Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 82. (Read 495680 times)

legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
What kind of a site makes changes and then doesn't make sure they don't cause problems (or atleast try to fix the problems ASAP)?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi im a old investor. i have my secret URL i also have my password. but i cannot get your system to send me a login via email, can you please advise. i have tried email i get no response.  thank you for your time.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Anyone got answers today?
Randian Hero Last Active: Today
He has been online everyday for the last week,
Still no reply to pm or email for 2 weeks now so it doesnt Mean much.

think it is a bit strange, what does he do when he logs in? just log out or what?
Dont know, i got an email back everyday, until i gave the info for a password reset, so i gues contact stopped when an effort had to be made.
Fun fact is that i was Happy with the support, until then apparently.
Activity: 92

think it is a bit strange, what does he do when he logs in? just log out or what?
Activity: 105
I have to imagine they're working on this, their daily wagered and daily bets have dropped more than 50%

https://dicesites.com/satoshidice
I suspect this is mostly due to bots not working anymore since the new login system has been introduced.
The new login relies on JavaScript, which I assume is intended as DDoS protection.

Overall the site's responsiveness has improved over the last few months, even before the recent drop.
It used to be that bets on old accounts took minutes to complete, now seconds.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just lucky but I have never lost a single Satoshi on SatoshiDice, after years of casual gambling, and investing. One time there was a bug that froze an account, but it was fixed.

The improved responsiveness is a good thing. Now it's time to improve response time on support cases.  Undecided

yes i'm still waiting
Activity: 101
I have to imagine they're working on this, their daily wagered and daily bets have dropped more than 50%

I suspect this is mostly due to bots not working anymore since the new login system has been introduced.
The new login relies on JavaScript, which I assume is intended as DDoS protection.

Overall the site's responsiveness has improved over the last few months, even before the recent drop.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just lucky but I have never lost a single Satoshi on SatoshiDice, after years of casual gambling, and investing. One time there was a bug that froze an account, but it was fixed.

The improved responsiveness is a good thing. Now it's time to improve response time on support cases.  Undecided
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
when was the new login system introduced? April 11-12? and the worst DDoS attacks in March? that might explain some of it.
Activity: 103

Instead of having to wait ages maybe it's time to move somewhere with a quick support xD BD, BK, ... bunch of options :-l

okay, then I know
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

Instead of having to wait ages maybe it's time to move somewhere with a quick support xD BD, BK, ... bunch of options :-l
Activity: 105
Since satoshidice not answer their email i ask here. Where is my bitcoin?

Another customer that is here due to the slow/non existing support of this site. Welcome! Provide additional info that are needed (for example the username of your account) and get ready to post lots and lots of times till you get their attention. I would also advice to PM the accounts related to this site.

Problem solved=) i dont understand how people can keep over 5k bitcoin on this site.

That was fast (which is unusual for them). Glad to hear that you got it sorted out Smiley

I made a new email and tried convert my account again. So i guess i need make new emails for everytime i need login.
What did it say that the problem was, i get Wrong investor password,

Also made very clear emails and pm's and just waiting for support to take the time to Help me out

get in line

Another customer that is here due to the slow/non existing support of this site. Welcome! Provide additional info that are needed (for example the username of your account) and get ready to post lots and lots of times till you get their attention. I would also advice to PM the accounts related to this site.

Problem solved=) i dont understand how people can keep over 5k bitcoin on this site.

That was fast (which is unusual for them). Glad to hear that you got it sorted out Smiley

I made a new email and tried convert my account again. So i guess i need make new emails for everytime i need login.
What did it say that the problem was, i get Wrong investor password,

Also made very clear emails and pm's and just waiting for support to take the time to Help me out
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

Activity: 546

Activity: 546

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Anyone else is failing the api?

From Friday night I get response

{
    "message": "Password is wrong.",
    "status": "1"
}

The password in the web interface works correctly.

Thank You.

Apparently it is a new api that has not been completely documented yet, guess the full documentation will be available soon.
The new api was working, i was testing my scripts, apparently block my account.
Thank you

Much of it was apparently the same as before.

anyone else who managed to get API to work

Yes, now it works again.
Pages:
Jump to: