Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 13/04/2024 - page 5. (Read 36845 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 303
The great city of God 🔥

What a nice merit score you have here @OgNasty hope to see you at 5555 and above.
Activity: 490
Merit: 176

LDL brother you have a strange and beautiful merit record. I explain, 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. in this number 4, 5, 6 of these three numbers are reversed to get 6, 5, 4. and this number of merits have been completed by you. now your merit number is 654. This is a really strange merit number.
Activity: 28
Merit: 7

Findingnemo, Congratulations. You have made an 800 merit record, which is great to see. I hope you hit a 1000 merit record very soon. He learned on his own to become a legendary member.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
But last but not least for @Pmalek with the record now being 7300 merits, the activity and total posts caught on screen is still quite a good combination.
The journey is still long for the forum, good luck with new records and new milestones.

At this rate, it's going very well. We have no doubts about that.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

@Pmalek, what's a nice combination!!!
Activity number 2828
Merit number 7272
Hope you get better combinations in future. Very soon we will see you included in 10000 merit club.

All I needed was to have 44544 posts, to have excellent combinations.
But, continued strong success on the forum, @Pmalek  Wink
But last but not least for @Pmalek with the record now being 7300 merits, the activity and total posts caught on screen is still quite a good combination.
The journey is still long for the forum, good luck with new records and new milestones.

legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

Activity number 2828
Merit number 7272
Hope you get better combinations in future. Very soon we will see you included in 10000 merit club.

All I needed was to have 44544 posts, to have excellent combinations.
But, continued strong success on the forum, @Pmalek  Wink
LDL
Activity: 700
Merit: 661

Activity number 2828
Merit number 7272

legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
@cafter . you have a nice merit record . I'm glad to see it. I will record such a beautiful marit in my id too one day.

Below is a quote to see the record image.

Congratulations to @cafter on your registration. The next target is 333.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
@cafter . you have a nice merit record . I'm glad to see it. I will record such a beautiful marit in my id too one day.
N.O
Activity: 252
Merit: 168

Hi @Unknown Op! You have achieved a very beautiful merit and I want to congratulate to achieve this nice merit record of 444 and also save your nice merit record here  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Catalog Websites
Saving my 555 here, got this number yesterday.
First of all congratulations for achieving 555 merit. Your triple five (555) merit record has been broken. Hope you will be able to achieve triple six(666) merit soon. Congratulations in advance.

Congratulations @jack0m, you have earned 2k merit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 318
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

Congratulations stomachgrowls on your new record of 777. Hope you reach 888 soon Wink...

-DS
Activity: 994
Merit: 561
Saving my 555 here, got this number yesterday.

Activity: 189
Merit: 120

This record of @Charles-Tim caught my attention. 4999 just one left to cross to the 5000 merit club.
Activity: 322
Merit: 318
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

Congratulations @DYING_S0UL bro, you have achieved triple three (333) merit which is a very nice looking number. Your next beautiful merit number (444) which we will see soon.
Thank you Bd officer! I thought I would congratulate myself but you posted congratulation post before me Tongue. To be honest, I never imagined that I would come this far. Some months ago I was a junior and look at me now, I became a Senior. Yes, keep wishing me luck so that I can achieve not just 444 but also 555,666,777 and so on...

-DYING_S0UL Wink
Activity: 94
Merit: 39
www.Artemis.co

Nice record bro.I want it to be 444 later.Then 555 continue like this.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Reminding me of my youthfulness, I never welcomed the texts, though I liked the harshness in the sound:

If you're 555, then I'm 666
If you're 555, I'm 666
But if you're 555, I'm 666
What's it like to be a heretic?
If you're 555, I'm 666
What's it like to be a heretic?

Who agrees here? These days I am listening to other bands and songs. But it was a fun time.

Congrats to d5000 and I connect you with everything but the band I cited Wink That was just a fun time from the past. Now I like discussing serious stuff with you as you are providing great insights and you get great discussions going. 

7777 - next stop! Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Catalog Websites

Congratulations @DYING_S0UL bro, you have achieved triple three (333) merit which is a very nice looking number. Your next beautiful merit number (444) which we will see soon.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba

One of my favorite numbers is 444. I don't know if someone has already posted this, but when I saw that your merit reached 444, this thread was the first thing that came to my mind.
Anyway, congratulations to you |MINER| for reaching 444 merits. You only need 56 more merits to rank up to Hero Member. Kampay Kababayan.
Activity: 560
Merit: 365
Pakistan Local Board Request
One of our local board member @Compromise me buddy have a nice merit 333. Congratulations buddy to achieve this rare number of merit points and their milestone.

Pages:
Jump to: