Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 52. (Read 25737 times)

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Data centers in many different juristictions running a transparent stable legal protocol for the  MASSES cannot get
shut down, is max competitive and gives anybody ave Joe way enogh privacy by sheer numbers BUT not to big criminals and govs can be better controlled.  That s the Bitcoin I m happy to support!
If you are not paid to write stuff like this, then you are either highly uneducated, bamboozled or you are in imminent need of professional help. You can NOT be this disconnected from reality. Give me access to the exchange databases (which will be easily available to various agencies next year) and I can beat your "sheer numbers" alone within a couple days, let alone people whose government-paid job is to do this in big groups using specialized tools. Some Core-members were recently concerned about network-level hijacking attacks and are working on improving that layer, and here is the BSV (Bitcoin Scam) crowd praying that "sheer numbers" will save them. What a naive fool you are. Roll Eyes

Oh no - I like your style of 'arguments' (lol)  - just derailing and often ad hominem - as usual, and ?  Leading to nothing  - as expected...

BTW only sheer user numbers can keep BitCoin alive (not tulip speculation - we know how this ends) - and only true PoW is payed.

Let's look at some statistics to see how 'true PoW is paid'.

Bitcoin SV:

- 24h transactions: 133,521 (over 90% of these transactions are made by WeatherSV)
- 24h active addresses: 25,125
- Average transactions value: $285
- 24H miner block reward: $234,500.29
- 24H miner fee reward: $104,60

Bitcoin:

- 24h transactions: 299,060
- 24h active addresses: 502,938
- Average transactions value: $25,992
- 24H miner block reward: $17,445,887.24
- 24H miner fee reward: $200,400

BitcoinSV statistics are a huge joke.

Stats - yep

Dynamics - nope

Dynamics: yes

Nice - red Dragon is coming after the yellow winter

Grin
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Data centers in many different juristictions running a transparent stable legal protocol for the  MASSES cannot get
shut down, is max competitive and gives anybody ave Joe way enogh privacy by sheer numbers BUT not to big criminals and govs can be better controlled.  That s the Bitcoin I m happy to support!
If you are not paid to write stuff like this, then you are either highly uneducated, bamboozled or you are in imminent need of professional help. You can NOT be this disconnected from reality. Give me access to the exchange databases (which will be easily available to various agencies next year) and I can beat your "sheer numbers" alone within a couple days, let alone people whose government-paid job is to do this in big groups using specialized tools. Some Core-members were recently concerned about network-level hijacking attacks and are working on improving that layer, and here is the BSV (Bitcoin Scam) crowd praying that "sheer numbers" will save them. What a naive fool you are. Roll Eyes

Oh no - I like your style of 'arguments' (lol)  - just derailing and often ad hominem - as usual, and ?  Leading to nothing  - as expected...

BTW only sheer user numbers can keep BitCoin alive (not tulip speculation - we know how this ends) - and only true PoW is payed.

Bitcoin SV:

- 24h transactions: 133,521 (over 90% of these transactions are made by WeatherSV)

Bitcoin:

Stats - yep

Dynamics - nope

Dynamics: yes

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

I guess the people who are mining it who aren't Calvin, not that I believe such people actually exist, must be waiting with wet pussies for those Gigameg blocks to arrive.

When you see overt BSV supporters stating that they soon won't be able to afford to run a full node and miners would make more money clicking on faucets, I have no idea how or why this still lives.

If they were serious they would have an annual BSV No Calvin day to see what the network looks like without him.

I mine BSV.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

Bitcoin SV:

Bitcoin:

Stats - yep

Dynamics - nope
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Data centers in many different juristictions running a transparent stable legal protocol for the  MASSES cannot get
shut down, is max competitive and gives anybody ave Joe way enogh privacy by sheer numbers BUT not to big criminals and govs can be better controlled.  That s the Bitcoin I m happy to support!

I love how BSV is now playing the legal card while it is ran by a Calvin (previously charged and found guilty of illegal gambling, money laundering and insider trading) and Craig (previously charged and found guilty of tax evasion and currently being called a fraud by the US Court). It's just a matter of time before they pull an exit scam and move on to their next fork.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

I guess the people who are mining it who aren't Calvin, not that I believe such people actually exist, must be waiting with wet pussies for those Gigameg blocks to arrive.

When you see overt BSV supporters stating that they soon won't be able to afford to run a full node and miners would make more money clicking on faucets, I have no idea how or why this still lives.

If they were serious they would have an annual BSV No Calvin day to see what the network looks like without him.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin

Bitcoin SV:

Bitcoin:

hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

Oh no - I like your style of 'arguments' (lol)  - just derailing and often ad hominem - as usual, and ?  Leading to nothing  - as expected...

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Data centers in many different juristictions running a transparent stable legal protocol for the  MASSES cannot get
shut down, is max competitive and gives anybody ave Joe way enogh privacy by sheer numbers BUT not to big criminals and govs can be better controlled.  That s the Bitcoin I m happy to support!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
The scaling by block capacity was always a no brainer.
Then why ever limit the block size? Hmm?

The limit only has sense in case of 0 Bitcoin value, at the beginnings. This is only spam protection where it costs 0 to send.

Now it will be removed to enable true open competition between all the network participants.

Any limit / rule you introduce has a dictatorship / comunism like origin / effect and is strong sign of central power (like a dev team + PoSM has).

The less rules, the more open and true competition allowing a system is and its not governed by a central entity.

Watch BSV, the roadmap is here and no need of Satoshi is included any longer, cause he initially set the rules in stone.

That is actually the reason why so many start crying against, since they want that power, and want to alter rules. So open competition is not what core teams like ...

Hal Finney seemed to understand it back in 2010.

Actually there is a very good reason for Bitcoin-backed banks to exist, issuing their own digital cash currency, redeemable for bitcoins. Bitcoin itself cannot scale to have every single financial transaction in the world be broadcast to everyone and included in the block chain. There needs to be a secondary level of payment systems which is lighter weight and more efficient. Likewise, the time needed for Bitcoin transactions to finalize will be impractical for medium to large value purchases.

People who think 'Electronic Cash' simply means an asset designed for small daily payments (and need to have no fees and instant confirmations) need to read the Cypherpunk Manifesto: https://www.activism.net/cypherpunk/manifesto.html

Privacy is necessary for an open society in the electronic age. Privacy is not secrecy. A private matter is something one doesn't want the whole world to know, but a secret matter is something one doesn't want anybody to know. Privacy is the power to selectively reveal oneself to the world.

Therefore, privacy in an open society requires anonymous transaction systems. Until now, cash has been the primary such system. An anonymous transaction system is not a secret transaction system. An anonymous system empowers individuals to reveal their identity when desired and only when desired; this is the essence of privacy.

We must defend our own privacy if we expect to have any. We must come together and create systems which allow anonymous transactions to take place. People have been defending their own privacy for centuries with whispers, darkness, envelopes, closed doors, secret handshakes, and couriers. The technologies of the past did not allow for strong privacy, but electronic technologies do.

Cypherpunks write code. We know that someone has to write software to defend privacy, and since we can't get privacy unless we all do, we're going to write it. We publish our code so that our fellow Cypherpunks may practice and play with it. Our code is free for all to use, worldwide. We don't much care if you don't approve of the software we write. We know that software can't be destroyed and that a widely dispersed system can't be shut down.

Moreover, Satoshi himself:

Piling every proof-of-work quorum system in the world into one dataset doesn't scale.

Bitcoin and BitDNS can be used separately.  Users shouldn't have to download all of both to use one or the other.  BitDNS users may not want to download everything the next several unrelated networks decide to pile in either.

The networks need to have separate fates.  BitDNS users might be completely liberal about adding any large data features since relatively few domain registrars are needed, while Bitcoin users might get increasingly tyrannical about limiting the size of the chain so it's easy for lots of users and small devices.

hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
The limit only has sense in case of 0 Bitcoin value, at the beginnings. This is only spam protection where it costs 0 to send.
This is somewhat true if you want to restrict adoption of node hosting, but what would have stopped users from mining -> tx spamming in the beginning? A larger block size would make it more difficult for users to bloat the network, wouldn't it? After all, that's what you want, right?

Now it will be removed to enable true open competition between all the network participants.

Any limit / rule you introduce has a dictatorship / comunism like origin / effect and is strong sign of central power (like a dev team + PoSM has).
Perhaps, but by increasing the block size, you also centralize the nodes for Bitcoin. Then, they can arbitrarily dictate the broadcasted transactions, they can monitor transactions and track your information...

Any profitable business is 'centralizing' per definition like the masses by gravity. Thats the reason why we have highest tech mining. But only open competition and highest op risks are able to break up the 'central' powers over time, see bitmain!
Even data centers compete but at higher level.

(Thats also why PoS is crap since there is no such brutal competition and it leads to stable oligarchy)

Laptop mining and raspi relays are outcompete by years now. Adjust your level of sizes and scale. The world is growing.

So the best thing you could do to counter the permanent centralizing force (profit) is allowing max openess / competition (break up other 's profit)

Less rules but clear and stable ones ( no need of central governance) keeps BitCoin 'decentralized' enough over time
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
This is somewhat true if you want to restrict adoption of node hosting, but what would have stopped users from mining -> tx spamming in the beginning? A larger block size would make it more difficult for users to bloat the network, wouldn't it? After all, that's what you want, right?

Perhaps, but by increasing the block size, you also centralize the nodes for Bitcoin. Then, they can arbitrarily dictate the broadcasted transactions, they can monitor transactions and track your information...
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin

The less rules, the more open and true competition allowing a system is and its not governed by a central entity.

Watch BSV, the roadmap is here and no need of Satoshi is included any longer, cause he initially set the rules in stone.

That is actually the reason why so many start crying against, since they want that power, and want to alter rules. So open competition is not what core teams like ...

Hal Finney seemed to understand it back in 2010.

Actually there is a very good reason for Bitcoin-backed banks to exist, issuing their own digital cash currency, redeemable for bitcoins. Bitcoin itself cannot scale to have every single financial transaction in the world be broadcast to everyone and included in the block chain. There needs to be a secondary level of payment systems which is lighter weight and more efficient. Likewise, the time needed for Bitcoin transactions to finalize will be impractical for medium to large value purchases.

People who think 'Electronic Cash' simply means an asset designed for small daily payments (and need to have no fees and instant confirmations) need to read the Cypherpunk Manifesto: https://www.activism.net/cypherpunk/manifesto.html

Privacy is necessary for an open society in the electronic age. Privacy is not secrecy. A private matter is something one doesn't want the whole world to know, but a secret matter is something one doesn't want anybody to know. Privacy is the power to selectively reveal oneself to the world.

Therefore, privacy in an open society requires anonymous transaction systems. Until now, cash has been the primary such system. An anonymous transaction system is not a secret transaction system. An anonymous system empowers individuals to reveal their identity when desired and only when desired; this is the essence of privacy.

We must defend our own privacy if we expect to have any. We must come together and create systems which allow anonymous transactions to take place. People have been defending their own privacy for centuries with whispers, darkness, envelopes, closed doors, secret handshakes, and couriers. The technologies of the past did not allow for strong privacy, but electronic technologies do.

Cypherpunks write code. We know that someone has to write software to defend privacy, and since we can't get privacy unless we all do, we're going to write it. We publish our code so that our fellow Cypherpunks may practice and play with it. Our code is free for all to use, worldwide. We don't much care if you don't approve of the software we write. We know that software can't be destroyed and that a widely dispersed system can't be shut down.

hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Nope, such big block doesn't change how it all works together.
I guess you're right then. Where are my 1TB blocks? If we're to be prepared for the future, we need to scale! Immediately!
And... why was the original limit set at the value it was? Why wasn't it larger? We should have started scaling back in '09, not '17!

Interesting was why was there a poker game in the first version?

The guy here explains it a bit later

https://youtu.be/mBNT7X5sjPM
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

The thing with that bit of scammy replay 'signing' was that, as with much of CSW's forgery attempts, he appears to be really lazy with the whole process
/snip

Yeah that 10,000+ TPS claim for BSV is bullshit, too. Doesn't matter how big you make the block size, if they're only being written to the blockchain every 10 minutes then that is 10 minutes during which those transactions could be 'reversed' through a double-spend. Utterly useless for mass adoption in real-time retail. BSV is no better than Bitcoin in that regards.

Calvin Ayre and the rest of the BSV zombies seem to be wilfully ignorant to this fact.

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
any genius with a Hello, no important who the Creator, the product is important

Pages:
Jump to: