Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 25. (Read 82606 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 09:43:21 AM
I always wonder why we have them and why they use so much effort to scam people which can be used to make something good for themselves and the world which can gives good name and better improvement to the technology.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 28, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
Well, we cannot control other people doing because they have still giving there efforts to make it easy to earn. They are the best in making tricks which everyone can do also but we people are aiming a righteous work so as we can get a good blessings in return. Just wait for the right time they will be caught by there dishonesty.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
I agree, the karma is real. You always need to be honest with others. Just do your job guys and do not try to scam anyone, because it will get back to you one day. We are all here for the same reasons, so be respectful with other community members.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
October 28, 2018, 09:22:36 AM
I don't think so!! People who will go all out, create; twitter accounts, websites, telegram group, reddit, linkedIn, facebook and spend time promoting a scam that works on your psychology only to dump them on you and shutdown their operations! and you call them lazy?? I don't think so, I think scammers should be taken seriously, that's the only time you won't fall victim to their deceit, efforts and lies! Scammers are good at their job like bounty hunters! But you who would fall for these tricks are the one that would seem lazy! Atleast for not researching well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 09:21:34 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
I have always viewed scam as a deliberate act, even if the process might not be easy for them. They would have made several failed attempts and yet will not back off, but will be looking for those who would fall victim of their skim. Just last week, there were three scammers who approached me. One of them wanted me to to visit his scam site and lure me into paying btc in order to get btc out of the site, but he failed.
Activity: 308
October 28, 2018, 09:20:11 AM
Hackers are so obvious with their tactics nowadays. Those who will be victimize by them are those who are new in crypto world. So it's better to be cautious all the time and prepare your self to counter those hackers.
Yes, I also fear hackers, I am always anxious to visit suspicious sites or unknown links, so I am dedicated to storing coins on a personal computer. Do not use the machine for other purposes
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 28, 2018, 09:13:48 AM
scammers are hard working people but on the negative side. they have done it repeatedly that it doesn't greatly affect their minds and so they don't feel guilt. in crypto they can get away easily and there are many people to fooled. i have watch a news that a fraudster get caught and he cry and ask for sorry for the crime he did but if they are not caught they would laugh and get proud for what they did. in crypto they can get away easily and there are many people to fooled.
That's right, cryptocurrency is very open to committing crime easily so that next year it will be enforced to have regulations for ICOs to avoid scammers, this year there have been quite a number of cases regarding scammers.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 28, 2018, 09:13:26 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
It is same also in a real life. There are people who do not want to work, create values, but only steal money from others.
But crypto is for them really beatuful place, anonymous place and they can exploit in their favor.  Cry

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 09:12:40 AM
scammers are also  good in working they also spend time to to scam. on the other hand they are also hard working but in bad way or negative way so the worst part is the bad ones are more getting money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
October 28, 2018, 09:11:32 AM
Hackers are so obvious with their tactics nowadays. Those who will be victimize by them are those who are new in crypto world. So it's better to be cautious all the time and prepare your self to counter those hackers.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 07:51:17 AM
I agree with you. Instead of doing something meaningful and earning their own money, they choose to steal other people's. They all want is an easy money and doesn't think that someone worked hard for the money they stole.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 09:06:59 AM
Infact one of the major challenge in crypto is the part of scammer,they are everywhere. The worst part is that they are always ahead.I will only advice them to desist from this act.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 08:54:57 AM
scammers are hard working people but on the negative side. they have done it repeatedly that it doesn't greatly affect their minds and so they don't feel guilt. in crypto they can get away easily and there are many people to fooled. i have watch a news that a fraudster get caught and he cry and ask for sorry for the crime he did but if they are not caught they would laugh and get proud for what they did. in crypto they can get away easily and there are many people to fooled.
Activity: 154
October 28, 2018, 04:23:52 AM
Work and don't be lazy.

It is obvious that the scammers are doing this because they want to quickly get the money. It can be unpunished and it seems to me that being a fraud is not really as easy as it seems. I even respect them to some extent
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
October 27, 2018, 04:59:12 AM
Work and don't be lazy.

it's not lazy, but bad intentions, especially if given the opportunity for that, are no different from hackers.
I used to learn techniques about a data base system, but maybe now it has been more sophisticated and I am no longer interested in damaging it. I think to avoid scams and hackers, experience, accuracy and analysis are needed
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 27, 2018, 04:56:14 AM
For hackers, breaking through every Internet defense is their advantage. Their profession is like this. Not too many hackers care who lost money!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 04:50:38 AM
A joke? If not, you're just an idiot. What for? Why would they want to do something meaningful for someone if they just can make a lot of money for yourself?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 27, 2018, 04:43:51 AM
Work and don't be lazy.

My conscience will not allow me to earn in this way. Now a lot of scams and most importantly - do not get caught to them and do not lose your money. And what do they do, how and why in fact I was no longer concerned
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 19, 2018, 01:06:28 PM
Agree and disagree. Agree that scammers are too lazy to do real jobs and work hard. They want the easy way out, because they do not want to have duties and responsibilities.

So what do scammers do? They fake things, they cheat,,, on crypto they can make all sorts of stories up or make 100s of accounts to steal a few cents.

They do not realize they put in so much work and hours of their life. To get a few dollars. But no other reward.

But we cannot blame them for the market now or the situation. Every technology has benefits but can be misused. Crypto is no different.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 01:03:22 PM
Work and don't be lazy.

Do you think scammers or hackers are both lazy, well I think you're wrong with that matter. I guess they are working smart to get profit but only in a bad ways. Meaning they are not lazy like just what you're thought. But, I know and I believed " what you sow is what you reap ".
Pages:
Jump to: