Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM ALERT: The Downfall of NitrogenSports.EU and Their Scamming Techniques - page 5. (Read 5707 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
here is my recent address

1LC9GsJ8BZVykcsYMWEKynkJau77rMVy21

i should have 158 coins in my wallet from yesterday, 190 from 2 days ago and another 120 from last week
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
How much should your account have currently? It looks like you have been making deposits over several days/weeks. What kinds of bets have you been making to accumulate your balance?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform
You seem to have your ducks in a row, with a sum that large. Take legal action.
i dont understand why they would lock your account because you deposited more than 10+ btc.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have deposited over 7k BTC into my nitrogensports account (1Mkt2KDbime9NkFJDEzt2NjdwFD9EUQCNy) if you want to check)

I am posting the following screenshots of them deliberately stonewalling me, making phantom deposits of .0000000013 into my account around the clock so I can never withdrawls and have to wait for confirms - the same tech problem has come up 4x the past 3 weeks and I am out 600 coins they owe me - shame on them given the loyatly i have shown - some screenshots below

I will pay someone 100 btc to help me get my coins from them - a shame, they were good at one time but took to the dark side

Pages:
Jump to: