Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦ SatoshiGem.com | Crush Gems with BTC/DOGE | MUERTE CARDS! | 20% REF BONUS ♦♦ - page 4. (Read 5271 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
What is GEM exactly? What can we do with it?

I think it is just play for fun money.

And that post above you, I guess it means we could use gems to buy something? From satoshigems partners?

Exactly, we're working on it - our aim is to find valuable partners. We want to offer our players something you want.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
i have tried this game now now and i cant understand that why i have tried so hard to click on the gems but still it didnt slide up easly like those gems game on facebook
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

I think it is just play for fun money.

And that post above you, I guess it means we could use gems to buy something? From satoshigems partners?
Activity: 406
Are you going to make like some kind of referral system?

That would make much more players here Wink
If so, how much % are you planning? Revenue share?

It's on our todo list as a a must have, % model is still discussed. What is more - we're talking with some services if it's possible make cross bonuses for GEM Smiley
Hah love it! Congrats, really cool game!
Will stay around!

Glad to hear that and thank you for more than 20 good games! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hah love it! Congrats, really cool game!
Will stay around!
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

If so, how much % are you planning? Revenue share?
legendary

I should get a bonus for suggesting it if it gets implemented!  Tongue

You know you're god damm right Smiley We think of creating new achievements such as "Gem Visionary" - which is given after suggesting something valuable.

Ps. Achievements are already divided into branches. That is "Singles" (Square yellow shapes) / "Tournaments" (Green jelly shapes)  / "Others" (Dark grey circle shapes) - take a look below Smiley

Better Than Dice
Play your first 3 games to earn 0.00001BTC bonus

SatoshiGem Miner
Win 3 single games

Tournament Rookie
Play any 3 tournaments
I should get a bonus for suggesting it if it gets implemented!  Tongue
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
I like the gameplay but I think it could be more streamlined and easier to move. You don't actually make moves. You make half moves and it finishes the moves for you. I would like to make my own moves!

In fact, it's possible to change this mechanism. What do you think about guys? Smiley
I think it would work better that way - when I tried it, sometimes I had to make a move several times until the site accepted it.
I like the gameplay but I think it could be more streamlined and easier to move. You don't actually make moves. You make half moves and it finishes the moves for you. I would like to make my own moves!

In fact, it's possible to change this mechanism. What do you think about guys? Smiley
legendary
Looks great, and the game is very fun! What is the minimum deposit / withdrawal?

Minimal payout: 0.00020000
And I guess there is no minimum deposit.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Looks great, and the game is very fun! What is the minimum deposit / withdrawal?
legendary
legendary
Awesome! My 0.009BTC is now 0.0135BTC Smiley

We would like to introduce one more feature - FREE 0.00001BTC!

Unlock "Better Than Dice" achievement to get them Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: