Pages:
Author

Topic: sawdice the New Age of Dice - Let's play a game. - page 6. (Read 27083 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
1) refill that cold storage address

I doubt they have more than that because if they do they will probably have put all of it into the cold wallet

2) maybe lower stakes and max bet?!

Lowering the max payout based on kelly criterion

@James1999, you'll be fine, they paid yoler, I'm sure they'll pay you too. 

This one seems to be a different case with yoloer. Judging from the screenshot at the previous page, I could see that indeed thats a very risky bet risking 0.1 BTC for 98x multiplier and normally people wouldnt do it because the risk are pretty much high.

Also the fact that this site is using a coindice script which has a lot of accusation due to that alot of site claimed that they lost alot using this script . I would say that this guy could know on how to "win" here or atleast use a known exploit or so

P.S : Someone told me how this could be done but Id rather not spill out any name for this

Another reason is that this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10384052

Not much of a proof but someone risking 0.1 BTC for a 98x multiplier would not be lurking around for 10k satoshi though

P.S : I could be wrong on this
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Yeh, OP, re-read this: Tongue :X

Besides that, with a 0.5% HE you are risking at 40x kelly with that max payout with a 100 BTC bankroll. Basically a highroller can easily win more than 100 coins and it seems that you cannot pay him out then. That would be obviously bad. IMO you should be offering around 0.25-0.5 BTC max payout dynamically based on the bankroll. Basically: [0.5x or 1x] * [house edge] * [bankroll]. I am not an expert in kelly criterion and/or risk of ruin theory, but pretty sure that is the practical side of it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Wow, sawdice is probably going to want to:

1) refill that cold storage address
2) maybe lower stakes and max bet?!

These guys are getting hammered by the winners---but hey, congrats to the winners.  

@James1999, you'll be fine, they paid yoler, I'm sure they'll pay you too.  Lol, in the meantime while sawdust is checking your winnings, why don't you go win some more at another dice site? I recommend "dadice" Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
i just dont know understand why my password isnt working  Huh

Perhaps they are locking your account for the moment to check your logs data. It will be harder for them to check your logs if you keep on logging in and  playing at the website. This is very standard operational procedure for most sites especially when it is about a very big withdrawal amount,you can just wait until it finish
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i just dont know understand why my password isnt working  Huh
Activity: 43
I CANT LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT. SAYS WRONG PASSWORD. IM SURE IT IS THE CORRECT ONE. WTF IS GOING ON??? Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

ok, i submitted my withdrawal to their site to the address https://blockchain.info/address/14832LNaukHq3N8rGyC5xeGBR7YadwSp7G

I think it was 9.6btc but i cant get into my account to see now  Undecided

Dude, chill. These guys are legit, they paid me out 12+ btc in a matter of hours, just be patient.

yes they will pay.

i mean unless you are a hacker!!  Shocked

:DD just kidding
Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire
I CANT LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT. SAYS WRONG PASSWORD. IM SURE IT IS THE CORRECT ONE. WTF IS GOING ON??? Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

ok, i submitted my withdrawal to their site to the address https://blockchain.info/address/14832LNaukHq3N8rGyC5xeGBR7YadwSp7G

Dude, chill. These guys are legit, they paid me out 12+ btc in a matter of hours, just be patient.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
post youre adress here. it worked for yoloer:

"Cannot withdraw this amount at the moment please try again later or contact the support team."

pls process withdrawal. i requested 11.5 btc to 1EaNG5BGQBbCBe74Y9WNgUJWNDECkZX11N.

I will leave this here for everyone to be able to check if youve sent it.

I think it was 9.6btc but i cant get into my account to see now  Undecided

We are viewing your logs and if everything is fine withdrawal request will be processed in few hours.

"Cannot withdraw this amount at the moment please try again later or contact the support team."

pls process withdrawal. i requested 11.5 btc to 1EaNG5BGQBbCBe74Y9WNgUJWNDECkZX11N.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

We are viewing your logs and if everything is fine withdrawal request will be processed in few hours.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Hello, i'm actually the guy who won. Im having trouble withdrawing, says I should contact support but I dont see any function to do that, and the chat is dead.

@sawdice: how do i proceed?

lol proof?

What proof? Here is my account, i dont know how i could otherwise prove anything..

Wow, I cant believe it..the second big winning in a new dice site . First was 11.x btc and now 9.x btc..the house should be in negative right now Smiley
Actually there is a function to contact them in the left bottom of the page, it will direct you to outlook email service. And their contact support email is [email protected]
Hope this help you, and congrats on your winning.

Hello, i'm actually the guy who won. Im having trouble withdrawing, says I should contact support but I dont see any function to do that, and the chat is dead.

lol proof?

What proof? Here is my account, i dont know how i could otherwise prove anything..

http://i62.tinypic.com/20t5v14.jpg

lol proof?

Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire
fuck lol another one

OP, I would suggest you to do some research about Kelly formula.
The site cold wallet has only 88.5 btc at the moment, so the site bankroll should be a bit over that. Considering your site has 1% edge, you are now doing more than 10x Kelly.

This is exactly what you should do, OP. Since your bankroll is now effectively about 80btc, you can't offer a 20btc max win - this will ruin you in no time. If you want to boost your max win, you may want to open the bankroll up for investments - I think your credibility is pretty solid on this forum now.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
my deposit finally came 5 hours later but i sure wasnt as lucky as that guy. lost mine in 10 minutes

i still cant see my deposti adress how did you solve this?

i really want to try my luck

did you try refreshing after 5 mins i would suggest clearing cache but i dont know what is stored there maybe details about your session etc which might be usefull... you could ask support if you like...
my deposit finally came 5 hours later but i sure wasnt as lucky as that guy. lost mine in 10 minutes

i still cant see my deposti adress how did you solve this?

i really want to try my luck
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Pages:
Jump to: