Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦ SatoshiGem.com | Crush Gems with BTC/DOGE | MUERTE CARDS! | 20% REF BONUS ♦♦ - page 3. (Read 5271 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi,
Nice work man.
you made it great. wish you to success. 
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

This is something special in soon is starting special event to support JOSH WISE! Enroll for FREE and win 5000 DOGES at satoshigem.com!

We can't wait longer - tournaments are back! Free entry - win real #dogecoin and #bitcoin @ out "get rich or die tryin" series! Smiley

In ~2h "Easy Money Tournament" is starting! For each player, we add 1000sat to jackpot :] Free registration is open!

Lot's of new changes were deployed today, but most of you were waiting for....
From now we share up to 20% of the house edge from referral

Can we say more?

UI facelifts (#dogecoin shibes will love it), social addons and one really anticipated feature! Wink
Great day so far - many btc and doge games at SatoshiGem (easy / medium difficulty). Tronda and m19 are best players with ~70% efficiency. Conratulations!
More than 4 players on BTC stakes right now, please join Smiley
Activity: 318
How longs is the waiting time for now ?

He just said no more than 15 minutes...
Did you even read it?

The whole thread are too long , i don have time for that .

Did you even read it?

Now it's too long, we know that. From tmrrow we deploy new version of deposit monitor, so it will be fast enough Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Did you even read it?
Activity: 318
One of our players (thx Mark), asked us to speed up deposits on BTC. So from tomorrow - done - so you shouldn't wait more than 15 minutes Smiley
Thx! Once again, we're working on refs system... should be working in one week or so. So prepare you social skills to play and earn Smiley
Consider using cookies so we get commission even if the user registers later Smiley

That would be good!
And this site could have big referral commission because house edge is kinda big. Right? Tongue

Don't worry you won't be disappointed... anyways, we need to revive tournaments before refs Smiley

So as always - please follow us @ twitter.com/thesatoshigem to stay updated.

legendary
Thx! Once again, we're working on refs system... should be working in one week or so. So prepare you social skills to play and earn Smiley
Consider using cookies so we get commission even if the user registers later Smiley

That would be good!
And this site could have big referral commission because house edge is kinda big. Right? Tongue
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
Yes that's true. Few players have been rewarded with "Better then dice" more than once (which gives u 1000sats).

We were forced to take it back to maintain system money flow, BUT... we're gonna to send them to your game addresses anyway Smiley

holdaaja, ppronnostr, letprice - 1000sat
AdamantSlap - 2000sat

Thank you!

My chat not working again Sad

i am enjoying this game yes this is better than dice i won a few btc but lost it as well Cheesy very nice game
legendary
Yes that's true. Few players have been rewarded with "Better then dice" more than once (which gives u 1000sats).

We were forced to take it back to maintain system money flow, BUT... we're gonna to send them to your game addresses anyway Smiley

AdamantSlap - 2000sat

Thank you!

My chat not working again Sad

AdamantSlap - 2000sat
legendary
What is GEM exactly? What can we do with it?

I think it is just play for fun money.

And that post above you, I guess it means we could use gems to buy something? From satoshigems partners?

Exactly, we're working on it - our aim is to find valuable partners. We want to offer our players something you want.

Awesome, someone come and play with me for gems? Tongue

Didn't I have over 2k satoshis yesterday? :O

I can't see my messages at chat...
Pages:
Jump to: