Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 81. (Read 495680 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
satoshidice are scammers they have all my coin

Any more details on that? Are you not getting your bitcoin in your account after a deposit? Are you not getting your bitcoin from a withdrawal? Do you lose bitcoin on the site? If so, have you verified your bets?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Post it here Scam Accusations and don't forget to support your accusation with a valid proof.

yes it's easy to accuse a site to be a scam if you do not have proof. that thread is good to check out.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

Post it here Scam Accusations and don't forget to support your accusation with a valid proof.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 37
I think they wrote in this thread that they'd run a signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Do the signature campaign already. You guys need some good publicity.
I think there will be no signature campaign from sd, i don't know why they told us they'll start a signature campaign. maybe they're happy with bct ad.
Activity: 63
Do the signature campaign already. You guys need some good publicity.
Activity: 50
Did anyone of the bigger investors got Help or an answer the past 3 weeks?

is not an investor but I atleast had help with my problem, hoping that things will be alright the investors, and that they stay with satoshidice.
Activity: 87
Did anyone of the bigger investors got Help or an answer the past 3 weeks?
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Hi,

The API work?

Sorry my english, my first language is Spanish.

Yes and we have made updates to the API documentation. Please let us know if you have any problems using it.
Good to know that they are sharing an api.. very useful to me for reference for other api.. this api can use when you are making own gambling site.. and i hope i can make my own jorney making own dice game..
Activity: 58
Hi,

The API work?

Yes and we have made updates to the API documentation. Please let us know if you have any problems using it.

Nice! thanks for that!
Activity: 87
Randian could you get Back to me in my pm or email please, i got all the information in detail to get a password reset so it shouldnt Be hard.
Activity: 55
Hi,

The API work?

Hi,

I have two accounts ...@... and ...@... in both accounts I logged in web interface without problems but the api not work

The response I get is

=============================================================================
HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 13:50:33 GMT
Server: SatoshiDICE Webserver
X-Frame-Options: DENY
X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
access-control-allow-origin: https://www.satoshidice.com
Access-Control-Allow-Credentials: true
Content-Length: 58
Content-Type: application/json

{
    "message": "Password is wrong.",
    "status": "1"
}

For more information here I hit the PHP code I'm using

Code:
  $url = "https://session.satoshidice.com/userapi/login.php";

$postdata = NULL;
  $postdata = array();
  $postdata['email'] = $config['satoshi_email'];
  $postdata['password'] = $config['satoshi_pass'];

$curl_header = NULL;
  $curl_header = array();
  $curl_header[] = "User-Agent: SOME TEXT ".$version;
  $curl_header[] = "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded";

$curl = curl_init();
  curl_setopt($curl,CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
  curl_setopt($curl,CURLOPT_HEADER,1);
  curl_setopt($curl,CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER,$curl_header);
  curl_setopt($curl,CURLOPT_URL,$url);
  curl_setopt($curl,CURLOPT_BINARYTRANSFER,true);
  curl_setopt($curl,CURLOPT_POST,true);
  curl_setopt($curl,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,$postdata);
  curl_setopt($curl,CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER,false);
  curl_setopt($curl,CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST,false);
  curl_setopt($curl,CURLOPT_TIMEOUT,122);
  if(isset($config['proxy']) && (strlen($config['proxy'])>0)) curl_setopt($curl,CURLOPT_PROXY,$config['proxy']);
  $response = curl_exec($curl);

$response_header_size = curl_getinfo($curl,CURLINFO_HEADER_SIZE);
  $header = substr($response,0,$response_header_size);
  $body = substr($response,$response_header_size);
  curl_close($curl);

Thank You.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Hi im a old investor. i have my secret URL i also have my password. but i cannot get your system to send me a login via email, can you please advise. i have tried email i get no response.  thank you for your time.

Their e-mail server seems to ignore certain domain names. I had problems with new a rather new top level domain, for instance.
Satoshidice should fix this -- but you can try a different e-mail address in the meantime.

A simple one like [email protected] or [email protected] should definitely work.
I can confirm that .com and .net works. New TLDs don't. They probably have code somewhere that validates e-mail addresses too strictly.

I actually tested it with one new TLD successfully. What happens when you do it? You never receive an email? it claims the address is invalid before you even can sign up?
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Hi,

The API work?

Activity: 58
Hi,

The API work?

there is a new API, but much the same as before, they say it will be a complete documentation soon.

One wonders when the new documentation is released.
Activity: 105
Hi,

The API work?

there is a new API, but much the same as before, they say it will be a complete documentation soon.
Activity: 55
Hi,

The API work?

Activity: 103
Hi im a old investor. i have my secret URL i also have my password. but i cannot get your system to send me a login via email, can you please advise. i have tried email i get no response.  thank you for your time.

Their e-mail server seems to ignore certain domain names. I had problems with new a rather new top level domain, for instance.
Satoshidice should fix this -- but you can try a different e-mail address in the meantime.

A simple one like [email protected] or [email protected] should definitely work.
I can confirm that .com and .net works. New TLDs don't. They probably have code somewhere that validates e-mail addresses too strictly.
Activity: 119
I have to imagine they're working on this, their daily wagered and daily bets have dropped more than 50%

https://dicesites.com/satoshidice
I suspect this is mostly due to bots not working anymore since the new login system has been introduced.
The new login relies on JavaScript, which I assume is intended as DDoS protection.

Overall the site's responsiveness has improved over the last few months, even before the recent drop.
It used to be that bets on old accounts took minutes to complete, now seconds.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just lucky but I have never lost a single Satoshi on SatoshiDice, after years of casual gambling, and investing. One time there was a bug that froze an account, but it was fixed.

Can you deposit or withdraw?  I cannot.  Any nav I click on results in the same, the play area disappears and only shows the recent bets list.  I can't do anything.  Can't deposit, withdraw, change settings, etc.  I've tried on different browsers, different devices, different networks, even different VPN's.  All the same.

same for me, email sent... hope i get lucky and receive a response soon...
Pages:
Jump to: