Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers running free - page 11. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 13
April 30, 2019, 07:53:30 PM
I think there must be strict rules for every new ICO project so that scammers who do not comply with the existing rules can get away with their projects, maybe it's an effective way to reduce scammers who only seek profit in crypto.

very dangerous for the future of crypto itself because with the increasingly widespread ICO scam will make investors not trust crypto anymore and they will leave it, investors are very influential on the future of the cryptocurrency with their development of new coins in circulation will continue walking.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 30, 2019, 07:32:09 PM

I am not a fan of regulations but ICOs proved that  without regulation it is not a working model as so many investors lost their funds and confidence in investing.
That trust should be regained somehow for the sake of the future of crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
April 30, 2019, 07:06:00 PM
It is hard to get crypto currency spammers due to the country laws
In my country for example; crypto currency is neutral (not accepted, not rejected)

Activity: 313
Merit: 10
April 30, 2019, 06:47:06 PM
Yes, so far there have been no actions or institutions established to collect scammers, this digital world of people makes it easy to use weak people. I hope Scammers will be excluded if they won't survive against people who are fighting hard here.
there is a lot of hope for marketers to Scamer so that they no longer commit fraud and others, but maybe that is a difficult thing, because it becomes a risk to ourselves so we cannot do anything but be patient.
maybe if investigated and searched for, but most people let it be useless.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
April 30, 2019, 06:44:05 PM
Understand before investing in the ICO because ICO investment is still too dangerous for beginners. It is better for you to avoid ICO projects because scammers are smarter to fool beginner investors. No scammer has been caught so far.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 06:25:04 PM
Yes, so far there have been no actions or institutions established to collect scammers, this digital world of people makes it easy to use weak people. I hope Scammers will be excluded if they won't survive against people who are fighting hard here.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
April 30, 2019, 06:01:00 PM
Yes, you need to be very careful with scammers.  You need to come up with good passwords and does not tell anyone about them.  It is even advisable not to tell anyone in which wallet you keep your money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
April 30, 2019, 05:29:09 PM
It is a pity that there is no control over the scam.  And it is impossible to prevent their appearance and reproduction.  It remains only to try not to fall for them.
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
April 30, 2019, 05:26:27 PM
I read an article that would say otherwise about investors feeling more bullish https://www.ccn.com/this-billionaire-investor-more-bullish-crypto-bitcoin

It would make sense that those that side with compliance hiring companies like ciphertrace to help wtih AML will give investors more confidence
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
April 30, 2019, 04:55:25 PM
Well it is sad to say that scammers are really running freely, scammers has really a great effect on the crypto feild and there are really so many scammers that is really earn a lot by victimizing people inside the crypto feild. So i think we need to do more research on how to avoid scam for good.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
April 30, 2019, 04:25:14 PM
It is actually a waste of time running after scammers because you may never get to them, I feel it is better to avoid these projects that appear to be a scam than try to fish out scammers.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
April 30, 2019, 04:20:07 PM
It is so sad that many people are trying to earn in a legal way and then this scammers just do fraudulent things and make scam thingy and just get some other people's money for free. I think there is no law for scammers online, yet they are continuing what they do to make easy money from what they scammed. But i hope they would come such time that scammers can get rid off and be banned forever here.
Well. I don’t see this stopping soon as long as we are running on a blockchain technology, you know that the main purpose of a blockchain technology already for peer to peer interaction, and how it is able to fully create an anonymous identity for its usage, but since we user has personally found a way through it ourselves to make money, we just have to deal with it, because that was not the original purpose of it development.

It is left to us to use every means that is within our power to put an end to this ICO scam, which the only way we can do so is just to continue to deeply make a research on the projects first, if we make a research and we are sure of the project, then we can assist our friends by introducing such certified project to them, which would also encourage them to do so after seeing the positive effect.
Activity: 1260
April 30, 2019, 02:10:02 AM
Not until we start seeing crypto scammers get arrested for real many new investors won't join,I have friends that won't join crypto because of scammers running away with ICO funds forever ,no way to arrest them and get the funds out of them,the few news I read about getting some scammers is not enough ,the more there is an effective way the less scammers will harm crypto

Thats why ICO in this year is not too successful, because the past ICO is full of scammers.
IEO maybe the solution for investors who still afraid to invest their money in ICO.
But we need to use reliable exchange to join IEO, because it can be trusted.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
April 29, 2019, 04:31:41 PM
scammers are really a big problem in the crypto world. without all the scammers, the crypto world would certainly be more widespread, but currently many people are scared off by the scammers and that is bad.
Activity: 644
April 29, 2019, 04:21:33 PM
Scammers are a threat that we must avoid because it is very detrimental to all of us, it is difficult to catch Scammers because distance and information are lacking and this problem is handled by the authorities because we have no power here. There is no efficient system to prevent scammers so there are still many.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 29, 2019, 03:02:45 PM
Maybe the best way should be to involve the law to handle it so that investors feel safe to invest again and new investors will start arriving comfort and security must be put forward
Activity: 910
April 29, 2019, 03:01:08 PM
That is why we need to research more about the project or groups so we can prevent from getting scam.

Unfortunately, scammers are becoming better at doing their scams. It is becoming harder and harder to separate legit projects from scams. And since the boom of ICO in crypto world, scams projects are almost 90% of all the ICOs.

Yes, scammers are getting more creative. Many of them don't stint on the quality content of documents and presentable design of web sites. Since they already know that their costs will still pay off.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
April 29, 2019, 03:00:21 PM
Many fraudulent projects are trying to steal the last pieces from the ICO pie. According to people will invest is the deception industry is not going anywhere. Since in any case, the organizers of such projects get a good profit. To create your own cryptocurrency you do not need a lot of brains) To cheat you need a new token and a website) That's all the fraudulent project is ready. Do not invest in ICO!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
April 29, 2019, 02:45:44 PM
That is why we need to research more about the project or groups so we can prevent from getting scam.

Unfortunately, scammers are becoming better at doing their scams. It is becoming harder and harder to separate legit projects from scams. And since the boom of ICO in crypto world, scams projects are almost 90% of all the ICOs.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
April 29, 2019, 02:41:56 PM
this is the main problem in cryptocurrency many people have become victims but all victims have to give up all money to scammers. until now there is no way to get money stolen by scammers we can all just prevent it, so we don't become one of the victims of fraud
Pages:
Jump to: