Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦ SatoshiGem.com | Crush Gems with BTC/DOGE | MUERTE CARDS! | 20% REF BONUS ♦♦ - page 2. (Read 5271 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I've tried to play for a while, and the game is fun  Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

You can call us crazy!

We run FREE Bitcoin event and MULTIPLY stake by X5!
Enroll + play = MOON Cheesy

(simple as that)

Hi,
What about advertising the game?
you should spend some money on that.

Yes, we did some last week. Results we're more than good. Many new players gave us feedback as newbies, that's why we're able to change/tweak some page workflows and make things simpler (ui).

Anyway, big bang is coming - we just cant wait to play it with you guys  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi,
What about advertising the game?
you should spend some money on that.
What can you do with gems?

We've introduced GEMs at beta stage, to let players play for free and opinion the gameplay. In future it will be used to develop your character and obtain rare content.
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
Activity: 80
"not so strategic gameplay" that's a shame i have yet to find a site that is made for this.

Have you ever played on a site called worldwinner?

Skill game competition, i think your site would be perfect for that remove tournament 1player games gem entry's

And add 15minute buyin periods with open player fields high score wins, 3modes easy hard ultra hard.
All players start with the same board and has 5minutes to "kill the ai 999999hp to collect points "highest score wins, rebuys before closing period allowed.
World winner gets away taking huge fees 1$ 5entrys 3.74$ to first place or something
so imagine 0.05BTC 0.015BTC Rake 0.035BTC First place

And a 0.01btc entry 1month time period (tournament) rebuys allowed.

I'm not suggesting you start all over and go in this direction. Just saying this would be my dream site for bitcoin currency.
Very fun and i would love the strategy to this site.
But your structure is a joke! 100satoshi games only 100health?
I lost half of my games first round so you took a skill game and made it a luck factor who gets the first turn.

320people online You have an AI system for practice. BTC,Doge,LTC games there is no need got gems that's just spreading your players and causing a longer wait time.

100satoshi, 20k, x00,000k satoshi 3m satoshi what kind limits are those?
I would make BTC your main priority with entry's of 1l 0.01$ (100 is really ruining your field) 10k
100k 1,000,000 (5$ games) 10,000,000 (50$) cap.
You can choose to leave it at 100satoshi 1/10th cent and split the players, or a reasonable 1k 1cent games.

And take out the luck aspect, all games should have max size boards with atleast 2,000 hp.

I think dogecoin and litecoin should have one entry until the player base grows (it takes upto 5minutes to get a game for 100satoshi.

>5,000doge
>0.05LTC

These are just suggestions i want be playing again until changes are made though.

Thank for valuable feedback.

We agree with the most of your suggestions... we're constantly evolving (we're online for about ~1.5 month). Although, our approach on gameplay is quite different. Our aim is to attract users with light - not so strategic gameplay, yet fun multiplayer experience.

Last week, we're working on simplifying things rather than introducing new features. Our new Business model / structure is under construction, hope you'll be pleasantly surprised Wink
Activity: 80
Very fun and i would love the strategy to this site.
But your structure is a joke! 100satoshi games only 100health?
I lost half of my games first round so you took a skill game and made it a luck factor who gets the first turn.

320people online You have an AI system for practice. BTC,Doge,LTC games there is no need got gems that's just spreading your players and causing a longer wait time.

100satoshi, 20k, x00,000k satoshi 3m satoshi what kind limits are those?
I would make BTC your main priority with entry's of 1l 0.01$ (100 is really ruining your field) 10k
100k 1,000,000 (5$ games) 10,000,000 (50$) cap.
You can choose to leave it at 100satoshi 1/10th cent and split the players, or a reasonable 1k 1cent games.

And take out the luck aspect, all games should have max size boards with atleast 2,000 hp.

I think dogecoin and litecoin should have one entry until the player base grows (it takes upto 5minutes to get a game for 100satoshi.

>5,000doge
>0.05LTC

These are just suggestions i want be playing again until changes are made though.
Update 1.1.3 deployed! Check out the brand new finished game stats if you like epic summaries Cool

+ awesome stats
+ tournament facelift
+ bugfixes

Stay tuned and share your profiles on twitter/facebook to gain refs and get rich or die tryin! Cheesy
I won a game with only one move in a tournement and the sidebar says I lost Oo
But I think it was rated the right way.

Good eye B4RF Smiley Bug was 'introduced' in the 1.1.12, but it will last only for a couple of hours... We've already fixed it on staging environment. Waiting for deploy. Anyway thx and see you at gem crushing! Smiley
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
I won a game with only one move in a tournement and the sidebar says I lost Oo
But I think it was rated the right way.
Looking forward to playing this  Smiley

Thx! Just register (it's a one click - game will give u crazy nickname) and play. To match gems for btc with us (devs) search for gembros1 or gembro2 Cheesy
Activity: 112
Looking forward to playing this  Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I played a couple of games in SatoshiGem with AI, was fun and pretty cool.  Sad this is that I couldn't play any real BTC games because therea never seems to be a player online...  -_-  It's a great idea, but you need more players and bigger giveaways to bring in the greedy people Wink

Thank you! It's good to hear that main gameplay and idea is good Smiley We plan to release something really new in the game, where amount of players is not so crucial as in single PvP games Smiley

Ps. Every 12h we run EasyMoney Bitcoin Event, were signup is FREE - enroll + play with others = win free btc Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I played a couple of games in SatoshiGem with AI, was fun and pretty cool.  Sad this is that I couldn't play any real BTC games because therea never seems to be a player online...  -_-  It's a great idea, but you need more players and bigger giveaways to bring in the greedy people Wink
JoshWise to the moon tournament - Ranking! Congrats to Thomond, mcb1221 and jackpot7777 for winning 5000 dogecoins!

This is something special in soon is starting special event to support JOSH WISE! Enroll for FREE and win 5000 DOGES at satoshigem.com!

We're going to the moon in 30 minutes! 5000 doges giveaway, all you need is register and play in 10 minutes event for ABSOLUTELY FREE Cheesy
Hi,
Nice work man.
you made it great. wish you to success. 

Thanks! Will be posting new stuff soon. So far we get great feedback from players. Over 15% of players are referrals (after 3 days), so now we see how anticipated feature it was Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: