Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 53. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Look at the brighter Side
after 12 hours my cashout is still unconfirmed.. hmm what to do?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
lagging response api win case !
Activity: 47
rapid response now.  Shocked like what I see.

This bodes well, we longs for an signature campaign.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
rapid response now.  Shocked like what I see.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Betting seems to be down. The last bet on SatoshiDice was made 14 hours ago.

It's up again. Some services required restart.
Activity: 103
Betting seems to be down. The last bet on SatoshiDice was made 14 hours ago.
Activity: 70
Looks like Randian Hero is back on track. Bug fixes and other improvements, starting to see an signature campaign in the distance  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
We have just fixed a bug in the https://satoshicircle.com/ game that was causing zero amount bets to make the game freeze. We also know why it takes so long for people to enter the page for the first time and will fix that.
Good to hear that you are actively looking into and fixing these issues. Fingers crossed that you'll manage to solve all these glitches soon, as a site gets popular the maintainability gets more and more difficult. Jmeter may be your friend here if you can get together enough test servers to simulate the live traffic =)
We have just fixed a bug in the https://satoshicircle.com/ game that was causing zero amount bets to make the game freeze. We also know why it takes so long for people to enter the page for the first time and will fix that.
It's now possible to login normally and the hotwallet has also been replenished.
please fix the leaderboard, make it possible for us to check all bets and proof that i wasn't the winner of the leaderboard on certain days like i asked in my pm's that you just neglected, if you can't do that we can't do else than assume you are a thief.

Yes, I also really want to see what the biggest winning streak is in order to know if I should continue or not.

Current day leader for each streak type is visible when I check, can't you see them?

Yes I can see them, but when you click on the bet details, you can see that they date back to 12 May 2016.

For example this one: https://www.satoshidice.com/roll/318129470

I get the same results, all date back to date back to 12 May

Yeah. Leaderboard isn't updated from there.

I would also like to know when the 'day' for the leaderboard starts and ends. UTC time Huh The leader board history should also provide the bet which won the reward (the existing one is not of any use to me to be honest.)

It's UTC time, but it displays and gives out the balance with a delay. The queries grew very slow with time after we got 400,000,000 bets... we'll disable it until we have a proper solution for that.

The account you referred to has another deposit address...

This has been solved, the problem was that the deposit transaction was made to more than one account. When this is done, only one of the accounts gets credited.
any one of you experience of not getting their deposit? deposit already have 3 confirmations but i cant see it on my satoshidice account weird

I just tested a deposit and it worked fine, will check the specific transactions of you guys now.
Any one having login problems looping back to log in page also can't make new account any update from SD would be good

Yes. I'm having the same issue as well... It seems that they didn't fix it yet or something else came up after they did. In any case SD team should really focus on resolving this as soon as possible in a professional way.

We have fixed the login problem now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Look at the brighter Side
any one of you experience of not getting their deposit? deposit already have 3 confirmations but i cant see it on my satoshidice account weird
Activity: 406
Any one having login problems looping back to log in page also can't make new account any update from SD would be good

Yes. I'm having the same issue as well... It seems that they didn't fix it yet or something else came up after they did. In any case SD team should really focus on resolving this as soon as possible in a professional way.

It's not good for people who have a lot of BTC bankrolled in there. it not only causes uncertainty but also affects the profits, not only because people can't bet - but also because people will start using alternatives. Would be great if they could find the route cause of this.
yeah it is always a bad decision to hold any of your money on a gambling website or an exchange because they can just run away and steal all your money
legendary

It's not good for people who have a lot of BTC bankrolled in there. it not only causes uncertainty but also affects the profits, not only because people can't bet - but also because people will start using alternatives. Would be great if they could find the route cause of this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

legendary
Yes, I can confirm that the login problems are back. Looks like the underlying issues for both the login and database problems have not been resolved yet. Maybe its to do with the database again or some problems with caching its quite a popular site.
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: