Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 29. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 04:05:21 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

There will be always bad guys that always want to steal our hardwork and it can be never over.
So, we have to be more careful
scammers think that carma does not exsist but i may say that they are wrong and they will get wgat tjey deserve to get
what if scammer is christian and he'll be forgiven after repentance?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 12, 2018, 03:56:15 PM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
well maybe they are bit i am not sure ablut it as making up new and new techniques of stealing money is a serious mztter
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 12, 2018, 03:55:19 PM
Work and don't be lazy.

There will be always bad guys that always want to steal our hardwork and it can be never over.
So, we have to be more careful
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 03:45:40 PM
don't forget that outside crypto community, all of you look like scammers for regular people Smiley
when you earn, someone loses Smiley
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 03:34:41 PM
Work and don't be lazy.

Scammers and hackers couldn't do their jobs often since there are so much securities they are going to go through before they can do it and hence they wait for a bigger fish to take.
and yet if the scammers were lazy, there would not be so many problems in the company’s ico market. We understand that almost half of all projects are not only non-professional, but they are the brainchild of a fraudster.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
Work and don't be lazy.

Scammers and hackers couldn't do their jobs often since there are so much securities they are going to go through before they can do it and hence they wait for a bigger fish to take.
Activity: 644
October 12, 2018, 03:00:32 PM
Strongly agree with you,For spamming and hacking they would have to spend more time. surely they should have more knowledge. i can't believe my people do so with having ability to earn illegally. stealing someones money would be reason for victim's suicides and also complete life failure. that karma will surely come after  hacker also. when people doing bad things they don't feel any thing about karma, but it will surely come after anyone.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
October 12, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
Scammers and hackers are different people. Hackers just searching vulnerabilities of the software. Scammers are doing fake products to take profits and run away.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 02:56:32 PM
Good questioning done by you, but you make mistakes that many of them do not use for something meaningful the stolen funds! In addition, doing good will always be harder than doing the bad! Many of these hackers care little about karmic laws or any morality! But I agree with you that they could use all of this invasion ability to alert marketers and get rewards, in that case, being a white hacker.
Activity: 308
October 12, 2018, 02:50:37 PM
Scammers are inevitable in any for of business one does that's why we need to be very careful before we invest anywhere cause there are lots of fake persons around always looking for those who will fall prey to them.Fact is there will always be scammers
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 02:49:21 PM
Everything just, brings them pleasure when someone is bad, this is the psychology of criminals who do not think that all evil is coming back!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 12, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
Work and don't be lazy.
Scammers do not want to work, they do not want to be useful for a community. They are not honest people, they are thieves, who want easy live without doing anything and crypto is created for them because in crypto it is much easier to scam someone than in the real life.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2018, 02:45:27 PM
Work and don't be lazy.
Some would say why work hard when you can do the minimum and let others do the hard work.
It is not only in crypto, we see this happening in every sector I think just now with the unregulated crypto arena it is an ideal place for scammers.

We just all have to be vigilante and warn others.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 02:41:35 PM
I think it's just a type of personality. They don't want to work, so they hack, but still they work and don't realize it, because hacking is a kind of job too. Just illegal. I think the point is in the charm of hacking.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 02:32:51 PM
I don`t think, that scammers are too lazy, if so, why there are many people who were scammed by them? Everyday scammers come up with good idea to stole your money, and, unfortunately, many people give them their money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
October 12, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
I disagree. Since scammers create ideas to make a way of getting you to the point that you would be giving your money to them is act of thinking. So in my opinion, Scammers are creative in terms of how they are convincing you that their project is worth your investment but it is not that in the sense that they are just putting it into words.
Activity: 1022
October 12, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
sometimes to work on decision as disputing use on returns with the modest on tasks as the beginning chance on entrance with terms of evaluation
to gains as the better on returns as following with chance on extent to deliver goods on service with the enterprise.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 12, 2018, 12:53:26 PM
Any one going into the act of scamming another person is not able to engaged in profitable activities due to they inability to cope with the demands of doing the job and getting paid, stealing is on showing how weak they are and placing the one the steal from above the own self. So scamming is a curse.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
October 12, 2018, 12:44:57 PM
The statement should be "Scammers are being lazy".
Scamming used to be a difficult task, it used to be a very difficult task to fool normal people. Only stupid people did fall for email scams.
With the emergence of crypto currency, it's being easier for scammers to scam out people. As lazy scammer as one making a one page website are being able to lure people to send them money. Active and dedicated scammers are making fortune out of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 12, 2018, 12:42:20 PM
well, excuse me, to be able to hack a person needs to learn how to do it - and this is also a kind of work too  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: