Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 31. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 11:02:38 AM
why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
For your info, there are three kinds of hackers. Blackhat hackers do unethical practice, I mean they steal people's data and get benefit from those. On the other hand, there have Whitehat hackers who do ethical hacking. They may work for someone as a job. Like, they can check whether there are any vulnerabilities in the system or not. They may also work for a government. The last one is GreyHat Hackers. They stand in between Blackhat and Whitehat. They generally check websites whether there is a vulnerability or not, but without the owner's permission.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
October 12, 2018, 11:01:29 AM
Most of them dont believe in Karma and they dont want the money easy way or they think that scamming is the easiest way to earn. If they put the same effort in something useful then they will surely earn more than what they scam.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
October 12, 2018, 10:58:58 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

there are some kinds of scammers that found joy in seeing others sad, angry, fear, worry, heartbroken.  that's why many bad guys who got rich continues to do bad things.  they are after power - power to control others and power to do something other cannot do or not willing to do.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 10:50:49 AM
Now are the golden times for hackers, scammers, and even for beginners, small hackers without significant experience in hacking into other people's computer systems. And the cryptocurrency holders themselves create favorable conditions for this by violating the usual hacking protection rules that can be freely found on the Internet. Do not blame hackers, but blame yourself for the abduction of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

In fact, they do a favor. When hacking systems. Show vulnerabilities, and the stolen money is a fee. Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 10, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
Ur right about lazy,i see many scamers that change nicknames in spredseet from otgers participators,many of bounty mangers even dont see that and pay reward wrong guys,thats happens in steemit,linkedin and other social places.
Activity: 364
October 10, 2018, 12:50:51 PM
I do not think that people who fraudulently earn their living go deep into such questions and think about how their karma would not punish then.
Activity: 504
October 10, 2018, 12:42:10 PM
I hate scammers. After painstaking months of work and a long-awaited reward, they just took and stole my honest money. They have neither morality nor conscience. I do not admire them, although I understand that they are really smart, because a simple person cannot do that
Activity: 218
October 10, 2018, 12:41:55 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
scammers are either genious or reallyblazy but actually i can respect somehow talented hackers but not scammers of course
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 12:40:15 PM
I think this is human nature. He became a swindler. It's because he doesn't want to work. It is easy to get money through fraud. Because they think it will be quicker. Many people are deceived. It's also because of the greed of human nature.

fraud is a job that is haram for humans. fraud is very disturbing and detrimental to people who are deceived. of course we must always be careful and careful in everything we do to avoid fraud.
Activity: 48
Merit: 6
October 10, 2018, 12:31:20 PM
Hahaha...Scammers are lazy? i really don't accept that. You will be amazed to know the extent at which scammers/hackers go in other to perform tricks, scams and hacks that rival current technology. If each and everyone of us here are to be honest, we will all admit that scammers/hackers are very well experienced and detailed as well as have huge patience in order to execute their intentions and plans.

Let me draw you all closer to home: Have you seen our forum of lately? There are so many posts and threads that in some way keeps asking users to; read, learn, post constructive ideas and comments, follow rules, research, etc yet, you get surprised/irritated seeing the amount of people that has failed to follow simple laid down rules and structures, hesitate to research and read in order to contribute like some others are doing in a healthy way which leads to loss or bad decision making or asking for help unnecessarily over things that could have been avoided.

Back to it, hackers and scammers, they possess skills and knowledge that always compete with current software and coding. So, i refuse that idea that they are lazy. I would rather say, they use acquired knowledge, skills and resources in manners that are wrong and causes harm to others.

Activity: 317
October 10, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
Work and don't be lazy.
I hope they can listen and commit their time into something that is legit. Scammers are everywhere and that is the more reason why potential investors must be careful and not just contribute any ico that comes their way. Proper and adequate research is very germane.
Activity: 448
October 10, 2018, 12:14:42 PM
I think this is human nature. He became a swindler. It's because he doesn't want to work. It is easy to get money through fraud. Because they think it will be quicker. Many people are deceived. It's also because of the greed of human nature.

Activity: 560
October 10, 2018, 12:14:08 PM
Oh, no, maybe if they were lazy, then today there would not be as many projects as there are today in this forum, I think that this is also not easy to do, although perhaps if you try, you can easily arrange it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 12:11:23 PM
I think scammer are garbage, they just tried to fool anyone else to get some profit without the need to do the struggle on doing the hard work to gain the reward. So garbage should be thrown in to the dump storage
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
October 10, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

Scammers are people and like all people, they also want to make money in a much simpler way. Unfortunately, although the crypto market has many years of experience, there is still no way to stop the scammers. Until we find a solution to stop scams, if it ever exists, we need to be very careful when investing. We can not play with our money. Research is free, so we have to be patient and look at the investment project very well.
Activity: 364
October 10, 2018, 11:59:38 AM
Thats because they have this certain mindset or orientation that its easier to make money when you scam people and the root of this is laziness and been fast in making money if only they know the repercussion that follows all these they will desist from it hard work pays
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 11:59:25 AM
I guess being a hacker is not really being lazy and just doing an easy way to get people's hard work and they creating a lot of fake website and accounts. But, for me to avoid getting hacked is to always check the website and people you are making a transaction. Don't trust people on crypto world.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
October 10, 2018, 11:50:32 AM
Work and don't be lazy.

They want easy money and they found out they can do it by stealing. For me, they are not real men. Those who fight backstabbing people are just some clowns who will not feel those money that they have stolen.
It is better to work it out, then go out to the mall or have a vacation using your hard earned money. It is fulfillment that is unimaginable for every hard worker.

They got the brains, but did not use it for something better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 11:47:56 AM
Well, you are yourself is lazy if you cannot take care of your account properly and not preparing your security plan and identifying scamming schemes. I think the problem is in the user not on the scammer. but I guess not everybody will fall from it, right?
Pages:
Jump to: