Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 58. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
Yes, we can!
Activity: 55
anybody have problem logging in? I'm getting login loop.

Yes me too, the web interface and the API don't work
Activity: 14
anybody have problem logging in? I'm getting login loop.
Activity: 63
i use to like satoshidice but its really hard to win nowadays its like the house edge has been increased or i dont know.. probably just a bad luck? but nuh .. i am sure somethings going on...

bad loser? verify your bets yourself @ https://www.satoshidice.com/provably-fair/
Activity: 52
SatoshiDice is provably fair... I have completely opposite feeling, that it is now easier to win. Funny how it can be perceived as different.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
i use to like satoshidice but its really hard to win nowadays its like the house edge has been increased or i dont know.. probably just a bad luck? but nuh .. i am sure somethings going on...
No the house edge is same as it was, it seems your luck is wandering somewhere lol. see AbsoluteT's post he/she won 4 btc.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

SatoshiDice is provably fair. You can verify the fairness of every roll yourself.
https://www.satoshidice.com/provably-fair/
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

There is nothing going on besides bad luck. Sometimes you win 10 x2 bets in a row, sometimes you lose 30 x2 bets in a row, beauty of variance.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Look at the brighter Side
Activity: 70
We had an issue with the Satoshi Circle game but the root cause has now been fixed.
I think you should really improve/remove stuffs like leaderboard,monthly draw. it's misleading since you're not running that promotion anymore.

yes either fix so it works out or remove it, as it's just confusing and it can be enough to create anxiety among new players.
Activity: 92
having some problems, can not withdraw any funds due to a deposit that has not come through in over a day.

it have been resolved now
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
We had an issue with the Satoshi Circle game but the root cause has now been fixed.
I think you should really improve/remove stuffs like leaderboard,monthly draw. it's misleading since you're not running that promotion anymore.
Activity: 92
having some problems, can not withdraw any funds due to a deposit that has not come through in over a day.
Activity: 101

I went to satoshidice tried the slots for some fun
I have no idea how anything works first time on the site do some small bets noting happens small wins small loses then I go lets bet 0.05btc for the hell of it.
Everything starts flashing sites going crazy im like whats going on free rolls x 40 it says I am like OK do the roll it goes even crazy I am like what is even happening.
numbers start adding up 4000 mbtc  I don't even know what a mbtc is did i just win 4000 bitcoins or .4 or what? HuhHuh Huh

notice it's 4 bitcoins get happy  Grin

good first experience with the site

lovely story, i am getting a craving to play more now even if i have had bad luck for a while.

Yeah that is pretty lucky. I am sure he is having a nice 4th of July with all that money that he has won.

an opportunity to invite friends to a party Wink
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

I went to satoshidice tried the slots for some fun
I have no idea how anything works first time on the site do some small bets noting happens small wins small loses then I go lets bet 0.05btc for the hell of it.
Everything starts flashing sites going crazy im like whats going on free rolls x 40 it says I am like OK do the roll it goes even crazy I am like what is even happening.
numbers start adding up 4000 mbtc  I don't even know what a mbtc is did i just win 4000 bitcoins or .4 or what? HuhHuh Huh

notice it's 4 bitcoins get happy  Grin

good first experience with the site

lovely story, i am getting a craving to play more now even if i have had bad luck for a while.

Yeah that is pretty lucky. I am sure he is having a nice 4th of July with all that money that he has won.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think we are in agreement. My issue is with the decline in actual BTC wagered. I'm sure the downtime had a lot to do with it.

does the decline of wagered BTC follow the rise of exchange value? it could be an explanation in addition to down time.
Activity: 58
Any more who have been through similar things? Would love to hear more stories.
Pages:
Jump to: