Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 56. (Read 25737 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Another thread here, there other is a BSV zombie - https://twitter.com/KatieAnanina/status/1166083984830410759

I guess the main takeaway is that Craigy is now a rubber stamped and fully endorsed liar. But we all knew that anyway and that never stopped him before. I wonder what his next move is. It could Dancing With The Stars.

And I don't get the IP reward. How does a court award that when there's no proof Kleiman, let alone the penis opposing, had anything to do with BTC? I could just about wrap my head around pretend coins, but not that.

Protective measure for the winner. The Court may even give an order to seize part or all of fraudtoshi's IP (troll patents IMO) to recover the money for the winning side.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I guess the main takeaway is that Craigy is now a rubber stamped and fully endorsed liar.

Oh the BSV fanbois will be spinning this into a win by the simple fact that they'll claim it shows that CSW must be Satoshi if he has been told to give half of the Satoshi stash to the Kleimans.

Although, as per the latest Coindesk article on this outcome:
According to the source, while the judge did not find Wright to be credible, he did not make a finding on whether or not Wright was Satoshi Nakamoto, bitcoin’s creator.

This is certainly what I would describe as a one-two punch to the nuts. Craig's not Satoshi, but he still has to pay $5 billion.  Cheesy

Peter Todd summarized the outcome best in a tweet:

The interesting part isn't the judge ruling against Craig Wright.

The interesting part will be when Craig fails to pay up because he never had any of those BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I guess the main takeaway is that Craigy is now a rubber stamped and fully endorsed liar.

Oh the BSV fanbois will be spinning this into a win by the simple fact that they'll claim it shows that CSW must be Satoshi if he has been told to give half of the Satoshi stash to the Kleimans.

Although, as per the latest Coindesk article on this outcome:
According to the source, while the judge did not find Wright to be credible, he did not make a finding on whether or not Wright was Satoshi Nakamoto, bitcoin’s creator.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Another thread here, there other is a BSV zombie - https://twitter.com/KatieAnanina/status/1166083984830410759

I guess the main takeaway is that Craigy is now a rubber stamped and fully endorsed liar. But we all knew that anyway and that never stopped him before. I wonder what his next move is. It could Dancing With The Stars.

And I don't get the IP reward. How does a court award that when there's no proof Kleiman, let alone the penis opposing, had anything to do with BTC? I could just about wrap my head around pretend coins, but not that.
OWES 50% OF IP AND COINS MINED.

50% of something that's never existed. What a strange wee diversion this entire thing has been.

No talk of civil or criminal contempt mentioned.

Quel dommage. At least Craigy said sorry, but he probably had his fingers crossed.

He's fucked to try posing as a good and law abiding guy.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
OWES 50% OF IP AND COINS MINED.

50% of something that's never existed. What a strange wee diversion this entire thing has been.

No talk of civil or criminal contempt mentioned.

Quel dommage. At least Craigy said sorry, but he probably had his fingers crossed.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
CRAIG FAKETOSHI WRIGHT BARBECUED IN FLORIDA

CASE LOST AGAINST IRA KLEIMAN, OWES 50% OF IP AND COINS MINED.

NO TULIP TRUST.

For anyone wanting a bit more info on the above, check out 22nd Century Crypto and Katie Ananina for a detailed blow-by-blow breakdown of the situation as it unfolded.

CRAIG FAKETOSHI WRIGHT BARBECUED IN FLORIDA

CASE LOST AGAINST IRA KLEIMAN, OWES 50% OF IP AND COINS MINED.

NO TULIP TRUST.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Nope, such big block doesn't change how it all works together.
I guess you're right then. Where are my 1TB blocks? If we're to be prepared for the future, we need to scale! Immediately!
And... why was the original limit set at the value it was? Why wasn't it larger? We should have started scaling back in '09, not '17!
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
BSV and BTC have the same old history - true so far

But the crime actions (incl altering protocol to more allow such) stay on BTC - so what is your point?
I guess even criminals stay away from BSV. I wonder why.
Hey, isn't changing the block size altering Bitcoin?

When do you stop? 1 TB? 1 EB? How big do you want your blocks to be? Heck, why not just absolve the whole concept of a blockchain and just have a single block?

Make it a full-body sun block ...

Hehe, nice one.

Nope, such big block doesn't change how it all works together. They guy still can do his 'usual' transactions
as long as she follows the 'usual' protocol, initially defined by DNA.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

But the crime actions (incl altering protocol to more allow such) stay on BTC - so what is your point?

When do you stop? 1 TB? 1 EB? How big do you want your blocks to be? Heck, why not just absolve the whole concept of a blockchain and just have a single block?

Make it a full-body sun block ...

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I wouldn't be surprised to see perjury added to his criminal record within a few months.

This is what I'd like to see.
Kleiman v Craig Wright, part 4

https://blog.wizsec.jp/2019/08/kleiman-v-craig-wright-part-4.html

A compiliation of the lies, deceptions and forgeries of Craig Wright in Kleiman vs Wright case.

New hearing today in Florida BTW.

Nice - thx.  Such a polarized / prejudging 'journalism' is a scam itself.

Have some fun with it

Facts are facts, only BSV shills can't face them.

Using a dead "friend" by faking emails from him just shows the kind of human being Wright is.

But it's no surprise.

BTW Wright already has being found guilty of contempt of Court:
http://www7.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/cases/nsw/NSWCA/2005/368.html

"FACTS

The Supreme Court found the appellant guilty of contempt of Court by breaching undertakings given to the Court involving the carrying on of business in competition with and approaching customers of the second respondent.[...]

ORDERS

Appeal dismissed with costs.

IN THE SUPREME COURT

OF NEW SOUTH WALES

COURT OF APPEAL "

I wouldn't be surprised to see perjury added to his criminal record within a few months.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

A compiliation of the lies, deceptions and forgeries of Craig Wright in Kleiman vs Wright case.

Nice - thx.  Such a polarized / prejudging 'journalism' is a scam itself.

Have some fun with it

hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
BTC use case
1 is money laundering
2 ponzi hodl, sell to greater fool
3 alter protocol so that s no longer Bitcoin

Dude...BSV is the fork of BTC so it can be used for that things too.

US DOLLAR NOT BTC is used for :

Money laundering

Illegal Drugs manufacturing and worldwide export. (Supporting of drug cartels)

Financing of Terrorism and terrorists (ISIL, Al Qaeda, Hamas + 1000 others...)

Weapons mass production and  worldwide export.

Financing of all existing and planed armed conflicts and wars worldwide.

Counterfeit money production and  worldwide export.

E.T.C. E.T.C. E.C.T......

Founder and MINED only by USA (Unlimited supply)

Bitcoin or monero are mainly used for a small online purchases on a dark web. And if you think that the transactions are totally untraceable just go ahead and try to sell or buy any illegal staff IN BIG QUANTITIES using BTC or MNR. You will find some dudes knocking on your door in a very short time. So, stop posting bullshit please. We need bitcoin. But we do not need absolutely useless and scammy forks like BSV BTG BTD ... e.t.c...  

Sure ,  the USD is not camparable to BitCoin by far - so the real thing is that all that crap goes away IFF ALL are really using it - that for BitCoin must be as thin and transparent as possible -> then ur gov will be forced to spend Money with same transparency. That is a really good use case.

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
BSV use case ? Nobody gives a rat's ass.

BSV doesn't need a use case, it's just the real Bitcoin (sarcasm) and therefore people are supposed to use it!
It's so simple! Roll Eyes

This and about 900 other altcoins are supposed to be doing the same thing as BTC but better, that's their use case.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
BTC use case
1 is money laundering
3 alter protocol so that s no longer Bitcoin

Dude...BSV is the fork of BTC so it can be used for that things too.

US DOLLAR NOT BTC is used for :

Money laundering

Illegal Drugs manufacturing and worldwide export. (Supporting of drug cartels)

Financing of Terrorism and terrorists (ISIL, Al Qaeda, Hamas + 1000 others...)

Weapons mass production and  worldwide export.

Financing of all existing and planed armed conflicts and wars worldwide.

Counterfeit money production and  worldwide export.

E.T.C. E.T.C. E.C.T......

Founded and MINED only by USA (Unlimited supply)

Bitcoin or monero are mainly used for a small online purchases on a dark web. And if you think that the transactions are totally untraceable just go ahead and try to sell or buy any illegal staff IN BIG QUANTITIES using BTC or MNR. You will find some dudes knocking on your door in a very short time. So, stop posting bullshit please. We need bitcoin. But we do not need absolutely useless and scammy forks like BSV BTG BTD ... e.t.c...  
Activity: 69
Merit: 11

1 is money laundering

- so what is your point?

That you seem to forget, you also played a part in the above??? Or youve never held or sold Bitcoin, right?
Pages:
Jump to: