Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 13/04/2024 - page 62. (Read 36845 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Yes, The Pharmacist is a very generous merit source and he has proven it to me too to reach Legendary rank. I hope he is a worthy candidate in the 10K merit list this year or next year depending on the number of merit he manages to get. I'm sure sooner or later he will get there but now, I also congratulate him.
For sure he has helped many deserving members to reach their next rank and is still doing his job best but it will still take lot of time for him to reach that 10k club but he will surely reach there sooner or later and wish him all the best for it.

So I am back with another merit record to share here and it's for the Discovery of the year @n0nce who has been passenger of bullet merit train and was able to screenshot one more cool record for him this time also :

Getting his timely record is hard as he only stops for few minutes on each merit station and he is now having 2323 merits with him and perfect for saving it here on his behalf.Congratulations to him and hope to see more records from him and soon he will be member of 3k merit club.Excuse me for repeating merit word so many times  Smiley
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
Two image records from CryptopreneurBrainboss and tranthidung 2700 and 2900
So far I will continue to save notes here.

I see 12 merit LoyceV will hit 11k. wow amazing isn't it.  Shocked
Maybe I'll take note of that soon, if by any chance it's not too late.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
So you are doing your job quite well @Raflesia by saving some nice merit records here and this time it's one of the generous merit source who has helped many members to reach their next rank including me also so congratulations to @Pharmacist also and best wishes for next one.
Yes, The Pharmacist is a very generous merit source and he has proven it to me too to reach Legendary rank. I hope he is a worthy candidate in the 10K merit list this year or next year depending on the number of merit he manages to get. I'm sure sooner or later he will get there but now, I also congratulate him.
legendary
With my latest merit TX @LFC_Bitcoin moved up 3 merits to a nice number:

Many more to come!
So with each merit he's also getting close to the next big target and it feels good when you are helping them out along with other members.So congratulations to him on having this 6666 merits on his profile and waiting for more to come from your side man or for you Wink

I just caught a picture of @The Pharmacist 5200 merits.

So you are doing your job quite well @Raflesia by saving some nice merit records here and this time it's one of the generous merit source who has helped many members to reach their next rank including me also so congratulations to @Pharmacist also and best wishes for next one.
_""""Duelbits""""_

Many more to come!
A great achievement for @LFC_Bitcoin of course it's a fantastic record of merits with integers. Shocked 6666

@fillippone you will soon 9500/10000 is in the race  Grin

I just caught a picture of @The Pharmacist 5200 merits.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

Many more to come!
_""""Duelbits""""_
Now it's time for saving my own record as today I have reached 1700 merits and last two one's given by @pooya87 to reach this target.

Although the growth is slow but still trying my level best to reach next targets while contributing to this forum.So will see how the journey goes on from here.
It's not too late, bro, for me, Cheesy you reached that record so quickly.
1700 has passed now in the future there will be 1800/1900 records and 2000 is now a round record, Cheesy but it's a long way to go but I'm sure it will be passed soon while contributing well to the forum.

Every good record needs to be recorded. Smiley

legendary
Undoubtedly a record that will hardly be repeated, having these three elements all the same. Congratulations to @Apocollapse!

And congratulations to those who were attentive and captured this record.

Yeah those same numbers seems amazing to me and captured it timely as was just checking one of his post when I noticed this and immediately saved it here but now see he has already gone to 233 merits so it was indeed nice save here as these records are seen rarely on the forum.

Now it's time for saving my own record as today I have reached 1700 merits and last two one's given by @pooya87 to reach this target.

Although the growth is slow but still trying my level best to reach next targets while contributing to this forum.So will see how the journey goes on from here.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
Back with one more record to save it here and this time it's @Apocollapse who has attained some really rare record with 214 being equilibrium for him as he's having it for all like post, activity and merit

Undoubtedly a record that will hardly be repeated, having these three elements all the same. Congratulations to @Apocollapse!

And congratulations to those who were attentive and captured this record.
legendary
Back with one more record to save it here and this time it's @Apocollapse who has attained some really rare record with 214 being equilibrium for him as he's having it for all like post, activity and merit

Archive

Looking for some other cool records to save it here so congratulations and best wishes to him for the next senior rank soon.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
1k + 555 merits
2k + 333 posts

Very good!
The only thing missing was the activity being on the 888... it was a triple triple.  Tongue
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
1k + 555 merits
2k + 333 posts
_""""Duelbits""""_
Getting eyes on some more of them to save them here Cheesy
I also yesterday saved some screenshots on PC, because I have some work outside the home so I can't post them here and now I'm online from mobile.
Maybe tomorrow after returning home I'll edit here for some other merit notes.   Grin Grin

edit:
Those are some merit notes that I recorded as pictures, here to keep because they are for memories.
Will catch more Wink

legendary

Twenty-two-twenty-two!
I have one more for you which I saved earlier to post it here giving you the last merit for that record but didn't get the time for the same but now here i go with your 2200 merits :

But it seems to me that i am ages late as you have already boarded the merit flight to next destination so best wishes you for the same. Wink

Have some more nice record to share with you all here for @Darker45 with 1400 and @Poker_Player with 1212 merits on their profile:

Getting eyes on some more of them to save them here Cheesy

Activity: 882
Merit: 792
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

Twenty-two-twenty-two!
I'm about to end this man's whole career

legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

Twenty-two-twenty-two!

You have 4 ducklings on merits... Beautiful. Tongue
Merit: 5834
not your keys, not your coins!

Twenty-two-twenty-two!
legendary

Thanks aysg76!

Finally I got the 'leeeet'!! Wink Unfortunately, with this post I'm destroying it. But at least it will be saved here forever.. Smiley I wish there were more such easter eggs, like something at 10k merit for Loyce and the other psychopaths. Tongue
So you have managed to make leet post and you know some members get confused on seeing this Easter on their account who don't have idea about this Grin but now you have already gone ahead.

Yes for members like @LoyceV who has managed to reach 10k merit mark should have special appreciation and for @o_e_l_e_o he has already earned 10k merits is big thing but they are recognised by all on forum and doing their best which is above all.
Merit: 5834
not your keys, not your coins!
I save my first record with serial number 456 maybe this is not a whole number but I will save it as my first record. Next is the number 500.
Good to see you are earning merits and hope you soon reach your desired target of 500 merits with new rank on your profile so best wishes to you and @3meek for your next target to save them here.As you are doing it for others it's nice to have your first one also and now second one will not be too far. Wink

2121 merit; unfortunately not yet 1337 posts, that would have been a great combination!
Maybe if people stop giving me merits, I can achieve this combination today. Grin
Edit: Actually, no, 12 posts is too much for me in a typical day.. Smiley
I don't think your merit rain is going to stop until you stop making effective contributions to the forum  Grin so  keep going on the merit hyperloop Grin and you will have many such combination to save here beleive me.
Thanks aysg76!

Finally I got the 'leeeet'!! Wink Unfortunately, with this post I'm destroying it. But at least it will be saved here forever.. Smiley I wish there were more such easter eggs, like something at 10k merit for Loyce and the other psychopaths. Tongue

legendary
I save my first record with serial number 456 maybe this is not a whole number but I will save it as my first record. Next is the number 500.
Good to see you are earning merits and hope you soon reach your desired target of 500 merits with new rank on your profile so best wishes to you and @3meek for your next target to save them here.As you are doing it for others it's nice to have your first one also and now second one will not be too far. Wink

2121 merit; unfortunately not yet 1337 posts, that would have been a great combination!
Maybe if people stop giving me merits, I can achieve this combination today. Grin
Edit: Actually, no, 12 posts is too much for me in a typical day.. Smiley
I don't think your merit rain is going to stop until you stop making effective contributions to the forum  Grin so  keep going on the merit hyperloop Grin and you will have many such combination to save here beleive me.
Pages:
Jump to: