Pages:
Author

Topic: sawdice the New Age of Dice - Let's play a game. - page 9. (Read 27083 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire
I HEREBY CONFIRM I HAVE RECEIVED THE 11.5BTC WITHDRAWAL
oh wow do you have a proof of the transaction? also i take back my words that it thout the owner ran away with money

3e00f53f3e92ee7c4636d5fa83647505934c99834974f7c5d3e1682e6dcd7aea

OP, my site balance is 0, but as i have mentioned in the comments above, i should have approx 0.8btc left (due to withdrawals that did not go through but decreased my balance..), please look into it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dude someone won 11.5 BTC at your dice site. first thing you should do his pay him and then use that win for marketing. if i was that guy i would be posting every hour here till paid.

i actually won 12.8, put in a withdrawal request for 11.5 only...

i didnt want to pressure OP as i understand they might want to check that everything is ok and that it can take some time to get the money from cold storage, but im starting to get sceptical that ill see any of it... i dont really understand what the problem could be, apart from the fact that they may not actually own that 100btc address.

There you go, sorry for being late, hope you enjoyed playing at Sawdice.
Congratulations and have a good day.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
oh wow do you have a proof of the transaction? also i take back my words that it thout the owner ran away with money
Web dev for hire

edit: OP, my site balance is 0, but as i have mentioned in the comments above, i should have approx 0.8btc left (due to withdrawals that did not go through but decreased my balance..), please look into it.
Web dev for hire
Dude someone won 11.5 BTC at your dice site. first thing you should do his pay him and then use that win for marketing. if i was that guy i would be posting every hour here till paid.

i actually won 12.8, put in a withdrawal request for 11.5 only...

i didnt want to pressure OP as i understand they might want to check that everything is ok and that it can take some time to get the money from cold storage, but im starting to get sceptical that ill see any of it... i dont really understand what the problem could be, apart from the fact that they may not actually own that 100btc address.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

off topic: saw 2 was best one
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
pls process withdrawal. i requested 11.5 btc to 1EaNG5BGQBbCBe74Y9WNgUJWNDECkZX11N.

Sorry for being late, as you noticed the site is new and we manually handling it, so things are running a little slow for now, but on the right direction, so better late than never.

Your withdraw request will be done in few hours.

the core of playing with Bitcoin is instant deposit/withdrawal

What's the delay now? It has been over 24 hours and the requested withdrawal still hasn't been made. 19 hours ago you said it would take "few hours".
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It is good to see OP is good listener and is very open to adopt suggestions.We can understand the timely unexpected issues sometimes interrupt some functions and then delays happen.What I like most is what OP stated in future all deposits and withdrawal will be instant and site will be more stable with minimum issues.Hopefully in few hours the funds will be released to the winner as fixing is done.
I'm perturbed. You just funded that. Which means that prior to yesterday, you did not have a cold wallet at all. That also leads me to consider you probably haven't secured the cold wallet properly.

You also claimed to have 4-figures of BTC before, then 3-figures. That cold wallet barely comes to 100 BTC.

I will hold my promise though, and remove the negative trust.

DC, but what's wrong with holding money in fiat?  Having a big bankroll is having a big bankroll and if you're worried about how they secured their bitcoin wallet, perhaps they were actually safer when their money was in a traditional bank (FDIC in USA, or whatever equivalent).  Anyway, I agree that they should sign a message from the address.  Just suggesting that these guys seem to be step-by-step, doing the right thing, and this situation, as it stand now, is much better than things looked a few days ago when everyone assumed they were long gone.

Looking forward to hearing back from yoler that he got he withdrawal.

If this became a standard to hold money in fiat, many sites would start to claim offline funds allowing for higher maximum bets.

BalloonBit did this and then there were many complications because they could not afford to pay out or at least delayed it until they could.  This isn't good practice.  Sites should be able to access funds and pay right away.  Having a transparent cold wallet address provides proof of funds and solvency.  
I second you funds must not be held by the sites owners in case of hitting big prizes.The concept of playing with Bitcoin and other digital coins is to deposit/withdrawals take place in no time.This is coming more and more to see the beholding of funds on name of different excuses.Yoloer did you receive your prize ? Please share the news with us after receive the funds.

Totally agree with you, the core of playing with Bitcoin is instant deposit/withdrawal and certainly this is not how it's going to work on our site in the future, as I said before we we still fixing some issues on the site as it's still in the first version, but as we move on everything will be smoother than the current situation.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I'm perturbed. You just funded that. Which means that prior to yesterday, you did not have a cold wallet at all. That also leads me to consider you probably haven't secured the cold wallet properly.

You also claimed to have 4-figures of BTC before, then 3-figures. That cold wallet barely comes to 100 BTC.

DC, but what's wrong with holding money in fiat?  Having a big bankroll is having a big bankroll and if you're worried about how they secured their bitcoin wallet, perhaps they were actually safer when their money was in a traditional bank (FDIC in USA, or whatever equivalent).  Anyway, I agree that they should sign a message from the address.  Just suggesting that these guys seem to be step-by-step, doing the right thing, and this situation, as it stand now, is much better than things looked a few days ago when everyone assumed they were long gone.

If this became a standard to hold money in fiat, many sites would start to claim offline funds allowing for higher maximum bets.

BalloonBit did this and then there were many complications because they could not afford to pay out or at least delayed it until they could.  This isn't good practice.  Sites should be able to access funds and pay right away.  Having a transparent cold wallet address provides proof of funds and solvency.  
I second you funds must not be held by the sites owners in case of hitting big prizes.The concept of playing with Bitcoin and other digital coins is to deposit/withdrawals take place in no time.This is coming more and more to see the beholding of funds on name of different excuses.Yoloer did you receive your prize ? Please share the news with us after receive the funds.
legendary
Activity: 1330

DC, but what's wrong with holding money in fiat?  Having a big bankroll is having a big bankroll and if you're worried about how they secured their bitcoin wallet, perhaps they were actually safer when their money was in a traditional bank (FDIC in USA, or whatever equivalent).  Anyway, I agree that they should sign a message from the address.  Just suggesting that these guys seem to be step-by-step, doing the right thing, and this situation, as it stand now, is much better than things looked a few days ago when everyone assumed they were long gone.

BalloonBit did this and then there were many complications because they could not afford to pay out or at least delayed it until they could.  This isn't good practice.  Sites should be able to access funds and pay right away.  Having a transparent cold wallet address provides proof of funds and solvency. 
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

DC, but what's wrong with holding money in fiat?  Having a big bankroll is having a big bankroll and if you're worried about how they secured their bitcoin wallet, perhaps they were actually safer when their money was in a traditional bank (FDIC in USA, or whatever equivalent).  Anyway, I agree that they should sign a message from the address.  Just suggesting that these guys seem to be step-by-step, doing the right thing, and this situation, as it stand now, is much better than things looked a few days ago when everyone assumed they were long gone.

Web dev for hire
Stunning win of nice amount , hopefully admin of sawdice will come out with announcement of releasing the payout to the winner.This can be great opportunity for sawdice to cash it as this will make huge and best publicity that sawdice is legit site and will release any amount in future in case of winning by anyone.All eyes are on the OP right now.

hopefully. it wont take a few days to process the withdrawal, im still skeptical as there still is no signed message from that address.

havent got any reply for op yet and he has since been online, but the site is still up so im hopefull Smiley

Congratulations on the big win, wish you all the best.

Sorry for being late, as you noticed the site is new and we manually handling it, so things are running a little slow for now, but on the right direction, so better late than never.

thank you, i understand completely.

please see my comment about the balance problems, as i believe i should have 0.9btc more in my account, due to when i was trying to withdraw lower sums and the system told me i was withdrawing too often. the withdrawal was not processed, nor did i make any further bets.

im glad youre taking this like a professional, wish you all the best.
Stunning win of nice amount , hopefully admin of sawdice will come out with announcement of releasing the payout to the winner.This can be great opportunity for sawdice to cash it as this will make huge and best publicity that sawdice is legit site and will release any amount in future in case of winning by anyone.All eyes are on the OP right now.

hopefully. it wont take a few days to process the withdrawal, im still skeptical as there still is no signed message from that address.

havent got any reply for op yet and he has since been online, but the site is still up so im hopefull Smiley

Congratulations on the big win, wish you all the best.

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

Hopefully you receive your withdrawal, that was a nice win 0.1btc to 12+btc  Cheesy OP can either pay and continue or prove the site is not holding to their end of the deal and do a runner prematurely. Be a nice redemption if you get paid imo few seconds after me you have your answer. Well done to you both..
Web dev for hire

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
This is a test case for sawdice's legitimacy and will decide if sawdice is real thing or was trying to collect as many Bitcoin as could before anybody hits the big amount.It is quite possible that OP was not thinking of this win can take place so quickly.May be he is preparing to release the funds to the winner in coming hours.
legendary
Activity: 1050
"Cannot withdraw this amount at the moment please try again later or contact the support team."

pls process withdrawal. i requested 11.5 btc to 1EaNG5BGQBbCBe74Y9WNgUJWNDECkZX11N.

I will leave this here for everyone to be able to check if youve sent it.

Congrats dude you made sawdice in great shock and they are still in that condition, that is unexpected win for them but it's weird they went silent after this post and no statement from them how they will deal this withdraw request.
Pages:
Jump to: