Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀 - page 3. (Read 68712 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Is wapainter escrowing bounty funds? ANN and graphics looks shady and it's not what I expect if someone promises "Kepler". True expecations of Kepler are ancient science, innovation of old, but proven technologies, round groud and geometrical drawing.

This is Kepler: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Kepler

You are correct, this Wapinter and wesglobal syndicate are just scammers trying to make a quick buck out of unsuspecting crypto investors and fooling bounty participents into doing their dirty work by promoting these scams. And hell no, they do not use an escrow, everything about them is unprofessional, just like the project of Keplertek. They shame the name of a great scientist like Kepler by using his name to scam people, and creating a hyped up project built on lies. Here you will find both Wapinter and wesglobal who abandoned the Keplertek scam, happily continuing to fool people at decoin all over. : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311450.new#new

Wapinter is just a bounty organizer, it's a job that doesn't really differ from any other bounty job. They are as responsible as any other bounty member for shilling this project. So unless you guys are not blaming every bounty hunter, maybe just focus on the main guys.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is wapainter escrowing bounty funds? ANN and graphics looks shady and it's not what I expect if someone promises "Kepler". True expecations of Kepler are ancient science, innovation of old, but proven technologies, round groud and geometrical drawing.

You are correct, this Wapinter and wesglobal syndicate are just scammers trying to make a quick buck out of unsuspecting crypto investors and fooling bounty participents into doing their dirty work by promoting these scams. And hell no, they do not use an escrow, everything about them is unprofessional, just like the project of Keplertek. They shame the name of a great scientist like Kepler by using his name to scam people, and creating a hyped up project built on lies. Here you will find both Wapinter and wesglobal who abandoned the Keplertek scam, happily continuing to fool people at decoin all over. : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311450.new#new
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I just noticed that KEP TOKEN is already listed at deadcoins.com as a failed token : https://deadcoins.com/entry/3844/?gvid=1308

Really these people have cheated many members like Investors and bounty members which till now nobody didn't receive their tokens to their wallets. It is already listed in token because they have taken all the peoples money which they don't have any active team behind this project.
even though the project looks very interesting and potentially, but everything is reversed, the token bounty is not paid? the last update on social media in January after that they were without news, very sad

I am a platinum investor who lost 40k$US due to these dickheads. Now I here the KEP I hold is listed on deadcoins. Makes me so mad, and the syndicate who lied to me disappeared from Keplertek and blocked me, and now I found out they are happily scamming people over at decoin : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311450.new#new

The two scammers I noticed there are : Wapinter and wiredideas
Can someone please bring them to Canada so I can have a private chat with them!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
I just noticed that KEP TOKEN is already listed at deadcoins.com as a failed token : https://deadcoins.com/entry/3844/?gvid=1308

Really these people have cheated many members like Investors and bounty members which till now nobody didn't receive their tokens to their wallets. It is already listed in token because they have taken all the peoples money which they don't have any active team behind this project.
even though the project looks very interesting and potentially, but everything is reversed, the token bounty is not paid? the last update on social media in January after that they were without news, very sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

Activity: 140
Merit: 23
I think no one from the team is addressing to the question raised by the community, really very funny before collecting they are very actively answered the questions but no one is there to answer the question whether what is happening the background. Everywhere they locked the channels which community members cannot able to question them.

The joke is there is no team left. It’s just the nephew Jaba working alone trying to manually distribute 1000’s of bounty payments by himself, with a little help from that Angel character who is a founder member scammer, and of course Giorgi continuing to lie and mislead the community about his scam project. Never answering a single question straight.   

Yes, you are right we are not getting any straight answer from them and they keep on postponing the bounty distribution and exchanges listing. They have already muted all the telegram channels which they don't want to give answers to the community. Really very bad behaviour from their team and which they are bothering about the money, not the community.

People could have prevented this, if they had read the bitcointalk threads. That article in shitcoinofferings was not a slander piece or purely sensationalism. Even the CEO confirmed most of the things stated there, but of course he doesn’t accept accountability. He’s been lying to the community up until the very last moment about the listing on exchanges and distribution of outstanding tokens, which is still far from completed. This is not incompetence and negligence, it’s outright lying scamming swindling! It baffles us that so many investors are only waking up to the reality now that they see their tokens dump to zero on the exchanges? We tried to inform and educate everyone involved a long time ago already. Ask yourself when last did you receive an official email from Keplertek with any kind of update, and why is this? All the community are receiving is short contradicting messages in defunct Telegram groups which can be edited or deleted anytime, why do you think that’s the main line of communication? If it had not been for our hacker friends and some brave founder members who does not agree with scamming and misleading, we would not have known tokens were unlocked and being traded days before the CEO told the community an exchange is coming. Anyway these scammers are not done yet, and you can help put an end to their money grab by reporting your experience anomalously, the details are below:

Whether you are an investor who lost your investment? Or you have been a bounty participant who lost your hard earned rewards, or you are just a concerned crypto aficionado who has tracked the Advisor Reuben Godfrey and the entrepreneur Giorgi Topuria and their exploits with Keplertek and other projects.

Take a stand against these white collared gangsters who steal your livelihood and gives all of crypto a bad name!

Do the right thing, instead of whining on social media. File a report with the U.S SEC, with as little or as much information you have!  (Yes we know its’s a long form to fill in), but in the end you are helping all in the crypto space, clean up this mess, and bring justice for the small guys getting ripped off✅

There are several ways to reach out to us, and you can choose to remain anonymous, or have your lawyer submit on behalf of you.

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io

You can also report with an email to the Georgian Police and Prosecutor’s office, sharing your experience and the amount you’ve lost with this scam.

http://police.ge/en/contact-us
Email: [email protected]

http://pog.gov.ge/eng/contact

⚠️ Warning: Do not accept any bribes from the involved parties, or participate in any form of insider trading or illegal financial activities and do not partake in any form of retaliation against others, as you will be implicated as an accomplice⚠️

If you are involved or fear that you may have participated in any form of illicit activities, or you if you are unsure if your conduct and activities can be seen as contravening fair practice; please come clean and receive indemnity, rather than being investigated or blacklisted as an accomplice✅

⚠️Please help us to stop these scamming conmen criminals. And help prevent more people falling prey to these charlatans in the future, by creating awareness!
Please share this article with all your friends, family and contacts across social media.
https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I think no one from the team is addressing to the question raised by the community, really very funny before collecting they are very actively answered the questions but no one is there to answer the question whether what is happening the background. Everywhere they locked the channels which community members cannot able to question them.

The joke is there is no team left. It’s just the nephew Jaba working alone trying to manually distribute 1000’s of bounty payments by himself, with a little help from that Angel character who is a founder member scammer, and of course Giorgi continuing to lie and mislead the community about his scam project. Never answering a single question straight.   

Yes, you are right we are not getting any straight answer from them and they keep on postponing the bounty distribution and exchanges listing. They have already muted all the telegram channels which they don't want to give answers to the community. Really very bad behaviour from their team and which they are bothering about the money, not the community.
Merit: 1

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

There are a lot of parameters at play here which i'm not in liberty to discuss but rest assured that this problem will be fixed asap. We are still negotiating to some exhanges for listing we will announce it here when everything is final.

So you negotiate with exchanges over 9 months - I'm sure it must end with spectacular success! ... oh, no wait! It is Kepler! .. We are listed on ForkDelta!  Grin Grin
Your promises and lies are starting to be funny!

Guys, you might have forgotten we are actually on a crypto winter many people are advising us not to list because it would be foolish, a lot of people are saying to just wait for the bull season that's why it took us sometime because we were actually waiting for the bull season to come but our community is adamant on listing that's what we did, we got a deal with Panxora Exchange but a lot of our community members cried a river and said its not a known exchange why would you opt for that? And so we cancelled our Panxora listing and here we are again negotiating for some KNOWN exchange to satisfy our community. So we are asking again your patience as we are operating in a bearish season that is so awful. We really need to be careful in what we do because this is crypto guys, one mistake is all it takes to wipe your token out of existence. Please please we are asking for more patience from you. We are not going anywhere you know our team all our reputations, hopes and dreams here are on the line, we wouldn't want to mess up this one golden opportunity for us to succeed.

Listing token on Panxore will be shame.. actually even willingness of listing KEP there is offensive to this project and investors.

Bear market or not, your delays and excuses about negotiations with exchanges show how unprepared and unprofessional you are.

Reputation? What reputation? After so many times in which you have not kept deadlines and promises, I don't think that there is anyone who believe in your words anymore.
Also, many times you was talking about transparency. Why nobody know how many tokens was sold? Why you dont want reveal how many tokens was sold on each stage of sale? Why you hide numbers?

I don't know why you don't know how much we sold as we already announced it long time ago most community members even know it. We sold around $14m worth of token if i remember it correctly. And out of that amount we only sold around $1M+ from public selling ICO and the remaining amount which is around $13M was sourced form our CEO's private connections?network all private investments.
only 1 million dollars are sold? even though the Kepler community is very much, in almost 80,000 members, and Twitter has 22,000 followers, this is a fantastic number for a new project, and what about exchanger? where can I trade KEP?

What a fckn nerve you tool have coming on here trying to defend the indefensible🖕🏽 Talking about parameters wtf? FFS the scam is up already. Founder members are dumping their tokens already whilst you cocksuckers haven’t even distributed everyone’s purchased tokens yet. Telling the investors they will hear about the exchange tomorrow whilst you and your buddies have been dumping Kep into oblivion already. People are not that stupid. You’re criminal boss telling people to wait and hold their tokens to sell it through SBScapitals  so he can fuck them over a second time. The dam nerve you have talking about parameters because your boss screwed over and fired most of the the team, and having the poor nephew Jaba struggling to do thumb-suck the distribution. All you cocksuckers belong in prison and your assets confiscated! Or do you think you are safe from accountability like your chicken thief CEO boasts sitting in Singapore GFYS!! 🖕🏽   80k members lmao you dicks even screwed over the guy that was providing the bumping service to get your numbers up 🖕🏽

Shocked Wow that was a bit harsh, but we know how you feel about scammers ripping of thousands of people, and continuing the lies. These guys are not done yet, Giorgi is already targeting the founder members and other large investors in Kep to draw them into his latest exploits at SBScapitals. But rather than attack them directly, keep doing the good work your team has done by exposing all their lies and contradictions, and remind the victims they can still file a report with us. Thanks for all your help blowing this out of the water! Much appreciation and respect to team Scamkillaz 👍

Here’s the details for the victims who has not submitted a report yet:

Whether you are an investor who lost your investment? Or you have been a bounty participant who lost your hard earned rewards, or you are just a concerned crypto aficionado who has tracked the Advisor Reuben Godfrey and the entrepreneur Giorgi Topuria and their exploits with Keplertek and other projects.

Take a stand against these white collared gangsters who steal your livelihood and gives all of crypto a bad name!

Do the right thing, instead of whining on social media. File a report with the U.S SEC, with as little or as much information you have!  (Yes we know its’s a long form to fill in), but in the end you are helping all in the crypto space, clean up this mess, and bring justice for the small guys getting ripped off✅

There are several ways to reach out to us, and you can choose to remain anonymous, or have your lawyer submit on behalf of you.

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io

You can also report with an email to the Georgian Police and Prosecutor’s office, sharing your experience and the amount you’ve lost with this scam.

⚠️ Warning: Do not accept any bribes from the involved parties, or participate in any form of insider trading or illegal financial activities and do not partake in any form of retaliation against others, as you will be implicated as an accomplice⚠️

If you are involved or fear that you may have participated in any form of illicit activities, or you if you are unsure if your conduct and activities can be seen as contravening fair practice; please come clean and receive indemnity, rather than being investigated or blacklisted as an accomplice✅

⚠️Please help us to stop these scamming conmen criminals. And help prevent more people falling prey to these charlatans in the future, by creating awareness!
Please share this article with all your friends, family and contacts across social media.
https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

There are a lot of parameters at play here which i'm not in liberty to discuss but rest assured that this problem will be fixed asap. We are still negotiating to some exhanges for listing we will announce it here when everything is final.

So you negotiate with exchanges over 9 months - I'm sure it must end with spectacular success! ... oh, no wait! It is Kepler! .. We are listed on ForkDelta!  Grin Grin

Guys, you might have forgotten we are actually on a crypto winter many people are advising us not to list because it would be foolish, a lot of people are saying to just wait for the bull season that's why it took us sometime because we were actually waiting for the bull season to come but our community is adamant on listing that's what we did, we got a deal with Panxora Exchange but a lot of our community members cried a river and said its not a known exchange why would you opt for that? And so we cancelled our Panxora listing and here we are again negotiating for some KNOWN exchange to satisfy our community. So we are asking again your patience as we are operating in a bearish season that is so awful. We really need to be careful in what we do because this is crypto guys, one mistake is all it takes to wipe your token out of existence. Please please we are asking for more patience from you. We are not going anywhere you know our team all our reputations, hopes and dreams here are on the line, we wouldn't want to mess up this one golden opportunity for us to succeed.

Listing token on Panxore will be shame.. actually even willingness of listing KEP there is offensive to this project and investors.

Bear market or not, your delays and excuses about negotiations with exchanges show how unprepared and unprofessional you are.

Reputation? What reputation? After so many times in which you have not kept deadlines and promises, I don't think that there is anyone who believe in your words anymore.
Also, many times you was talking about transparency. Why nobody know how many tokens was sold? Why you dont want reveal how many tokens was sold on each stage of sale? Why you hide numbers?

I don't know why you don't know how much we sold as we already announced it long time ago most community members even know it. We sold around $14m worth of token if i remember it correctly. And out of that amount we only sold around $1M+ from public selling ICO and the remaining amount which is around $13M was sourced form our CEO's private connections?network all private investments.
only 1 million dollars are sold? even though the Kepler community is very much, in almost 80,000 members, and Twitter has 22,000 followers, this is a fantastic number for a new project, and what about exchanger? where can I trade KEP?

What a fckn nerve you tool have coming on here trying to defend the indefensible🖕🏽 Talking about parameters wtf? FFS the scam is up already. Founder members are dumping their tokens already whilst you cocksuckers haven’t even distributed everyone’s purchased tokens yet. Telling the investors they will hear about the exchange tomorrow whilst you and your buddies have been dumping Kep into oblivion already. People are not that stupid. You’re criminal boss telling people to wait and hold their tokens to sell it through SBScapitals  so he can fuck them over a second time. The dam nerve you have talking about parameters because your boss screwed over and fired most of the the team, and having the poor nephew Jaba struggling to do thumb-suck the distribution. All you cocksuckers belong in prison and your assets confiscated! Or do you think you are safe from accountability like your chicken thief CEO boasts sitting in Singapore GFYS!! 🖕🏽   80k members lmao you dicks even screwed over the guy that was providing the bumping service to get your numbers up 🖕🏽
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

Angry The dreaded time for exit have finally arrived folks.
The huge anticipated dump of Keplertek on a shady exchange has been announced with a date and time. (Of course we know Giorgi and cronies would have dumped their bags long before then, leaving the rest of the masses scrambling over each other to get their tokens onto that mysterious exchange and trying to get whatever they can out of this scam)

Here is the latest announcement from Keplertek( past experience has taught us this can change a hundred times in the interim, or not happen at all) so lets see if they surprise us this time and keep their word as stated below:

“Hi everyone and Happy Easter West!
Great News!
Tomorrow on Monday 4 pm (GMT +4) we will make an announcement regarding the listing and the tokens will be tradable from the same moment on the exchange!
We wanted to make the announcement on Friday, but because some people haven’t claimed their tokens and we had some technical issues with bounty token distribution, we had to postpone it on Monday (we will do our best Bounty tokens to be distributed before the listing even if we will have to do it one by one).
So we have a final listing Date!”

All this is happening on the backdrop of the majority of bounty participants not having received their tokens yet, together with the prize winners that has not been paid their winnings, and the worst, the investors who purchased in the last round of sales at fixed Eth/Btc rates, who has not received the correct amount of tokens purchased. Despicable scam artist 🖕🏽

Now here’s a challenge to our hacker friends: Let’s see who can Identify the exchange before Monday ?
Just when we thought we saw it all w.r.t keplertek, the CEO comes along and shocks all with more sinister behaviour 😱

A little while ago it was announced that the platform was ready and the community should sign up. Everyone was awaiting this, and he did state earlier that he will shut down the Official Telegram group and move the loyal supporters on to the platform to chat there. Everyone else who has expressed concern before is not welcome.

Here’s the link: http://platform.keplertek.io
After a year in development, it’s a joke of an unfinished webpage. None of the links work, the settings option and just about everything on the platform does not work, even setting up a profile is not functioning correctly, but we did kind of expect it.

And one thing that is very unsettling is that the platform is that it is on an un secure connection, meaning that it’s a free for all who want to hack and do sinister stuff.

But this was not a surprise and was expected. But what really shocked us was the things the CEO said in the unofficial Kepler group.

The unofficial kepler group was created by concerned investors, after the official group was shut down, with the aim of getting answers from the CEO.

A little while ago the CEO entered the group to rant. He did not answer any of the questions, instead but instead went on a rant: Stating that all investors from the USA are banned from the project and will not receive a refund because it’s their own negligence that they invested more than a year ago.

What’s even more sinister is that he continued to state that they are all of a sudden based in Singapore and out of reach of the SEC.  This is disturbing, and probably an indication of where they will run off to with investor’s money.

He then proceeded to give yet another version of the total amount raised with this project as : public sales $1.5 million and private sale as: $12.2 million.
He has given so many different amounts since the end of the sale, that nobody takes it seriously and the true figures remains a mystery, but was confirmed to be way less by one of previous employees who provided an affidavit detailing all the irregularities in their small crummy office.

You cannot make this shit up and I would not have believed it, if the investors didn’t send me the screen shots of all of this.
It will be added as supplementary evidence to our docket of our current investigation into Keplertek, and it does seem like they are preparing for an exit soon by dumping their tokens and telling the community the project has failed. 
Or something in the line of that making it look like a semi legit exit.
Greetings all 👋 we’ve survived the week and it’s Friday!!

Lets recap on the latest updates provided by our favourite scam project Keplertek.

Keep in mind that these are just the latest updates and commitments in the Telgram groups.
And that it constitutes only a tiny fraction of all the updates and promises provided by Keplertek throughout the past year.

To our knowledge, Georgia uses the same calendar in business as the rest of us do. And since experience has shown us that nothing really happens in Keplertek from Friday through Tuesday, I think it’s safe to assume that: a time line given as “this week” , means any time between a Monday and Friday.😂

And as you can see from these latest updates, true to form, Keplertek did not disappoint.  After a whole year of empty promises, contradictions, fairytales, and outright lies, the Thief Executive Officer is proudly upholding this negative trend.
Again this is just another week passing us by, where nothing that was promised and communicated came to pass, nor was an additional update or an apology for a failure or reason for delays provided. 💩💩💩

04/04/2019 Kepler Technologies Official
t.me/KeplerTechnologies

Giorgi posted....

“Exciting news, Cnick crypto payment rings already here and will soon be live very soon 😎✌️”

12/04/19.... how soon is very soon? How live are these private info stealing rings?

10/04/19 Kepler Technologies Official
t.me/KeplerTechnologies

Giorgi posted..........

“Hi everyone!
Hope you are doing well!
As long as we are preparing to get listed on the exchanges we are starting the distribution of the bounty tokens this week which means that tokens will be unlocked for everyone.”
“The name of the exchange/s will be published next week!”

“Dashboard will also be accessible this week where you have to claim KEP tokens.”

12/04/29.... what happened to the token distribution? Why is the dashboard still inaccessible? Tokens are still locked? Did I misunderstood your statements? 💩

08/04/19 Keplertek Bounty & Airdrop

Giorgi posted.............

“Hi everyone
We will make another Video this week
Regarding Updates
Regarding Listing we are on the final stage”

12/04/19...No new update video anywhere, I take it “this week” means fuckoff just keep quite, don’t question our lies 💩

Anyone who still believes a single word these Georgian scammers utters, must be suffering from Stockholm  Syndrome 😂

There you have it folks, another revelation brought to you by the ethical hackers also known as the saints 😇 ScamKillaz 🖕
The who’s who in the zoo? 😇

So now that the cat is out of the bag on these unscrupulous lowlife white collar thieves! It’s time to expose, name and shame the perpetrators, so that everyone can know who to watch out for and lay down some hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the latest articles if you still haven’t caught onto the latest crypto fuckover:

Reuben Godfrey is the only constant in all these:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/stopthefakes-ico-pinkertons-from-russia/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/ieo-mortons-fork-salvation/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/no-country-for-shit-advisers-part-2/

As you have noticed in articles above, the head who has a finger in many pies, and the adviser to numerous scams globally, the Irish leprechaun Reuben Godfrey(@Automanon), who always finds a pot of gold at the end of many scam ICO’s .If only the Provies will send for some kneecappers, Crypto will be a better space!
(https://www.linkedin.com/in/reuben-godfrey-1a18055/)

Following in his footsteps is the CEO of The scam project Keplertek, the Georgian known as Giorgi Topuria from Tbilisi, also involved in the following projects :
t.me/xDECOIN
t.me/CherrioPlatform
t.me/TheLigerCoin
And latest partner in https://sbscapitals.com/ and manager of the Tbilisi branch.
(https://www.linkedin.com/in/giorgi-topuria-1982b6a4)

And of course his wife Mariam and the nephew Jaba Komakhidze(@JBkepler)

The enforcers doing the dirty work are these tools: who are the only admin left defending the indefensible. The ones intimidating investors and appearing as fake profiles all over, targeting the innocent investors, the people who desperately reaches out for answers amidst the chaos that is left of this project. These fuckers are nasty as shieet!

Angel Cordera(AFCC - Rig4hodlers) and Alexito(@palexito15) and Arri(@Arriwyks)

And last but not least, we have the bottom feeders, the shills who sold you this shit and made it stick. Our friends from the Philippines, Wezglobal(https://wezglobal.com/) consisting of John Eric Hallig (@Erchh), Allan Dacunos (@wiredideas) and Jeffrey Pascua(@Zomorylshe), who will sell their own mothers for a $.

Lets bring these motherfuckers to account and make them pay! Now and in future if they scam again, like these fucknuts tend to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have Fun ya’ll !

There you have it folks, another revelation brought to you by the ethical hackers also known as the saints 😇 ScamKillaz 🖕
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
It seems that the situation is becoming more and more clear:

Website is down. (again)

Wow! And the saddest thing is, people probably still will continue to invest in these kind of scams on the next bull run. I can't see them ending until the consequences will be harsher
By now you’ve must have realised that you’ve been scammed by Keplertek.

For the past year Keplertek has not produced anything, no target on the timeline were achieved! We have been fed lies and fairytales. All staff members on the white-paper  has been fired or forced to leave. The syndicate wezglobal has been told to sell their tokens at a discount to the community, and then they Eric,Zomo and Wired Ideas were kicked out too. Everyone who questioned Keplertek was banned and all post in the official Telegram were deleted and the group locked. Now all that is left to do is for Giorgi is to dump his tokens while the community waits and then declare the project is dead. Giorgi has already start as partner and manager of SBScapitals Tbilisi.

We have opened a case with the SEC and Georgian Prosecuter, and we urge you to do the right thing and send through your experience and the amount you have lost in the scam. You can remain anonymous.

Please do not accept any bribes by Giorgi, it will make you an accomplice!

Here are the last known address and phone number:

Address : 2 Ivane Tarkhnishvili St., Vera Business Centre, Tbilisi, Georgia, 0179

Phone number: 995 558 35 44 33

Email : [email protected]
Web: https://keplertek.io/
https://keplertek.org/dashboard

Please send an email to the Georgian Police and Prosecutor’s office, sharing your experience and the amount you’ve lost with this scam.

Please also submit a report to the U.S SEC and include this reference number:15536-545-932 in your report. You can either submit your report online or fill in a form and fax to them.

Follow the instructions here:

https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower

http://www.sec.gov/complaint/info_tipscomplaint.shtml

Do the right thing and help us to put an end to this before all is lost forever. And if you know of any other’s who lost money to this scam, please share this info with them!

Also see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/14million-dollar-stolen-by-a-thief-on-tuxedo-keplertekio-5128865

And

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/reuben-godfrey-5127582

Here are the articles related to Reuben Godfrey’s other scams:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/stopthefakes-ico-pinkertons-from-russia/

Please Share 🙏 And help us stop these scammers before they do it to other people again. Giorgi has already moved onto SBSCapitals Tblisi. Dont forget to “recommend”, “comment” and share share these other scams where Reuben Godfrey is involved too

For the past year Keplertek has not produced anything, no target on the timeline were achieved! We have been fed lies and fairytales. All staff members on the white-paper  has been fired or forced to leave. The syndicate wezglobal has been told to sell their tokens at a discount to the community, and then they Eric,Zomo and Wired Ideas were kicked out too. Everyone who questioned Keplertek was banned and all post in the official Telegram were deleted and the group locked. Now all that is left to do is for Giorgi is to dump his tokens while the community waits and then declare the project is dead. Giorgi has already start as partner and manager of SBScapitals Tbilisi.
Pages:
Jump to: