Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 27. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 04:47:44 AM
When we heard the word hacking or hacker, the first thing that comes to our mind is that they are bad, no consideration, and other that we could define to them but this hackers has two types, some are good and some are not. A hacker can turn into a bad a hacker when they scam, steal profits or do other bad things but for me they are not actually lazy. To think of it, scammers or bad hackers are diligent, they are very diligent of stealing people's profit and they are very happy at doing that but they didn't know the sweetness, the true happiness, the true diligence that they could get when they work really hard for that profit or money. It was like you will treasure every money that you have because you really work hard for it in a good way and most of all you will have peace of mind and clean conscience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 04:28:43 AM
because they know the easy way to get the results and even that was pretty fast so the hacker prefers to do just that. they aren't lazy it just knows a shortcut. and that is very troubling for anyone present in crypto this time. they can only work as the others but because it felt comfortable and easy in a compromise so a lot of the forgotten works and still choose that easier and quicker.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 15, 2018, 04:04:18 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

In the eyes of some hackers, scam is the best place for their technology to play. This is a very bad idea. They are too lazy to use their computer technology to do better work. They can find a high-paying job. But they are often too lazy to do this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 02:23:49 AM
They are compared to a foolish beggar that they even couldn't beg, they just stole something from you. Like for us, make sure the hackers or scammers are not in our front door. We must not entertain some admin impostors or any malicious or scamming act. For they to get nothing from us.
Activity: 770
October 14, 2018, 06:16:53 PM
They aren't just lazy, but they are also suck. Really hate scammer, they wish to get a reward by cheating on another people's account.
Usually they are re registering another people account and change it's name a little while still using the real account link.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 06:08:37 PM
To tell the truth I don't like hackers. I've never faced with them but I agree with you about karma. I think people should be more productive and creat really good projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 08:20:36 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

Good topic to discussed, but i dont think they are lazy, they are also working to earn money for themselves, and you know what, they are the brightest people on earth, they have such intelligent idea, because they can steal our own money without our consent, or they make it easy for them to catch free money from people, i hope they could stop doing it, as you said, karma is real.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 13, 2018, 08:14:23 AM
yes its true scammers are lazy and idiots they don't have dignity. they want a easy money and they don't like to earn money in good way.
Activity: 742
October 13, 2018, 07:53:01 AM
As I think scammers are really smart but they used it wrong place. LOL. If they focus on doing other things instead of scam, I think it's be very great. LOL. But it's true that they're too lazy so they don't wanna work hard to get money so scam money from other people is the best option for them.

Simply because making black hat hackers will be easier to make money faster than white hat hackers. We all want to get rich quick without having to work a lot. That is also why I invest in this market as it grows fast  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
October 13, 2018, 07:07:07 AM
I wonder why they spent so much time on getting rid of people hard earn, why the time can be use to add value to themselves and the world if used deliciously on something tangible,
I don't see them as a lazy type but good for nothing being, they use the most time on worthless things where as if used on tangible thing would not take them that much time and at the end they are bound to loose all since its not from right source , even on forum here , I have seen account that use his profile to copy people's work on bounty to get reward and at the end of the bounty got caught and deleted which means all his effort is useless but if he used it by doing normal work would have yield him something at the end.
Activity: 197
October 13, 2018, 06:58:09 AM
scammers also work and earn, but in order to make money you need to be active, and lazy scammers do not earn anything, as they are quickly calculated.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 13, 2018, 06:36:20 AM
totally agree with the author. those people think only about one day profit. they do not master their skills and that is the reason why they will lose in long-term.
Activity: 364
October 13, 2018, 06:23:09 AM
I agree with you. Karma is real and everyone will get what they deserve. Just be respectful to others and do not try to scam anyone and if you see a scammer or being scammed, please let other forum members know, because it would help a lot of newbies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
October 13, 2018, 06:21:02 AM
Regarding karma, I completely agree with you, but the fact that hackers deceive ordinary people it's just much easier and safer for them, it’s easy money.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
October 12, 2018, 07:40:55 PM
Scammers just do their work for hacking, they are smart then people who just get crime in internet. They think just rip some asset is worth than real work.
I diasagree if you think that scammers are lazy, they work overnight to find the way how trap the other people.
Activity: 266
October 12, 2018, 07:22:59 PM
I wouldn't say that. Scammers are smart and cunning. Thanks to their intelligence and knowledge, they easily earn easy money. Scammers can not be called lazy, as they are constantly finding new ways to cheat.
Activity: 99
October 12, 2018, 07:04:30 PM
Being lazy is already in their DNA and that's how scammers are.
They don't want to work hard to earn for themselves because all they want is an easy money regardless of who will be their prey.
I really hope that regulations can bring solution to this proliferating schemes around here.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
October 12, 2018, 06:53:49 PM
Scammers are not lazy, they work hard to hack others people's money! They are hard working people but They are just dishonest, bad people and a curse for the world! You are right, Karma is real, so, they will lose everything for stealing someone's hard working money! I lost my everything because of hackers, so I know the pain and I will always curse them
wait, so you lost money because of your own naiveness or/and stupidity? following your logic you got what you deserve, karma hit you for something.
Scammers are lazy to find a new target to hack or scams wallet because people already have knowledge about how to avoid scams which they are able to transfer a lot of wallets. Make sure to avoid those scams because it can affect your decision in which you can having a bad influence for others too .
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 06:32:53 PM
Scammers are not lazy, they work hard to hack others people's money! They are hard working people but They are just dishonest, bad people and a curse for the world! You are right, Karma is real, so, they will lose everything for stealing someone's hard working money! I lost my everything because of hackers, so I know the pain and I will always curse them
wait, so you lost money because of your own naiveness or/and stupidity? following your logic you got what you deserve, karma hit you for something.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 12, 2018, 06:31:58 PM
Scammers are desperate. They will not want to back off until they achieve their missions.
Most times, those who look for cheap or free things are the ones that fall victim of scam. Which is why i have stopped airdrop, because it is so common with it.
Pages:
Jump to: