Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 177. (Read 495688 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Winning bets usually have a green bar, but this one (the middle of these three) didn't:

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Any bot for new script ?
legendary
I'm trying to get onto the 'most profit' leaderboard, but it's not working.

Here I am profiting by 0.2 BTC per bet a couple of times:

And here I am not being on the leaderboard:

What am I doing wrong?
legendary
I just tried betting my whole balance (1.26202645 BTC). I was told that I was trying to bet more than my balance:

So I deleted a bunch of digits off the end, and it still told me I was trying to bet more than my balance:

I tried betting 1.262 as well, and again it didn't let me, but I failed to screenshot it. Then I tried 1.26 and it let me.

Bet 1.26000000 at 98%, profit +0.00129121, new balance is displayed as 1.26331766 BTC, and:

>>> 1.26331766 - 1.26202645

So it looks like my balance really is what is displayed, but it won't let me bet it all, or even most of it. Very odd.
legendary
Congrats tinyhao, eleph and leen who won 1, dooglus who won 1.25 and Pirate03474 who won 0.75

When I last looked, my balance was -0.0009907. Now it's 1.24000100. It has changed by a weird amount, less than the 1.25 I should have won.

Could you look into it and see why that happened please?

This is how much I appear to have been paid for winning the longest streak:

>>> 1.24000100 - -0.0009907

Before: https://i.imgur.com/WncBrzj.png

After: https://i.imgur.com/0eCwzzU.png
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
Still waiting for winners list Smiley

Here you are: https://satoshidice.com/leader-boards/

We intend to announce winners within a few minutes of the leader board resets in the future.

Congrats tinyhao, eleph and leen who won 1, dooglus who won 1.25 and Pirate03474 who won 0.75

Was going to stay anonymous but I'm the last one there (that was the automatic name) and my balance doesn't reflect winning. Sent you a PM!
Activity: 392
SatoshiDice.com

Here you are: https://satoshidice.com/leader-boards/

We intend to announce winners within a few minutes of the leader board resets in the future.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Too bad I wasnt around when they gave away those coins! Shhhhhht.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Ahh what the ... Me and my friend lost our 0.01 some other people from my skype did too lol. Why you took it back? xD
SatoshiDice.com
We are aware of the slow performace. We're being DDoS:ed and we're working to solve the problem.

So did I win the longest streak leaderboard?

I can't get the site to load to check. Sad

If so, that's 1.25 BTC from the giveaway! Smiley

I like the idea of competitive leaderboards, not just "more risked" or "more won", but more interesting things like streaks.

I think you won the 1.25, yes. Site was DDoS:ed so we're awarding winners manually now. Winners will be announced here.
SatoshiDice.com
The free 0.01 bonus is now over! No more free coins will be rewarded.
We are aware of the slow performace. We're being DDoS:ed and we're working to solve the problem.

I like the idea of competitive leaderboards, not just "more risked" or "more won", but more interesting things like streaks.

Who did win today? I'm curious too.
legendary

SatoshiDice.com
SatoshiDice.com
Thanks for the feedback, dooglus and others! We'll answer everything in details as soon as possible. Right now we're working on lots of stuff behind the scenes after the release.

1000 players have now received their 0.01 to test the game. We'll keep giving out this bonus to new players for now!
If new members still getting i did not get my free bonus
my nick is: coincollect

Thanx

You already collected the bonus but with another account Wink
Activity: 770
Thanks for the feedback, dooglus and others! We'll answer everything in details as soon as possible. Right now we're working on lots of stuff behind the scenes after the release.

1000 players have now received their 0.01 to test the game. We'll keep giving out this bonus to new players for now!
If new members still getting i did not get my free bonus
my nick is: coincollect

Thanx
SatoshiDice.com

1000 players have now received their 0.01 to test the game.
Activity: 770
I think nomore free 0.01
legendary
I'm seeing each roll twice in the "Recent bets" tab:

Jump to: