Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀 - page 8. (Read 68713 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I will post here the amount allocated for bounty campaign as soon as i get that information. Thanks.
great, we will all know here soon after you provide that information, I'll continue to monitor this thread and will see later price when it is list in exchange

Yes, many people from the community are kept waiting for this to be announced from the team and we need to wait until we get some more information about their progress in terms of listing in the exchanges.
the team looks very solid in development, but it is slow in terms of listing on the exchange,
very unfortunate indeed, even though the project is very good and successful

Almost everyone we know advised as against listing during this bear season because btc will only drag the value of kep tokens down as crypto is still in a weak position. We all know that we want to peg kep token at $0.05 each but with this awful market condition i don't think kep token will sell at that price. Would you want to sell your kep tokens lower than that? I personally don't. Instead, we could wait for a little while for the market to reconsolidate and list and sell our tokens above ICO price.

Perfect, when the actual distribution will anticipate for the people who participated in the bounties. So, in this case, you will be taking some more months for listing KEP token in the market?

Our CEO said its more likely that we will be listed in January. And we will continue token distribution in january too.

Better keep information like this for yourself, because (as i know this CEO) in next week you will have to verify that, and official info will be that Kepler will be listed in January, but 2020.
You move in this market like blind people ... You have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow.

People here are asking when is the listing so i said january based on what our CEO said during his presence in our official telegram group 2 days ago answering questions directly from people like you. Now you are telling me to keep it to myself? If i do that people here will cry foul for lack of information. Tell me, where will i need to stand? This is a classic case of damn if you do and damn if you don't  lol

Unfortunately, I was right. Another postponement of deadlines and not kept promises. I am sorry that you must represent such a non-word project. I wonder if anything will work in February …

There still is no info about collected funds and allocation for bounty?

These postponements are done in lieu of the terrible market condition. Please understand that we are doing everything to protect the investments of our investors. Patience is key here.

Of course, Patience is always key to success but you also need to consider and think about the community people have been wanting for more than 10 months and still, you are skipping the dates continuously and it is very frustrating the community.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
I will post here the amount allocated for bounty campaign as soon as i get that information. Thanks.
great, we will all know here soon after you provide that information, I'll continue to monitor this thread and will see later price when it is list in exchange

Yes, many people from the community are kept waiting for this to be announced from the team and we need to wait until we get some more information about their progress in terms of listing in the exchanges.
the team looks very solid in development, but it is slow in terms of listing on the exchange,

Almost everyone we know advised as against listing during this bear season because btc will only drag the value of kep tokens down as crypto is still in a weak position. We all know that we want to peg kep token at $0.05 each but with this awful market condition i don't think kep token will sell at that price. Would you want to sell your kep tokens lower than that? I personally don't. Instead, we could wait for a little while for the market to reconsolidate and list and sell our tokens above ICO price.

Perfect, when the actual distribution will anticipate for the people who participated in the bounties. So, in this case, you will be taking some more months for listing KEP token in the market?

Our CEO said its more likely that we will be listed in January. And we will continue token distribution in january too.

Better keep information like this for yourself, because (as i know this CEO) in next week you will have to verify that, and official info will be that Kepler will be listed in January, but 2020.
You move in this market like blind people ... You have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow.

People here are asking when is the listing so i said january based on what our CEO said during his presence in our official telegram group 2 days ago answering questions directly from people like you. Now you are telling me to keep it to myself? If i do that people here will cry foul for lack of information. Tell me, where will i need to stand? This is a classic case of damn if you do and damn if you don't  lol

Unfortunately, I was right. Another postponement of deadlines and not kept promises. I am sorry that you must represent such a non-word project. I wonder if anything will work in February …

These postponements are done in lieu of the terrible market condition. Please understand that we are doing everything to protect the investments of our investors. Patience is key here.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

KeplerTek - An Open Approach to AI and Robotics

Read the full article HERE

Keplertek AI Platform

Kepler VLOG S1 E6:  Update

Watch the full video HERE

Keplertek featured in FORBES

Watch the full video HERE

KeplerTek - An Open Approach to AI and Robotics

Keplertek: A Better Alternative for Silicon Valley

I'm sorry because I think I got lost at some point ... To sum up: ICO is over, in January we can expect listing on exchange.. and what's the next step? What are we waiting for now?

Please check our roadmap for more details but for now we are working on distributing bounty and airdrop tokens and listing.
very good, I hope everything can run smoothly when distribution is done and after that it is listed on a large exchange. it looks like the participants here are looking forward to their payment, good luck to KEPLER.

Yes, Everything is not possible at one time so it is good to wait for updates from the team and i hope in coming days they might make a very huge partnership with the companies and i am eagerly waiting for the exchange which they are going to list.

That's right we are taking things one step at a time. Haste makes waste as they say.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I'm sorry because I think I got lost at some point ... To sum up: ICO is over, in January we can expect listing on exchange.. and what's the next step? What are we waiting for now?

Please check our roadmap for more details but for now we are working on distributing bounty and airdrop tokens and listing.
very good, I hope everything can run smoothly when distribution is done and after that it is listed on a large exchange. it looks like the participants here are looking forward to their payment, good luck to KEPLER.
Of course this is good news for KEPLER participants and hopefully the distribution process can run smoothly and what's important now is to keep up with the latest news
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Yes, Everything is not possible at one time so it is good to wait for updates from the team and i hope in coming days they might make a very huge partnership with the companies and i am eagerly waiting for the exchange which they are going to list.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

Exciting times for Keplertek in Q1 of 2019. Token distribution, Listing, Kepler Ecosystem Platform Launching, etc are all in the line up.

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

Hopefully what the CEO says is not just bullshit, so we keep up with the progress so that it is even clearer whether it will be registered in January or not we will not know so just look later

If our CEO is a BS guy we would have been part of those 2000+ ICO projects that have closed this year. Our CEO is smart, he takes action when its needed and in timely manner that's why we are still here moving forward. Please be considerate. If we didn't have sound business model and financial footing we will be long gone already and yet we are still here, thanks to our clear headed CEO who is up to the task.

This one of the Major aspect that many people are showing interest towards your project because even though it took very long to raise the sufficient funds but still, community have great faith on this project but for that we have to wait until more infromation is released from the team members.

All informations posted in our official Telegram group chat and other social media platforms are also posted here, so you can get fresh info here as well as in our official telegram GC.
I personally think that is good news because if we don't join the official telegram group we can still get the latest information here so we don't need to be confused to get information

That's right and that is what set Keplertek apart from other projects, the way we do community management, we make it sure that our community is informed all the time and in most cases in real time fashion. I've been part of some communities before were the dev team visit their ANN thread once in a blue moon left their community hanging in the air most of the time.   haha.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Hopefully what the CEO says is not just bullshit, so we keep up with the progress so that it is even clearer whether it will be registered in January or not we will not know so just look later

If our CEO is a BS guy we would have been part of those 2000+ ICO projects that have closed this year. Our CEO is smart, he takes action when its needed and in timely manner that's why we are still here moving forward. Please be considerate. If we didn't have sound business model and financial footing we will be long gone already and yet we are still here, thanks to our clear headed CEO who is up to the task.

This one of the Major aspect that many people are showing interest towards your project because even though it took very long to raise the sufficient funds but still, community have great faith on this project but for that we have to wait until more infromation is released from the team members.

All informations posted in our official Telegram group chat and other social media platforms are also posted here, so you can get fresh info here as well as in our official telegram GC.
I personally think that is good news because if we don't join the official telegram group we can still get the latest information here so we don't need to be confused to get information

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: