Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are back with another trick. Be alert!!! - page 9. (Read 1617 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Thanks for giving us a fair warning, already reported this scam attempts. Let's see how long will Youtube going to take it down. They're already in the hot waters lately and I do hope that they remove it before we hear some newbie complaining around that they got scam by this.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
That's pretty cleaver. They are using the name of the News Agency and recorded video with live-streaming to create a trustworthy feeling. It's like you are watching live and a newbie or even a semi-experience crypto user will fall for this.

I think this topic needs to move to the scam accusation board and also the video needs to be reported. I will report in very soon.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Scammers are back with their old method but with another new trick. Currently, they are streaming video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoQX4hElcSU&feature=emb_rel_pause, with the video title 100000 ETH giveaway. Be alert guys.   They made the channel name Foxnews which is fake of course and they are streaming an @ethglobal video.
Pages:
Jump to: