Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀 - page 4. (Read 68712 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
Here is link to just created unofficial Keplertek Telegram chat without censorship: https://t.me/joinchat/LfNw-xNbPE1NKAwZLwsDjQ
Everyone is welcome!

Somehow this "without censorship" doesn't look official. There are only 2 persons in chat (one is me lol).
Is this chat a joke ?

It was not joke, but I didn't know that in this same time people was collecting evidence against Keplertek.
Some people that I invite thought that it is bait of CEO or other involved people. I understood that it is not the best moment to run chat like this, I left it and started to wait for the article. (Link in previous post)

Now official channels are blocked for writing, so maybe it can be good idea to resurrect that chat  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Here is link to just created unofficial Keplertek Telegram chat without censorship: https://t.me/joinchat/LfNw-xNbPE1NKAwZLwsDjQ
Everyone is welcome!

Somehow this "without censorship" doesn't look official. There are only 2 persons in chat (one is me lol).
Is this chat a joke ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
Everyone is welcome!
legendary

There are a lot of parameters at play here which i'm not in liberty to discuss but rest assured that this problem will be fixed asap. We are still negotiating to some exhanges for listing we will announce it here when everything is final.

So you negotiate with exchanges over 9 months - I'm sure it must end with spectacular success! ... oh, no wait! It is Kepler! .. We are listed on ForkDelta!  Grin Grin
Your promises and lies are starting to be funny!

Guys, you might have forgotten we are actually on a crypto winter many people are advising us not to list because it would be foolish, a lot of people are saying to just wait for the bull season that's why it took us sometime because we were actually waiting for the bull season to come but our community is adamant on listing that's what we did, we got a deal with Panxora Exchange but a lot of our community members cried a river and said its not a known exchange why would you opt for that? And so we cancelled our Panxora listing and here we are again negotiating for some KNOWN exchange to satisfy our community. So we are asking again your patience as we are operating in a bearish season that is so awful. We really need to be careful in what we do because this is crypto guys, one mistake is all it takes to wipe your token out of existence. Please please we are asking for more patience from you. We are not going anywhere you know our team all our reputations, hopes and dreams here are on the line, we wouldn't want to mess up this one golden opportunity for us to succeed.

Listing token on Panxore will be shame.. actually even willingness of listing KEP there is offensive to this project and investors.

Bear market or not, your delays and excuses about negotiations with exchanges show how unprepared and unprofessional you are.

Reputation? What reputation? After so many times in which you have not kept deadlines and promises, I don't think that there is anyone who believe in your words anymore.
Also, many times you was talking about transparency. Why nobody know how many tokens was sold? Why you dont want reveal how many tokens was sold on each stage of sale? Why you hide numbers?

I don't know why you don't know how much we sold as we already announced it long time ago most community members even know it. We sold around $14m worth of token if i remember it correctly. And out of that amount we only sold around $1M+ from public selling ICO and the remaining amount which is around $13M was sourced form our CEO's private connections?network all private investments.

I know perfecly that it was $13.7M worth of tokens. If hardcap was reached is it mean that all tokens have been sold? If not, what is the number of tokens sold on each stage of sale?(or at least the total number of tokens sold)

Hard cap wasn't exactly totally reached because our hard cap was set at $15M, so we almost hit it. But the bulk of the money  from private investors nothing to do with our public ICO. Our public ICO was not that good as we expected as we only got $1M+ from it. It was from the personal network of our CEO that we were able to get some private investors thus we almost hit the hard cap. I will ask our office about the exact figure in tokens for that $13M+ equivalent.

So something is wrong in your calculations, because on your blog is information that hardcap was reached. It wil be good to clarify this also.

I am curious to know how long it will take to get such information as how many tokens have been sold?

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

There are a lot of parameters at play here which i'm not in liberty to discuss but rest assured that this problem will be fixed asap. We are still negotiating to some exhanges for listing we will announce it here when everything is final.

So you negotiate with exchanges over 9 months - I'm sure it must end with spectacular success! ... oh, no wait! It is Kepler! .. We are listed on ForkDelta!  Grin Grin

Guys, you might have forgotten we are actually on a crypto winter many people are advising us not to list because it would be foolish, a lot of people are saying to just wait for the bull season that's why it took us sometime because we were actually waiting for the bull season to come but our community is adamant on listing that's what we did, we got a deal with Panxora Exchange but a lot of our community members cried a river and said its not a known exchange why would you opt for that? And so we cancelled our Panxora listing and here we are again negotiating for some KNOWN exchange to satisfy our community. So we are asking again your patience as we are operating in a bearish season that is so awful. We really need to be careful in what we do because this is crypto guys, one mistake is all it takes to wipe your token out of existence. Please please we are asking for more patience from you. We are not going anywhere you know our team all our reputations, hopes and dreams here are on the line, we wouldn't want to mess up this one golden opportunity for us to succeed.

Listing token on Panxore will be shame.. actually even willingness of listing KEP there is offensive to this project and investors.

Bear market or not, your delays and excuses about negotiations with exchanges show how unprepared and unprofessional you are.

Reputation? What reputation? After so many times in which you have not kept deadlines and promises, I don't think that there is anyone who believe in your words anymore.
Also, many times you was talking about transparency. Why nobody know how many tokens was sold? Why you dont want reveal how many tokens was sold on each stage of sale? Why you hide numbers?

I don't know why you don't know how much we sold as we already announced it long time ago most community members even know it. We sold around $14m worth of token if i remember it correctly. And out of that amount we only sold around $1M+ from public selling ICO and the remaining amount which is around $13M was sourced form our CEO's private connections?network all private investments.

I know perfecly that it was $13.7M worth of tokens. If hardcap was reached is it mean that all tokens have been sold? If not, what is the number of tokens sold on each stage of sale?(or at least the total number of tokens sold)

Hard cap wasn't exactly totally reached because our hard cap was set at $15M, so we almost hit it. But the bulk of the money  from private investors nothing to do with our public ICO. Our public ICO was not that good as we expected as we only got $1M+ from it. It was from the personal network of our CEO that we were able to get some private investors thus we almost hit the hard cap. I will ask our office about the exact figure in tokens for that $13M+ equivalent.
legendary

The matter is being personally looked into by our CEO. We would need more time to sort this out.

Long time ago was announced that CEO personally take care about bounty program, and it finished with cutting rewards 95%.
How long time do you need to count few numbers?

There were a lot of scammers and fraudulent people that joined our bounty campaign and we have to rid of them one by one. According to our CEO 60%-70% of bounty participants are fraudulent and so we needed to rid of them one by one. Our CEO has taken the lead in correcting and rectifying some mistakes that was done earlier.

So after 8 months from the end and summary of the bounty campaign, you are starting to verify the participants?! This behavior begins to be not only unprofessional, but very suspicious. For bounty managers veryfication takes around a week - is it enough for you, or you want to play on time longer?

What about exchange - what excuse this time?

Funny! already you have extended many times about distributing the tokens and now again you are extending for listing. Maybe you are not bothering about the investors and you really don't have a vision of developing the things, if a company has real development and progress definitely there are many exchanges for listing your coin. Really insane.

It's actually funny, our big time investors are the one adamant of asking us not to list in this bearish season and those bounty hunters with big mighty voices are the ones who are shouting on top of their lungs to list not tomorrow but now, we actually did a voting between our big investors (yes, we have separate telegram group chat for our big whales/investors) and the result was almost all of them are in one in saying not to list during bearish market for it will surely kill your token. But our CEO has decide to list anyway so, that is why our office is negotiating for listing as we speak.

legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

The matter is being personally looked into by our CEO. We would need more time to sort this out.

Long time ago was announced that CEO personally take care about bounty program, and it finished with cutting rewards 95%.

There were a lot of scammers and fraudulent people that joined our bounty campaign and we have to rid of them one by one. According to our CEO 60%-70% of bounty participants are fraudulent and so we needed to rid of them one by one. Our CEO has taken the lead in correcting and rectifying some mistakes that was done earlier.

So after 8 months from the end and summary of the bounty campaign, you are starting to verify the participants?! This behavior begins to be not only unprofessional, but very suspicious. For bounty managers veryfication takes around a week - is it enough for you, or you want to play on time longer?

So you negotiate with exchanges over 9 months - I'm sure it must end with spectacular success! ... oh, no wait! It is Kepler! .. We are listed on ForkDelta!  Grin Grin

Funny! already you have extended many times about distributing the tokens and now again you are extending for listing. Maybe you are not bothering about the investors and you really don't have a vision of developing the things, if a company has real development and progress definitely there are many exchanges for listing your coin. Really insane.

So you negotiate with exchanges over 9 months - I'm sure it must end with spectacular success! ... oh, no wait! It is Kepler! .. We are listed on ForkDelta!  Grin Grin

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

Their main intention is not to distribute the bounty rewards on time, they already mentioned our CEO is considering bounty as, under his control, they need another 8 months in order to sort these things. Their intention is to make money by dumping the coins in the exchange because unsold coins should be burned. If they cut the bounty % definitely they will make another 1 or 2 million by dumping in the exchanges.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

For now, we really have to stay calm and I'm sure the problem will be fixed and completed and we also have to be patient waiting for listings in several exchanges
legendary

legendary

legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

Attention Keplertek Community:  Recently there were a lot of confusion regarding the bounty token allocation for bounty hunters, our CEO Giorgi Topuria is now in our Official Telegram Group Chat to address some of the concerns and to quote some of his words " Again, I will take this matter under my control and will make sure that every single bounty participant gets fairly rewarded "in that note we are confident that we will get past this hurdle and together we will march forward towards success and glory.  Thanks.

Do not shout and do not lie. Pay or we'll start building a campaign against kepler in 24 hours!

I hope that this problem can be resolved soon because it is certainly not good if the problem is left continuously and most importantly just follow the development so that it does not miss information
Pages:
Jump to: