Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 85. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
anyone else who losing track of time when they are playing? spent over two hours playing yesterday.
Activity: 105
not so long, the old already exists and works, the new should not take long to arrange.
Activity: 89
I suggest to document the new login API instead of maintaining 2 APIs.

And how long do you think that will take? we are going to be waiting forever...
Activity: 103
I suggest to document the new login API instead of maintaining 2 APIs.
I think that offering the possibility to experienced players to use the secret URL (and the old API) would increase the number of users. At least, increase it to the previous levels.

Let the newbies use the user/pass login, give professionals the option to keep using the old style (even after they converted their account)!

it's actually a good idea, those who already have a key know how it works.

+1
The old system works fine for me.
Activity: 154
I think that offering the possibility to experienced players to use the secret URL (and the old API) would increase the number of users. At least, increase it to the previous levels.

Let the newbies use the user/pass login, give professionals the option to keep using the old style (even after they converted their account)!

it's actually a good idea, those who already have a key know how it works.
Merit: 11

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
happy to see that randian hero is back, maybe I can get some help with my account soon. =) Send another pm.
Activity: 154
BTC received tnx for support, will play more now.
Activity: 101
When will the API be fully available?
RandianHero finally solved my problem! Thanks
Activity: 3

Hello,

The API will be available again?

Sorry my english, my first language is Spanish.

Thank You

Yes, most of the calls will be available. Which ones do you need?

I can get any public info through API. But how can I make "private" call? For example, start new round.
Activity: 14
Problem solved, took about 12 days. Thank you, Randian Hero.
Activity: 24
Randian Hero, please check my PM )
Activity: 98
Hey i replied to your PM!

We have now accessed all the logs of the account you have been referring to. The information you have provided and the account's recent activity excludes you from being the real account owner. We're not discussing user accounts publicly unless the user initiates it. The only information we give about this account is that the real original account owner still controls it and that funds remain safe.

Your team is incompetent and full of liars.

..are u sure the site is working properly? someone just won a very unlikely bet (0.98%) and took 50 btc from the bankroll. And then there's this unbelievable winning streak from another guy, who won more than a dozen (!) very unlikely bets in a very short time. took another 55-60 btc from the bankroll.

Hatter09963 was betting about 0.5 on 1% and hit on the tenth try, something that is lucky but not extremely lucky. When players bet on lower probabilities, the variation in bankroll becomes bigger. I suppose the other player you mean is ZeljkoRanogajec but he was playing all night and didn't affect the bankroll significantly as far as I can see.

Bullshit! Probably someone on the team who knows the private key.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
..are u sure the site is working properly? someone just won a very unlikely bet (0.98%) and took 50 btc from the bankroll. And then there's this unbelievable winning streak from another guy, who won more than a dozen (!) very unlikely bets in a very short time. took another 55-60 btc from the bankroll.

Hatter09963 was betting about 0.5 on 1% and hit on the tenth try, something that is lucky but not extremely lucky. When players bet on lower probabilities, the variation in bankroll becomes bigger. I suppose the other player you mean is ZeljkoRanogajec but he was playing all night and didn't affect the bankroll significantly as far as I can see.

Activity: 38
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Sent another PM. Apparently notifying about them here is the most efficient way to get an answer Smiley

I answered now, problem should be solved.
Activity: 55
Hi

These are the ones that usually use

blockChainAddresses
userbalance
useraddress
withdraw
startround.php
placebet.php

Thank You

Activity: 120
Merit: 104
Sent another PM. Apparently notifying about them here is the most efficient way to get an answer Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: