Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 13/04/2024 - page 9. (Read 36845 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 49
@mk4 brother, congratulations to you. You have a very good merit record, with two 3's and two 8's [3838] lining up very nicely. . I think it's good to keep this merit record .

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
@MusaPk Congratulations, 200 merit have been completed with your 644 activity  I am very happy about it

https://talkimg.com/images/2024/05/14/1PryD.jpeg
Activity: 164
Merit: 127
Congratulations @Xal0lex. Your very nice merit record moderator. 2450 in your activity and 2450 in your merit. Both activity and merit record are same.

Activity: 94
Merit: 39
www.Artemis.co

Congratulations on your excellent record.  In this tram you have merited 250 then 350 then 450 then 550 want to see more like this.
@Mia Chloe 500 is a very nice merit record.You are going to be a hero member very soon.You are now a Senior Member but have qualified to become a Hero Member. Hope you can progress to Legendary Member status very quickly.

www.Artemis.co

Congratulations to you. Your record is very good.  Hope to see triple six instead of triple five in the futur.
Activity: 490
Merit: 176

Congratulation @Tmoonz,, you create a nice merit record,, where is {Triple 1} {111}.... Hope to continue like this and your next nice merit record like {222,333,444,555} will happen very soon.
www.Artemis.co

Congratulations to you.  You have made a new record.  I hope to make more new records in the future.
N.O
Activity: 252
Merit: 168

Congratulations @Su-asa for achieving nice merit 222 hope you will also achieve tjis milestone 333 in future

Best of luck for new journey and new record Wink

Congratulations OP,, today I presented your merit record. OP you have created a very nice merit record, where is first number 4 and then three numbers 3 { 4333 }.

Heartfelt congratulations again OP.. Hope your 5444 record is coming very soon.

@Lucius you create a nice merit record where is one 5 and three 6 / 5666. your merit record looks really beautiful. hope your 6777 merit coming very soon
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416

My merit record's got some problem, I'm facing some errors  Grin. Wouldn't mind not getting more merits just to keep this one for the lulz. As usual, thank you to the people that have made this merit possible, may your wallets never run dry and you will never get the urge to panic sell.
LDL
Activity: 700
Merit: 661

Congratulations @LDL for your 600 merits club.
There will always be new records like this. Thank you very much for celebrating my new merit record. I didn't even know that today I have completed 600 merits. I walk the path hoping to achieve better things in the future. I constantly try to learn a lot from this forum and use this forum as my regular school. Just as it is not possible to read the news paper every day, it is also not possible to come to the forum every day without knowing the latest updates. So I liken this bitcoin forum to a regular news paper. I wish I could use this bitcoin forum properly every day.
Activity: 434
Merit: 231

Congratulations @LDL for your 600 merits club.
Activity: 560
Merit: 282
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
@out of mind congratulations for nice merit of triple 2 "222" and you will also achieve 333 in coming days

Thanks you bro,
This record has already been broken. Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 231

@2Pizza410000BTC congratulations for your nice three same digits merit record. In the near future we will see more further three same digits 333, 444, 555,........etc Will see more merit record in your profile in future. I wish you all the best and wish you all the best.
N.O
Activity: 252
Merit: 168
@out of mind congratulations for nice merit of triple 2 "222" and you will also achieve 333 in coming days

@Helena Yu Congratulations on achieving a merit record. I have collected this unique beautiful record of yours. Both your merit and activity numbers are equal i.e. merit 546 and activity 546.

Maybe later your record will be 555 merit and activity or 666 merit and activity.

@pooya87 brother you have a very nice merit record as well as a nice activity record. Your beautiful merit record has first 10 followed by three digits 5 / {10,555}. Also you have very nice activity numbers starting with 3 and the next three numbers are 4 / {3444}. Congratulations for making two nice records together.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

Congratulations @LDL I share your excellent record of merit and activity which will be remembered forever. You have already achieved 588 merit and 588 activities which is a record.
Pages:
Jump to: