Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀 - page 7. (Read 68712 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Hi everyone, just a heads up for what's going on in Keplertek:

1.  We are set to be listed in Panxora Exchange next month (we will be listed on other major top 20 exchanges in the coming months as we go along)

2.  We have a Medium article competition to win 500 KEP Tokens (Please go to our Official Telegram Chat here for more info: HERE

3.  We have a Facebook/Twitter share/post competition to win 100 KEP Tokens (Please go to our Official Telegram Chat here for more info: HERE

4.  WE have quizzes everyday in Telegram to win 100 KEP Tokens (Please go to our Official Telegram Chat here for more info: HERE

5.  We have a daily Psych Game (based on a mobile games) to win prizes (Please go to our Official Telegram Chat here for more info: HERE

KeplerTek - An Open Approach to AI and Robotics

Read the full article HERE

Keplertek featured in FORBES

Watch the full video HERE

Hi everyone, just a heads up for what's going on in Keplertek:

1.  We are set to be listed in Panxora Exchange next month (we will be listed on other major top 20 exchanges in the coming months as we go along)

2.  We have a Medium article competition to win 500 KEP Tokens (Please go to our Official Telegram Chat here for more info: HERE

3.  We have a Facebook/Twitter share/post competition to win 100 KEP Tokens (Please go to our Official Telegram Chat here for more info: HERE

4.  WE have quizzes everyday in Telegram to win 100 KEP Tokens (Please go to our Official Telegram Chat here for more info: HERE

5.  We have a daily Psych Game (based on a mobile games) to win prizes (Please go to our Official Telegram Chat here for more info: HERE

Finally, after long negotiations and considerations, we are being listed on the exchange.

KEP Tokens will be available for public trade on Panxora platform.

So, after months of hard work, days and weeks of negotiations, Kepler achieves to be listed on name exchange?! Well done! Did you give them T-shirt for listing?

This is just the first step, we will be negotiating too with some major top 20 exchange in the coming months.

Very good to know that but the name exchange is not revealed yet, top 20 exchange will easily list the coin because the team is very active in developments and this makes them qualify the listing procedure.

You are right, its actually not hard to get listed even in the top 10 exchange as long as you have a solid team and a solid project like us plus you got the money to pay the fee (as we do) but the problem lies on the timing. Some people are even branding as crazy on insisting to list now while we are in the bloody bear market while we could wait a little more time for the bull season. But i tell you, listing on a top 20 exchange is a sure thing in the coming months.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Finally, after long negotiations and considerations, we are being listed on the exchange.

So, after months of hard work, days and weeks of negotiations, Kepler achieves to be listed on name exchange?! Well done! Did you give them T-shirt for listing?

This is just the first step, we will be negotiating too with some major top 20 exchange in the coming months.

Very good to know that but the name exchange is not revealed yet, top 20 exchange will easily list the coin because the team is very active in developments and this makes them qualify the listing procedure.

So, after months of hard work, days and weeks of negotiations, Kepler achieve to be listed on noname exchange?! Well done! Did you give them T-shirt for listing?

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

So, after months of hard work, days and weeks of negotiations, Kepler achieve to be listed on noname exchange?! Well done! Did you give them T-shirt for listing?

Dear Kepler Community!

We have a big announcement to make.

It has been a long time since you are with us, giving us strength and encouragement to move humanity forward. We made it this far and it would not have been possible without your support. We address to all the stakeholders - all the KEP holders: the wait is over.

KEP Tokens will be available for public trade on Panxora platform. With close cooperation between Keplertek and Panxora, we managed to make the deal which will be beneficial to all the Keplertek stakeholders. Panxora platform is optimized to provide maximum comfort and easy-to-use interface for any trader.

The next chapter is being unleashed into the advancement of technology with the help of Keplertek. The exact date of listing will be announced soon but be aware that it will take place in mid-February.

Avoid delays, register and verify your account on Panxora trading platform: https://trading.panxora.io/

Thank you for your contribution in the creation of the future.

Keplertek's Ambassodor Program

Read more about it HERE

Keplertek Article Writing Contest

Ignite your imagination 🔥 - write an interesting, creative, comprehensive, inspiring ARTICLE on Medium about Keplertek, upload the link here with hashtag #equalchance before Monday, Jan 21th, 10:00 AM (GMT +4) and get a chance to win 500 KEP tokens! The winner will be chosen by voting on Telegram Poll during 24 hours after the deadline. 💯❗️

Hurry up guys deadline is Monday the 21st.

Do you want to win a cool Keplertek T-Shirt + KEP Tokens?

Here's how:

Like and Share our Facebook/Twitter posts

One lucky user from “Share/Retweet” list will be chosen

The winner will be revealed as soon as new post arrives

For more details head on to our Official Telegram Group Chat HERE

Keplertek Article Writing Contest

Ignite your imagination 🔥 - write an interesting, creative, comprehensive, inspiring ARTICLE on Medium about Keplertek, upload the link here with hashtag #equalchance before Monday, Jan 21th, 10:00 AM (GMT +4) and get a chance to win 500 KEP tokens! The winner will be chosen by voting on Telegram Poll during 24 hours after the deadline. 💯❗️
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

[centre]Hello guys, we are cooking some promotional activities for you to have a chance to get FREE KEP Tokens while we wait for our listing in February. Details will be posted here as soon as we've done finalizing it.[/center]

I have seen in the telegram mostly you are asking about the content writing about Kepler which we need to post them in medium channels. So are there any other promotional activity going on can you give us updates information in this Ann also.

Hello guys, we are cooking some promotional activities for you to have a chance to get FREE KEP Tokens while we wait for our listing in February. Details will be posted here as soon as we've done finalizing it.

Keplertek featured in FORBES

Watch the full video HERE

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I will post here the amount allocated for bounty campaign as soon as i get that information. Thanks.
great, we will all know here soon after you provide that information, I'll continue to monitor this thread and will see later price when it is list in exchange

Yes, many people from the community are kept waiting for this to be announced from the team and we need to wait until we get some more information about their progress in terms of listing in the exchanges.
the team looks very solid in development, but it is slow in terms of listing on the exchange,
very unfortunate indeed, even though the project is very good and successful

Almost everyone we know advised as against listing during this bear season because btc will only drag the value of kep tokens down as crypto is still in a weak position. We all know that we want to peg kep token at $0.05 each but with this awful market condition i don't think kep token will sell at that price. Would you want to sell your kep tokens lower than that? I personally don't. Instead, we could wait for a little while for the market to reconsolidate and list and sell our tokens above ICO price.

Perfect, when the actual distribution will anticipate for the people who participated in the bounties. So, in this case, you will be taking some more months for listing KEP token in the market?

Our CEO said its more likely that we will be listed in January. And we will continue token distribution in january too.

Better keep information like this for yourself, because (as i know this CEO) in next week you will have to verify that, and official info will be that Kepler will be listed in January, but 2020.
You move in this market like blind people ... You have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow.

People here are asking when is the listing so i said january based on what our CEO said during his presence in our official telegram group 2 days ago answering questions directly from people like you. Now you are telling me to keep it to myself? If i do that people here will cry foul for lack of information. Tell me, where will i need to stand? This is a classic case of damn if you do and damn if you don't  lol

Unfortunately, I was right. Another postponement of deadlines and not kept promises. I am sorry that you must represent such a non-word project. I wonder if anything will work in February …

There still is no info about collected funds and allocation for the bounty?

These postponements are done in lieu of the terrible market condition. Please understand that we are doing everything to protect the investments of our investors. Patience is key here.

Of course, Patience is always key to success but you also need to consider and think about the community people have been wanting for more than 10 months and still, you are skipping the dates continuously and it is very frustrating the community.

We understand you that's why we have delayed the listing a bit more because we care for your investment, what do you think will happen if we list tomorrow? Will that is good for you and me? Of course not, look at the market even your neighbours would want to have anything related to crypto, everything is a mess. People are selling not buying and that will spell doom for us.

Yes, we have faith in you because we have been seeing your progress and development for the community. You are the team bothering about your investor but don't let them get down because if it takes more time definitely it will not be good for us.
I will post here the amount allocated for bounty campaign as soon as i get that information. Thanks.
great, we will all know here soon after you provide that information, I'll continue to monitor this thread and will see later price when it is list in exchange

Yes, many people from the community are kept waiting for this to be announced from the team and we need to wait until we get some more information about their progress in terms of listing in the exchanges.
the team looks very solid in development, but it is slow in terms of listing on the exchange,

Almost everyone we know advised as against listing during this bear season because btc will only drag the value of kep tokens down as crypto is still in a weak position. We all know that we want to peg kep token at $0.05 each but with this awful market condition i don't think kep token will sell at that price. Would you want to sell your kep tokens lower than that? I personally don't. Instead, we could wait for a little while for the market to reconsolidate and list and sell our tokens above ICO price.

Perfect, when the actual distribution will anticipate for the people who participated in the bounties. So, in this case, you will be taking some more months for listing KEP token in the market?

Our CEO said its more likely that we will be listed in January. And we will continue token distribution in january too.

Better keep information like this for yourself, because (as i know this CEO) in next week you will have to verify that, and official info will be that Kepler will be listed in January, but 2020.
You move in this market like blind people ... You have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow.

People here are asking when is the listing so i said january based on what our CEO said during his presence in our official telegram group 2 days ago answering questions directly from people like you. Now you are telling me to keep it to myself? If i do that people here will cry foul for lack of information. Tell me, where will i need to stand? This is a classic case of damn if you do and damn if you don't  lol

Unfortunately, I was right. Another postponement of deadlines and not kept promises. I am sorry that you must represent such a non-word project. I wonder if anything will work in February …

There still is no info about collected funds and allocation for bounty?

These postponements are done in lieu of the terrible market condition. Please understand that we are doing everything to protect the investments of our investors. Patience is key here.

Of course, Patience is always key to success but you also need to consider and think about the community people have been wanting for more than 10 months and still, you are skipping the dates continuously and it is very frustrating the community.

We understand you that's why we have delayed the listing a bit more because we care for your investment, what do you think will happen if we list tomorrow? Will that be good for you and me? Of course not, look at the market even your neighbors wouldn't want to have anything related with crypto, everything is a mess. People are selling not buying and that will spell doom for us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

There still is no info about collected funds and allocation for bounty?

I think what the team has done by delaying it is good and I really entrust everything to the team because I'm sure the team will definitely give the best for the project and indeed we have to be patient
Pages:
Jump to: