Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers running free - page 13. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 29, 2019, 09:16:11 AM
dont invest in ico.. that simple.. if no one will invest, no scammers.. simple.. if that scammers is running free then you have to file a case against them
Not all ICOs are a scam and there is no single reason to blame the ICOs due to scam projects. Investors are responsible for their investments and scam projects can't hunt the experienced investors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 29, 2019, 09:13:40 AM
Scammers in cryptocurrencies have a bad effect on the whole sphere. However, if the world government begins to regulate cryptocurrency, it will be the end.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
April 29, 2019, 08:32:31 AM
Regulation, first of all, needs to be introduced not for investors, but for project managers. What would have been an inevitable punishment for the organizers of fraudulent schemes. It is necessary to return the trust to the ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 08:29:28 AM
That's how the crypto works. Where there is an internet, there is scammer. Don't be curious if there are so many scammers outta here. Day by day, and each seconds they are trying to scam.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 29, 2019, 08:24:01 AM
Not until we start seeing crypto scammers get arrested for real many new investors won't join,I have friends that won't join crypto because of scammers running away with ICO funds forever ,no way to arrest them and get the funds out of them,the few news I read about getting some scammers is not enough ,the more there is an effective way the less scammers will harm crypto

I really wonder, no scammers getting behind bars. There should someone catched for doing this.

Also, for your friends, they can act safe. Like putting money in binance, buying btc and holding on their wallet. That can't be scammed. And they shouldn't touch any ico's.
Activity: 90
April 29, 2019, 08:19:23 AM
ICO is not the only way to invest actually you can invest to many things such as bitcoin and ethereum or in other words stable projects. In investing there's no such things as safe investment in order for us to earn we should be able to face risk and follow our guts, also we should not be dumb and before investing to a certain project we should already know and do a research about that project itself.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
April 29, 2019, 07:28:07 AM
Where there is money, there is a crime. Scammers are everywhere and that's the reason why we have to be alert and smart all the time.
Investing is a risk because even scammers are entering it at times. We have to be observant and alert all the time.
Having enough knowledge about crypto is our advantage.
Having good understanding will  extend your chance to be able to invest properly, scammers is like ordinary investors who also looking for opportunities, they are here for the same reason, they want to earned but unlike from investors and traders they dint want fair ways but to get it quicker.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 29, 2019, 06:57:56 AM
Where there is money, there is a crime. Scammers are everywhere and that's the reason why we have to be alert and smart all the time.
Investing is a risk because even scammers are entering it at times. We have to be observant and alert all the time.
Having enough knowledge about crypto is our advantage.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
April 29, 2019, 05:46:26 AM
dont invest in ico.. that simple.. if no one will invest, no scammers.. simple.. if that scammers is running free then you have to file a case against them
Activity: 417
April 29, 2019, 03:30:13 AM
Authorities should take steps to discourage and stop scammers at the earliest. The sooner scammers are caught and booked, the better cryptocurrency world will become. Scammers are tainting cryptocurrency market, making investors think twice to invest. Institutional investors are still afraid of investing. So action should be taken against scammers. Strict regulations should be in place. 
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 29, 2019, 03:07:48 AM
Not until we start seeing crypto scammers get arrested for real many new investors won't join,I have friends that won't join crypto because of scammers running away with ICO funds forever ,no way to arrest them and get the funds out of them,the few news I read about getting some scammers is not enough ,the more there is an effective way the less scammers will harm crypto
The problem with fraud in ICO projects is now the main problem of ICO activities and the development of cryptocurrency in general. The only solution to this issue is to regulate the activities of ICO by government agencies. They can completely rid ICO of fraudsters. In the meantime, states are not in a hurry to protect investors of ICO projects from fraudsters. They benefit from compromising decentralized cryptocurrency, but they will still be forced to respond to the commission of crimes by fraudsters. The situation is complicated by the fact that these are international crimes. The victims are located in different countries, and it is very difficult to establish the location of the crime and the identity of the criminals.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
April 29, 2019, 02:57:49 AM
ICO is not only way of crypto investments there are other hundred methods available for you to invest.

You can invest on bitcoin if you have spare money for some kind of investment in long term to make huge profits which is not possible on any other investments.
www.thegeomadao.com
April 29, 2019, 02:56:57 AM
The issue is getting very serious every day. But it seems no authorities are concerned about it. Every now and then, scammers are taking away hard earned money from investors and bounty hunters through traps they have placed. What is interesting is that they are freely operating their fraud business and newcomers keep falling prey to them. Authorities should take initiatives.
Activity: 378
April 29, 2019, 02:54:33 AM
I think it's very difficult to dismiss scamers because they have many ways in this field. besides that I think there is no law for scammers in this forum so that we as bounty hunters can only avoid all things that are suspicious about the bounty program.
Merit: 2
April 29, 2019, 02:52:25 AM
The issue of scam in crypto sphere is as old as the crypto itself. It will be difficult to eliminate scam because scammers are coming up with different methods everyday.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 29, 2019, 02:50:00 AM
That is not the real investors for me. Because the real investors will do a research for him to not get scam by those ICO. Investors now are staying away with ICO's because they know there are so many of them that are just scamming people. Scammers will not stop but if you take precautions for sure you will just ignore them.
Activity: 588
Minter
April 29, 2019, 02:48:18 AM
ICO causes people a lot of negative emotions. Most of them do not even enter the market and simply go nowhere with the money of investors. Those ICOs that enter the market cost many times less than what was stated in ICO.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
April 29, 2019, 02:11:23 AM

I have been saying this for long...the whole industry has to do concrete steps to contain these scammers otherwise the bright future we are looking for can be compromised as many victims are scared to get back into investing again and the reputation of cryptocurrency is being damaged. The problem starts with the fact that it is easy to start a project and proceed to crowdsale without getting vetted or getting the necessary permits to show that the people behind the project are real and not hiding anything. There must be a way a KYC for these project proponents instead of just requiring us to submit documents I think we should also require these people to do the same.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
April 29, 2019, 01:58:24 AM
Whatever they do makes many people suffer. We must take concrete actions more carefully and not be easy to trust others. The online world has big profits but there are also risks. Crypto has been going on for a long time and scammers have been around for a long time. We have to do research and if you are in doubt it is better to choose another project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
April 29, 2019, 01:27:43 AM
Its not a must for your friends to invest in ICO to join crypto world ,ICO is not only the source available, we have other ways and tell your friends that they might just buy top 10 coins and tokens to lower the risk
Pages:
Jump to: