Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 13/04/2024 - page 10. (Read 36845 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Patience and hard work are the keys to success.

Bd officer This is not fair! Cry

I was waiting for your (222) beautiful merit record but I didn't get the result of my long hard work. When your merit was 218, I promised to congratulate you if your merit record is 222. I have been keeping an eye on your profile for a long time when your merit will be 222, but as your merit went from 221 to 231, I could not record 222 merit. This is a very sad thing for me.  Embarrassed Cry
Activity: 490
Merit: 176

Congratulations @STT you have achieved a beautiful merit record where is {1414}, in your merit Frist 2digite and last 2digite is same, i hope your next nice merit record is {2424} well coming very soon.

Best of luck brother, once again congratulations.
Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Catalog Websites

Congratulations @uneng, you have achieved triple 777 merit which is a beautiful number. Your next beautiful number 888 Merit which we will see soon. Best of luck to you, once again congratulations.

Activity: 171
Merit: 139
Catalog Websites
Congratulations @El duderino_ for touching the milestone of 12000 merit.

@El duderino_ boss congratulations to you for touching the milestone of 12000 merits. All the best for your future. Hope the 15000 digit will show on your profile very soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust

Congratulations @criptoevangelista yo have achieved a wonderful merit record of total 500 merits and one day you can also achieved hero rank successfully just need more activities points

Once again Congratulations  Smiley

Thank you very much, 500 merits is truly incredible for me.

Yeah I gave him the 489-499-500 merits. I like his posts  as in general they are fairly good.

Thank you for the kind words, it makes me really happy to read this.

Congratulations @criptoevangelista for reaching 500 merits, you have deserved them all.  Wink

Thank you Joker, I thank all of you who made this possible and who welcomed me very well here on the forum. I really like being here.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
I got me 7777

Congratulations @philipma1957 on your record. It's a good combination without a doubt.

Just by chance and out of curiosity, did you manage to register a long time ago, with your number 1957? Roll Eyes

Congratulations @criptoevangelista yo have achieved a wonderful merit record of total 500 merits and one day you can also achieved hero rank successfully just need more activities points

Congratulations @criptoevangelista for reaching 500 merits, you have deserved them all.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'

Yeah I gave him the 489-499-500 merits. I like his posts  as in general they are fairly good.
N.O
Activity: 252
Merit: 168

legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
Activity: 235
Merit: 136
Part of AOBT Gang - English Translator to Urdu
Congratulations @ThemePen for nice merit of triple 6' 666 keep it up brother soon you can achieve new milestone 777

Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Catalog Websites
Congratulations @khiholangkang you have achieved a beautiful merit, you have achieved triple (555) merit which is a beautiful merit number. Best of luck to you, may you achieve more beautiful merit record.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Congratulations to El duderino_ for reaching 12,000 merits:

As I was the one who ruined that perfect number, I now feel responsible for promoting it in this thread.

EDIT: I saw someone already submitted this record, but al least I used the correct format!
Activity: 490
Merit: 176

Congratulations @DirtyKeyboard, to You made a beautiful merit record where {three is 4} or 444.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
~~

I'm not sure how you're doing this, but you're placing the images on a very large scale.

In the next recordings, try to use smaller images, but close to their real size.  Wink
And why double post when combining in one post is better, right?

He probably didn't read the OP rules Grin
The picture size should be height=200

I'm just here to keep the merit record of cygan 7700, just screenshot it to keep in this thread.

Activity: 235
Merit: 136
Part of AOBT Gang - English Translator to Urdu
Congratulations @The Sceptical Chymist for this milestone of 6800 nice Merit

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
~~

I'm not sure how you're doing this, but you're placing the images on a very large scale.

In the next recordings, try to use smaller images, but close to their real size.  Wink
Activity: 125
Merit: 49
@Troytech brother, congratulations to you. You have a very nice merit record, where is three 1/ [111]. I think it's good to keep this merit record so I did, I hope you like it.

@usekevin brother, congratulations to you. You have a very nice merit record, where is three 5/ [555]. I think it's good to keep this merit record so I did, I hope you like it.

Activity: 164
Merit: 127
Congratulations @El duderino_ for touching the milestone of 12000 merit.

Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
@paid2

2000 merits

Thank you for the souvenir of the 2000 merits dear vapourminer, and many thanks for helping me to reach this milestone!
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
@paid2

2000 merits

EDIT - a cleaner version

Pages:
Jump to: