Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 56. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Logged in and playing.
Lost ~1 BTC the other day. Won ~1.2 later Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Same issue here. They simply don`t have future with such a poor support. It`s pity because this site has a great potential.
Yeah i agree without good support system a business cannot run for long time, i think they should hire some support representative.

I have read that they will make gameupdates and a signature campaign soon, assuming that they will be better able to handle support issues after that.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
can't login !

Same, i can't login to my account too.

The page just refreshes.

Not using a VPN/Proxy. What the hell?

I have BTC deposited on the house.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Same issue here. They simply don`t have future with such a poor support. It`s pity because this site has a great potential.
Yeah i agree without good support system a business cannot run for long time, i think they should hire some support representative.
Activity: 36
can't login !
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Activity: 50
good stories pops up now and then, it's always fun to read so feel free to share a story.
Activity: 363
BTC will change the world
I am no marketing expert, but I guess SD would be a lot more popular and respected if management would be more active and responsive.
If I could recall correctly, when SD introduced the Tribute, it was #1 top BTC gambling site. The promotions and bonuses also helped SD achieve that status and I am aware owners lost a non-negligible amount of money back then due to some scripting errors, but in the long run I think that it helped the site boost even more.

I could write a book because of SatoshiDice, I've many stories to tell... but I do not think this would interest anyone right now.
I want to help as much as I could, because I was also rewarded in the past and it was a lifechanger honestly... But I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped...

@SD - if you have any marketing plans or need any type of support, I am offering my time.
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Telegram: @Adriandmen
last active 4 days ago. hope he will be online soon.
I PMed him 9 days ago... still got nothing
such site should have more then 1 person at support...

That site used to be a lot more active than now. It now just exists, without a lot of things done to it.
Activity: 8
I PMed him 9 days ago... still got nothing
such site should have more then 1 person at support...
Activity: 70
Activity: 616
 any update?
Activity: 92
seems like our guy Randian Hero went on vacation )

yes maybe, it takes an unusually long time for replies
Activity: 8
seems like our guy Randian Hero went on vacation )
Activity: 38
Oooh, well that answer the first time coulda saved me a bit of messing around  thinking it somehow only was me not getting a live leaderboard haha.. Thanks :d
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Telegram: @Adriandmen
Someone please explain why my daily leaderboard simply doesnt and hasn't updated for months? Direct API calls to https://session.satoshidice.com/globalstats/recentrolls/?sortBy=playerWin&leaderBoard=yes&period=today doesn;t work or whatever either, is it just me or what?? On different PC's / ISP / VPN / Devices no matter what it shows the exact same non updated thing..
when i tried to open that link, it says..

Not Found

The requested URL /globalstats/recentrolls/ was not found on this server.

That seems to be down for quite a while now. I also don't think that will be fixed anymore.
Activity: 52
Someone please explain why my daily leaderboard simply doesnt and hasn't updated for months? Direct API calls to https://session.satoshidice.com/globalstats/recentrolls/?sortBy=playerWin&leaderBoard=yes&period=today doesn;t work or whatever either, is it just me or what?? On different PC's / ISP / VPN / Devices no matter what it shows the exact same non updated thing..

Not Found

same response
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

Not Found

Activity: 38
Activity: 89
can't login

works for me, do you use VPN? you have cleared the cookies?
Pages:
Jump to: