Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 57. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 92
Just contacted Randian Hero via PM I hope he answer me soon.
Activity: 101
Pm Randian Hero(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=416847) he's been handling the support requests, i'm sure you'll have your problem resolved.

thanks for advices guys, I contacted him via PM a couple days ago, and via emails as well, but still got no reply...

sometimes it takes half a day sometimes several days, hold on... the same thing happened to me.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Pm Randian Hero(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=416847) he's been handling the support requests, i'm sure you'll have your problem resolved.

thanks for advices guys, I contacted him via PM a couple days ago, and via emails as well, but still got no reply...
Activity: 94
And be patient, does not usually resolve itself overnight.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Hello
I had a secret-based account on Satoshidice, hasn't used it for a while,
now want to register, but it just stalls with following message:

"Please wait, processing your request"

I didnt have any investor password, only secret link!!

Seems like they have stolen my bitcoins, since nobody replies to my emails.

Has anybody had similar situation and managed to return their coins?

Activity: 154
Your coins have not been stolen, they converted to a password-based system instead of secret-based a few months ago, for some the conversion does not work, and the support staff need to handle it manually, you got to have a little patience in waiting for replies from support.
Activity: 8
Hello
I had a secret-based account on Satoshidice, hasn't used it for a while,
now want to register, but it just stalls with following message:

"Please wait, processing your request"

I didnt have any investor password, only secret link!!

Seems like they have stolen my bitcoins, since nobody replies to my emails.

Has anybody had similar situation and managed to return their coins?
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
i use to like satoshidice but its really hard to win nowadays its like the house edge has been increased or i dont know.. probably just a bad luck? but nuh .. i am sure somethings going on...

Nothing going on besides bad luck. Try again another day and the luck will change.

SatoshiDice is provably fair. So this is just your own feeling.
Hope it all works out well for you. This site gave me my first bitcoin heart attack but I made it out in the black just after I wizened up.
Activity: 46
i use to like satoshidice but its really hard to win nowadays its like the house edge has been increased or i dont know.. probably just a bad luck? but nuh .. i am sure somethings going on...

Nothing going on besides bad luck. Try again another day and the luck will change.

SatoshiDice is provably fair. So this is just your own feeling.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
it has been known for a long time
Activity: 119
did a few spins on SatoshiCircle.com, apparently the same owner.
Activity: 52

Activity: 52
login and betting works fine, however i need support and have sent PM to Randian Hero
Activity: 89
Everything works, and bets is really quick
Activity: 103
Wish list of lesser importance:
* HTML5 version of the slot game (Flash is not available on some devices.)
* Allow users to change their e-mail address
Activity: 103
It works for me. Bets take less than a second too.
Activity: 36
API slow -> no respond (flood)

too much users made useless bets to create flood
put some filters to put them on que for the next bet, condition take in calculation to be payout and bet amount...
lower payout and lower bet amount -> higher time to wait for next bet...
higher payout and higher bet amount -> lower time to wait for next bet...
Activity: 1
Same here. User and password ok but it returns to log in screen again. I"ve sent 2 emails to support and they did not bother to answer. They are good at taking money but no real support.
Pages:
Jump to: