Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 13/04/2024 - page 4. (Read 36845 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Catalog Websites
Congratulations @SOKO-DEKE, you have achieved triple five (555) merit which is a very nice number. Your next beautiful merit number (666) which we will see soon. Good luck to you.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Woah!  

I just flipped to Legendary with an even 1020!  Woot!  😋😎🤗

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
Congratulations @Suchmoon for unlocking the new chapter of your journey here in our community, now you have a total of 9000 merits.

The mountain of merit continues to be climbed. Many congratulations, and continue.

@Shamm well captured. Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 346
Congratulations @Suchmoon for unlocking the new chapter of your journey here in our community, now you have a total of 9000 merits.

Once again congrats keep up the good work.

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
I already posted this in my infamous ego-pumping thread, but I will abide by the rules and post it here as well:

Luckily, I was quick enough to take a snapshot before @JayJuanGee quickly ruined it with one merit!

I feel so bbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddd that I was not paying attention to the affects (and/or the effects.. sometimes it can be difficult to know which of those two words to use) in regards to the blindness and potential aloofness of my own merit-sending practices...

NOT!!!!

Yet, ironically at the same time, I feel so gggggggggggoooooooooodddddd that uie pooie (referring to fillippone) were able to catch (snapshot) the likely very quick passing moment prior to it being "ruined" by an arguably negligent, sloppy, perhaps grossly negligent, and hopefully not intentionally wild merit-sender (potentially an admission against interest, referring to this here cat, meow, meow)...

hahahahahaha

(should I say NOT,** again?  #askin-4-a-friend)

**Note - I understand and appreciate that I should probably engage in some level of disclaiming since there may well be some members (bots or humans) who might literally take the substance of this here post, when it is quite likely that fillippone will appreciate its tone.. and surely any joke is not as great (or less bad) when it ends up getting explained, thus my choice of a relatively small-fonted disclaimer.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I already posted this in my infamous ego-pumping thread, but I will abide by the rules and post it here as well

Amico mio, you make all of us speechless... You have 16000 merits in 6 years, which means around 2600+ merits/year! You also have A LOT of posts -- 15231, yet you have more merits than posts, which is rara avis...

You are third most merited user, also third with most earned merits, 55th user with most posts and 79th most recognized one.

Your quality is high-class, to say the least...
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
I already posted this in my infamous ego-pumping thread, but I will abide by the rules and post it here as well:

16k merits!? Congratulations on this milestone achieved!
You only have reason to be proud.

Congratulations and continued good participation in the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

Luckily, I was quick enough to take a snapshot before @JayJuanGee quickly ruined it with one merit!
Activity: 196
Merit: 200
A Full Member who wants to become a ₿ maxi
[...] Six six six, the number of the beast

No longer a devil number now Grin, it is 667 for an angel number for " spiritual path and domestic life are closely intertwined and must be balanced and harmonious " by Astrology [1].

[1] https://www.astrology.com/numerology/angel-numbers/667-meaning
Activity: 862
Merit: 662

Six six six, the number of the beast
N.O
Activity: 252
Merit: 168

ABCbits congratulations you have achieved a beautiful combination merit points of total 7676 with combination of double these number 76'

Best of luck for next journey one day you will achieve this number 8787
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3357
Crypto Swap Exchange
@ Examplens you have a good merit and activity tally here, congratulations   Cool

What an excellent capture! Thanks for capturing the moment @Btcdeybodi.  Wink

@Examplens fantastic. You managed to combine merit with activity, something that is not very common to see. Congratulations.
Yes, interesting, I didn't even notice this.
I use the BPIP browser plugin, which also displays earned merit, so it looks a little different for me.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
@ Examplens you have a good merit and activity tally here, congratulations   Cool

What an excellent capture! Thanks for capturing the moment @Btcdeybodi.  Wink

@Examplens fantastic. You managed to combine merit with activity, something that is not very common to see. Congratulations.
Activity: 75
Merit: 16

Activity: 28
Merit: 7
Smack That Ace Congratulation to you. Nice merit record 1100. May your next time be better.

Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Catalog Websites
Congratulations @bisdak40, you have achieved triple five (555) merit which is a very nice looking merit number. Your next beautiful merit number (666) which we will see soon.
N.O
Activity: 252
Merit: 168

Congratulations Hispo you are achieving a nice number of merits 2211 which looks so good and beautiful. Hope your journey will going great and in this journey you get more milestones

Best of luck for new journey
Activity: 28
Merit: 7
appogio you are making 1000 merit record. Congratulations to you. Could not become Legendary member due to low activity. Hope your activity will increase. You will become a legendary member very soon.

Good luck to you. I really like this aspect of your record.

Xal0lex our Bangladesh Local Board Moderator Congratulations you are touching the milestone of 2500 merit miles.

Your journey on this forum is going very well. I am very happy for you to touch this milestone. Hope your journey ahead will be better.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
2000 reached ! Smiley

I think you should have posted in this format:

Thank me later Smiley

Aaaand, I am more than glad to see you reaching 2000 merits and I am also glad because I gave you the 200th merit! Congrats, DrBeer!
Oh and I also just broke your nice merit record by giving you another merit, hihi! Smiley

And I also take this occasion to post my latest achievement... I even forgot that I took this screenshot some days ago...

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
Pages:
Jump to: