Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 84. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
so what do you think of the new login system? I think it's good that they moved from secret URLs for email login.

It's convenient that there is a password reset, but on the other hand it opens up a new way to attack.
And it will be good when the announced two factor authentication becomes available

Also still awaiting a reply in mail.
Activity: 154
so what do you think of the new login system? I think it's good that they moved from secret URLs for email login.
Activity: 101
Still no answer... Okay, I guess I'll just have to wait then.
Activity: 105
It doesn't matter what country you are trying to connect from. It seems to be an issue with the main host. They really need to fix this stuff.

Still no answer, so perhaps it is not only I who have problems then.

yes you will have to wait longer than a day to answer unfortunately. and yes there are more people who have problems.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
It doesn't matter what country you are trying to connect from. It seems to be an issue with the main host. They really need to fix this stuff.

Still no answer, so perhaps it is not only I who have problems then.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Activity: 35
recently sent an email to support, hoping for a quick response.
Activity: 87
Could you reply to my email for a password reset, it's been since thursday that i received a mail
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It worked yesterday for me, will try again when I get home from work.  Undecided
Merit: 11
It doesn't work from any country.

edit: now is working.
Activity: 46
Which countries are you trying to connect from when? test with a VPN  Wink
Activity: 70
C'mon, SD! Get your shit together and keep the site running. Allow users to log in with the secret URL if they wish, even after you force them to create the email based accounts.

Actually, I think the idea of converting the accounts from secret url to emal is one of the worst ideas ever. The very thing that made SD different from other betting sites was exactly the possibility of complete anonymity. The number of bets /day is now so low that is a shame for the oldest bitcoin betting site in the history.

Fix it and fix it asap!

yes it is really a shame, and the site still dont work...
Activity: 14
Totally agreed!!!
Merit: 11
C'mon, SD! Get your shit together and keep the site running. Allow users to log in with the secret URL if they wish, even after you force them to create the email based accounts.

Actually, I think the idea of converting the accounts from secret url to emal is one of the worst ideas ever. The very thing that made SD different from other betting sites was exactly the possibility of complete anonymity. The number of bets /day is now so low that is a shame for the oldest bitcoin betting site in the history.

Fix it and fix it asap!
Activity: 1
I also face the same thing, and what's more disturbing: the bankroll is absent. Is it a kind of maintenance works or some site issue, does someone know?
Anyone else having issues when he logs in?  My screen just keeps on resetting.  Earlier, when i was logged in, when I placed a bet, I get the bet failed at this time.

Same for me, I can't login. The site is stuck on a reload loop, each with a new secret address.

yup.exactly.  I was able to get in for a second.  Saw recent bets, but then it started looping again.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Anyone else having issues when he logs in?  My screen just keeps on resetting.  Earlier, when i was logged in, when I placed a bet, I get the bet failed at this time.

Same for me, I can't login. The site is stuck on a reload loop, each with a new secret address.
Activity: 70
anyone else who losing track of time when they are playing? spent over two hours playing yesterday.
Once someone starts gambling they lose track of time. i've once spent 6+ hours gambling lol.
how did your session end up?

6+ hours it is quite impressive, my "record" is only three hours.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
anyone else who losing track of time when they are playing? spent over two hours playing yesterday.
Once someone starts gambling they lose track of time. i've once spent 6+ hours gambling lol.
how did your session end up?
Pages:
Jump to: