Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] AskBrains - An AI-driven professional social network - page 3. (Read 2215 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
How much will it cost to consult your experts? Will this service be affordable for anyone?

Consultations must be budgetary and highly effective, only then will the project be in demand.

At least it is planned that Consulting and mentorship rates are several times lower than those offered by traditional expert platforms
Activity: 67
How much will it cost to consult your experts? Will this service be affordable for anyone?

Consultations must be budgetary and highly effective, only then will the project be in demand.
Activity: 56
Activity: 81
I am sure that the future belongs to social networks, this niche will develop further and capture more and more popularity.

Yes, the niche is popular and quite a money. What conditions does the AskBrains platform offer to its investors?
I am sure that the future belongs to social networks, this niche will develop further and capture more and more popularity.

No doubt it's true. You need to solve old problems in a new way, and also worry about security.

This is the most important catch, there should not be any problems with security, because blockchain technology will be used.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2

No doubt it's true. You need to solve old problems in a new way, and also worry about security.
Can I test the platform right now? Is there a beta version?

I would also not refuse to work as a tester, I would like it.

Beta testing is scheduled only for Q1 2020. It is a pity of course, I would like to see a working product as soon as possible.

Thank you for the information. We will wait for the beta version.
Activity: 81

Beta testing is scheduled only for Q1 2020. It is a pity of course, I would like to see a working product as soon as possible.

There is no need to hurry anywhere, from the technical side everything should be worked out perfectly.

Is there any possibility to get into the number of platform testers?

For sure, those people who will test the platform will receive certain bonuses.

Testing will take place behind closed doors, for sure, they already have their own people for this simple work. Roll Eyes
Activity: 93

For sure, those people who will test the platform will receive certain bonuses.

The developers have stated that AskBrains is perfect for STARTUPS and SMES, I want to understand why?

The platform gives a lot of opportunities to the ordinary user who can use the platform's capabilities for their own purposes.

With pleasure I will watch the development of the project, they have Grand plans, I want to see how the idea comes to life
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
The developers have stated that AskBrains is perfect for STARTUPS and SMES, I want to understand why?

The platform gives a lot of opportunities to the ordinary user who can use the platform's capabilities for their own purposes.
Activity: 16

This statement is confirmed technically. From a year-long mentorship program to a one-off consulting session, in any industry or field – AskBrains has it all Cool
Activity: 24
Activity: 31
Why does this project need blockchain? Really it was impossible to bypass without blockchain?

You know that blockchain has a number of advantages, such as security and transparency, cheap and fast transactions and much more.
Pages:
Jump to: