Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Warning: WoodCollector - page 4. (Read 29053 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
January 23, 2015, 06:41:30 PM
I really hope this is real but I don't think it is.

If it really is real that would be awesome. Neg. feedback left until proof is shown.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
January 23, 2015, 06:28:43 PM
Better open up wide for the shit sandwich you are about to eat Nubbins. Don't worry, it is party sized so all of your puppets friends can have a bite too.
Wink
Team Interrobang
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
January 23, 2015, 06:27:59 PM
Better open up wide for the shit sandwich you are about to eat Nubbins. Don't worry, it is party sized so all of your puppets friends can have a bite too.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
January 23, 2015, 04:38:04 PM
Finally  (I hope) we will see a video ! We're waiting to you #WoodCollector .
January 23, 2015, 04:34:33 PM
Too red, did not read. Have some respect for the eyes of everyone reading your tripe

TR;DR, he's said that multiple times before... idk why he keeps pasting that shit.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Your Argument is Irrelephant
January 23, 2015, 04:30:58 PM
I'm actually a sockpuppet of smoothie and I uploaded about 30GB of video to youtube this morning in 15 minutes. I can do it again and screen record it and upload that in a few minutes too while laughing hysterically at everyone, but no one is paying me to do it, so bleh.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
January 23, 2015, 04:26:57 PM
Too red, did not read. Have some respect for the eyes of everyone reading your tripe
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 23, 2015, 03:56:29 PM
Maybe he could do a pay2watch... Like people should pay to watch him live stream a creation.

Yes, maybe he could cam for money. That's about the only type of employment he's going to be getting any time soon.  Cheesy

Ohh! You mean that kind of creation! hehe.
legendary
January 23, 2015, 03:54:37 PM
Maybe he could do a pay2watch... Like people should pay to watch him live stream a creation.

Yes, maybe he could cam for money. That's about the only type of employment he's going to be getting any time soon.  Cheesy
January 23, 2015, 03:54:03 PM
Despite the video he's uploading, I would wish for him to be able to livestream every commission he does. Sure he could have proof that he did this "one" piece, but it doesn't stop him from doing all the other ones with lasers.

I've seen other artists like this who I would commission to do drawings or canvas paintings or even hand made coins. They would live stream it to whoever would want to watch a genuine creation being made.

For this, I propose this challenge (that will likely never happen) to WoodCollector.

I personally don't give up on WoodCollector, but the fact that Blazedout payed 14 grand for his art, I have my post on both sides.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 23, 2015, 03:51:42 PM
Despite the video he's uploading, I would wish for him to be able to livestream every commission he does. Sure he could have proof that he did this "one" piece, but it doesn't stop him from doing all the other ones with lasers.

I've seen other artists like this who I would commission to do drawings or canvas paintings or even hand made coins. They would live stream it to whoever would want to watch a genuine creation being made.

For this, I propose this challenge (that will likely never happen) to WoodCollector.

I personally don't give up on WoodCollector, but the fact that Blazedout payed 14 grand for his art, I have my post on both sides.
January 23, 2015, 03:50:33 PM
I like to think that I'm one of the few yet to give up on you WoodCollector, prove them wrong. Please.
legendary
January 23, 2015, 03:47:42 PM
WC locked both his threads so I can't directly quote, so here's a link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10239217

And a screenshot:

I am also uploading a video to YouTube. Here is a screenshot of my upload page:

As you can see, YouTube immediately generates a URL for my video, and tells me what it is. This way, I can share the link to my video before the video has finished uploading, so I can get on with my day.

Here is the screenshot WoodCollector just posted of his "video" being "uploaded" to YouTube:

As you can see, YouTube imm... wait a minute. It looks like WoodCollector removed the link to his video.

WoodCollector, what is the URL that your video will be live at? You can find out by checking your upload page. It's right there underneath the thumbnail.

Thread unlocked so you can respond.
legendary
January 23, 2015, 12:53:27 PM
Is anyone willing to compile a list of how much money WoodCollector has earned with his frauds so far?

Bonus points and recognition as a hero if you correlate BTC amounts to exchange rate on the day of the posting.
legendary
January 23, 2015, 12:06:01 PM
OP updated.

UPDATE 10: A South African resident calls bullshit on everything WC has stated about his woods, with links to back it up. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10237658
legendary
January 23, 2015, 10:42:15 AM
OP updated.

UPDATE 9: Several of WoodCarver's customers have PMed me stating that they realize they were ripped off for hundreds/thousands of dollars, but are currently too afraid to come forward for fear their personal information will be released. Stay tuned for more.
legendary
January 23, 2015, 08:18:10 AM
Unfortunately, the socks have decided to try flooding this thread in order to bury the hard evidence. Please see OP for updates from now on. Thread locked until the socks get banned.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
January 23, 2015, 08:15:56 AM
Terrahasher seemed to come to the aid of WC really quickly huh?

I find that bit odd.  Roll Eyes

TerraHasher has been here for over a year
Do you really want to walk out on that limb?
your on the far edge of that smoke and mirrors there mate

Terra, i think the above quote is enough for me to join you in your campaign. I got 12 hours to kill here at work.

I've been here over 3 years.

Your point is in valid as anyone can create as many accounts as they want and disguise their true ID.

Oh look another sock puppet with negative trust. Supporting WC on a whim.

Let the army of sock puppets out.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 23, 2015, 08:13:22 AM

I find that bit odd.  Roll Eyes

TerraHasher has been here for over a year
Do you really want to walk out on that limb?
your on the far edge of that smoke and mirrors there mate

Terra, i think the above quote is enough for me to join you in your campaign. I got 12 hours to kill here at work.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
January 23, 2015, 08:08:56 AM

I find that bit odd.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: