Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] AskBrains - An AI-driven professional social network - page 2. (Read 2215 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

Do you think this will work? Whatever the prices for services, first of all we need a reliable and high-tech platform.

You're absolutely right. To attract the consumer he needs to guarantee safety and provide quality services!!!! Angry
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Yes, the white paper has information saying that consulting and mentorship rates are several times lower than those offered by traditional expert platforms.

Do you think this will work? Whatever the prices for services, first of all we need a reliable and high-tech platform.
Activity: 56
would it be fair pricing for services of experts? This is the crucial question.
Yes, the white paper has information saying that consulting and mentorship rates are several times lower than those offered by traditional expert platforms.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
would it be fair pricing for services of experts? This is the crucial question.
Activity: 69
I hear the bounty company is up and running. Tell me, until what date it will be active?

Do you accept newcomers to the bounty? I would also like to participate.
Activity: 67
I hear the bounty company is up and running. Tell me, until what date it will be active?

Right, you're right. I would like to become an expert in the future and earn with AskBrains Cool

I think many want it, are important subjects, if you are an expert in some narrow subject, then before you open all the doors.
These are details, though not unimportant details. I am interested in another question, what can you offer investors?
The calculation is that their coins will be in demand, respectively, rise in price
How do Traditional networks differ from Premium Networks? I understand AskBrains will be a Premium Network?

The main differences are the direction of the social networks themselves, as well as the functionality.

These are details, though not unimportant details. I am interested in another question, what can you offer investors?
How do Traditional networks differ from Premium Networks? I understand AskBrains will be a Premium Network?

The main differences are the direction of the social networks themselves, as well as the functionality.
Still, it's hard for me to understand what is the main idea and feature of AskBrains? Kiss

AskBrains brings together leading mentors and business experts from across the globe and matches them with entrepreneurs and businesses that look for assistance.
In General, the idea is not bad, I will wait for implementation, I think that the project will be in demand.
Still, it's hard for me to understand what is the main idea and feature of AskBrains? Kiss

AskBrains brings together leading mentors and business experts from across the globe and matches them with entrepreneurs and businesses that look for assistance.
Activity: 67

Right, you're right. I would like to become an expert in the future and earn with AskBrains Cool

This stimulates, I hope, in the future will be held any action to any user of the platform was able to earn something.
Experts have to pass a rigorous selection and scoring procedure to demonstrate their knowledge and status!!!
That is, anyone can become an expert if he passes the so-called exams, I understand?

Experts have to pass a rigorous selection and scoring procedure to demonstrate their knowledge and status!!!
That is, anyone can become an expert if he passes the so-called exams, I understand?
What will be the selection for the experts? I would like to receive advice only from professionals. Wink

What will be the selection for the experts? I would like to receive advice only from professionals. Wink

At least it is planned that Consulting and mentorship rates are several times lower than those offered by traditional expert platforms

This is a great way to fight the competition, to offer better services for less.
Pages:
Jump to: