Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦ SatoshiGem.com | Crush Gems with BTC/DOGE | MUERTE CARDS! | 20% REF BONUS ♦♦ - page 5. (Read 5271 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
There's no excuse to abandon this battleship guys! We're back in black Cheesy

FIrst of all, we are sorry for keeping deposits for so long - that's why we've added 50% to all beta testers who deposited btc/eac/ltc/doge (just login to check)!

Version 1.0.1 changelog:

• new game engine
  • single game dashboard facelift
  • notifications engine
  • rebuilt guest registration - crazy username generator, no email required = 2 clicks and you're logged
  • achievements
  • player stats showing your efficiency, skills, biggest damage and achievements
  • new single games modes
  • new wallet history
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Did they use the heart bleed as an excuse to close up shop and run or they are truly busy? Only time will tell. It was a sweet game, though.
Activity: 259
When will the site be available again?
Have been down a while now.. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
We were working on it...

Guys, due to http://heartbleed.com/ , we've suspended all our clients. Until coin devs release official statements txs wont be processed.

Bitcoin already released 0.9.1. Until doge,ltc,eac release it's forks/statemets we won't payout or receive any tx. Please read about it, it's really serious for everyone in the business or having their private $$$ in crypto.

Will be posting bigger update soon. Thank you for ideas, we think about voting on features, that way game will progress the way players decide.

How long time it takes?
I'm missing my 0.009BTC Sad
We were working on it...

Guys, due to http://heartbleed.com/ , we've suspended all our clients. Until coin devs release official statements txs wont be processed.

Bitcoin already released 0.9.1. Until doge,ltc,eac release it's forks/statemets we won't payout or receive any tx. Please read about it, it's really serious for everyone in the business or having their private $$$ in crypto.

Will be posting bigger update soon. Thank you for ideas, we think about voting on features, that way game will progress the way players decide.
Activity: 252
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I was going to check if you guys are vulnerable to Heartbleed, but then realized that you don't have encryption.  That is something you should defiantly have, especially with logins and for withdrawing. 

Maybe some kind of referral link program would be good?
I agree.  Maybe some of the house edge from their games?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Good game but no players Sad
Maybe some kind of referral link program would be good?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I've been playing for about 2 days. Pretty cool idea.

It's fun AND stable!
Activity: 406
Guest account for fun is perfect! Let's them test out the game first before they decide to sign up and play for real. Excellent job on that.
@Bit-Gods Thanks we do our best  Cheesy

Allright guys, we need feedback on the subject of guest gameplay.

When guest enters the game, we created temporary account (with random username & 2000GEMs). Our aim is to show him the possibilities of SatoshiGem, AI for start and PvP (which is quite unique on the market). Do you think we should allow to play guest with registered users for GEMs? Do you have anything against it? Smiley

I don't see how that could be bad, so it sounds fine to me!  Or it might be better to get them to sign up if they want to play with other people.
@Bit-Gods Thanks we do our best  Cheesy

Allright guys, we need feedback on the subject of guest gameplay.

When guest enters the game, we created temporary account (with random username & 2000GEMs). Our aim is to show him the possibilities of SatoshiGem, AI for start and PvP (which is quite unique on the market). Do you think we should allow to play guest with registered users for GEMs? Do you have anything against it? Smiley
Activity: 252
Goooooooooood morning (or night) Bitcointalk! Smiley

It's time for some update:
- we've work hard to boost up the performance (yesterday some players reported game freezes)
- rebuilt header area "balance info" (it's now hidden into profile and it's bigger)
- we'll be moving to Cloudflare CDN in some time, so your loading times / expierience should be better Smiley

Nice game!
I PMed you, have some questions.
Goooooooooood morning (or night) Bitcointalk! Smiley

It's time for some update:
- we've work hard to boost up the performance (yesterday some players reported game freezes)
- rebuilt header area "balance info" (it's now hidden into profile and it's bigger)
- we'll be moving to Cloudflare CDN in some time, so your loading times / expierience should be better Smiley
The Tournaments section isn't working.

EDIT: now it is.  Smiley
Activity: 259
Have tried a couple of games now and I can say that I love this! Smiley

Very user friendly and anyone who likes the game "Jeweled" will love this!

Always great when a new kind of game appears, it's good for the bitcoin gambling industry Grin

#EDIT: I just got one thing I think is bad.. that's the "register requirement". You should implement a function that you don't need to register. So the account will be created automatically when you navigate to the site, like PrimeDice and such.
We all hate to register.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
always concerned when I hear "GEMS GEMS GEMS" and 0 description of how the game actually works Tongue
but after looking it seems quite nice and nothing like the other gem games.
I just want to tell everyone that this website looks and feels fantastic.  It has the promise to be a great site for people to play with each other!  The most important thing for this website right now is MORE PEOPLE.  

Give this a try!  You do have to sign up, but then go to the single game page and do a Pratice game with AI.  If there are other people online, you can play against them!

Now's the best time to start because with so few people, it's easy to place in the free tournaments and earn Gems.
Pages:
Jump to: