Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 45. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Randian Hero any update on 2fa implementation? it's the most basic thing a site should have, i don't feel confident when 2fa isn't present.

2FA will make many more investing and feel more confident to invest larger sums.

Yes, we are working on it!

but there is no timetable?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
is there a autobetting option on the site? cant find that.

If I recall correctly, there isn't. I'm not sure if it's true but you might be able to achieve that using the API, but I've heard from people that it isn't functioning correctly.

You are correct, there are quite a few people who are running scripts for automated betting. Not sure if there are any for sale.

a few posts back there is someone who tried to sell scripts. but have not seen anything that I trust 100% yet.

If there is one thing I could advise, it's that you should never buy a script without really knowing what it does.

It just doesn't feel good to do that.
That's correct. if you really want to automate your bets code it yourself or look into programs which can record your actions and replay in a smart way.(like imacros)

I want to press the button myself. No fun if everything is automatically.

right, it's the thrill I want.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

If I recall correctly, there isn't. I'm not sure if it's true but you might be able to achieve that using the API, but I've heard from people that it isn't functioning correctly.

You are correct, there are quite a few people who are running scripts for automated betting. Not sure if there are any for sale.

a few posts back there is someone who tried to sell scripts. but have not seen anything that I trust 100% yet.

If there is one thing I could advise, it's that you should never buy a script without really knowing what it does.

That's correct. if you really want to automate your bets code it yourself or look into programs which can record your actions and replay in a smart way.(like imacros)

I want to press the button myself. No fun if everything is automatically.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Telegram: @Adriandmen

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Activity: 33
How do I go about getting a refund from Satoshi Dice? I sent .04 to one of their betting address, but nothing has been returned.

Where is my money?

https://blockchain.info/address/12piCAungj7UQaucdsAcsNkwrYjsHgtLCM
Nice signatures! Out of curiosity. Who is the designer behind those signatures?

I need to know who my competition is in this business haha Tongue.
Activity: 63
Showing a teaser of the Senior member signature in the upcoming signature campaign for Satoshi Dice.

Good news ! also any promotion running like weekly wagering contest?

a great complement to the affiliate program
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Showing a teaser of the Senior member signature in the upcoming signature campaign for Satoshi Dice.

Good news ! also any promotion running like weekly wagering contest?
Activity: 52

Finaly, we have waited a long time.
legendary
Looks good, i hope satoshidice's campaign will be a good one with rates superior than current ones. Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
SatoshiDice, SatoshiCircle & SatoshiSlot Support
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Randian Hero any update on 2fa implementation? it's the most basic thing a site should have, i don't feel confident when 2fa isn't present.

2FA will make many more investing and feel more confident to invest larger sums.

Yes, we are working on it!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
A few people including my self have mentioned that the will increase their stake in the site an an incentive. Best to wait for a fully tested version though.
Activity: 47

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: