Pages:
Author

Topic: scammers scamming scammers - page 11. (Read 71383 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
January 04, 2014, 08:14:07 PM
It starts up fine for me and it is synchronizing.

Edit: and now up to date (which went really fast!)
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 04, 2014, 08:09:18 PM
I'm waiting for PaulKrugmancoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 04, 2014, 08:06:15 PM
Have you all learned your lesson yet??
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
January 04, 2014, 08:03:25 PM
I guess that you know that at some point there will be an overflow and the coin will simply stop working, right?

EDIT: Probably is what happened  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 04, 2014, 07:55:48 PM
Very strange........... Dev Kill This Great Coin !!!?

I hope Dev come with new stable version, which keep all our printed coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
January 04, 2014, 06:51:32 PM
Can't soloprint anymore. What is the best pool to join?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
January 04, 2014, 06:25:10 PM
Today I've got a problem with my wallet...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don´t know what happen... yesterday I could use my wallet without problem but today... well... you can see the image...

Anyone knows what is happened?

Thanks
Merit: 100
January 04, 2014, 05:57:41 PM
Dude a large prtion of new user's would adopt the new client, so it would seem anyway, if their was enough argument behind why all of a sudden its going to be a good thing, sure it would be debated and so forth, but the psychological factor of dealing in BTC '0000001  has an effect on everyone it seems, I could be wrong, but when your able to buy a car with 1 BTC it seems that it is closer to gold than currency IMO.
January 04, 2014, 05:45:19 PM

Bro, none of those links work for the old windows 1.0 qt. Do you know of a working link? I never downloaded the 1.0 I got in at the 1.2 client.

This is the first time I ever heard of a wallet reverting back to a previous version...LOL!

Kind of goes to show that a developer can do whatever they really like with the software huh? thnx pankkake!
Activity: 394
January 04, 2014, 02:48:29 PM

Bro, none of those links work for the old windows 1.0 qt. Do you know of a working link? I never downloaded the 1.0 I got in at the 1.2 client.

This is the first time I ever heard of a wallet reverting back to a previous version...LOL!

1.2 is working for me.

Wow? Really? On windows?
Activity: 182
January 04, 2014, 02:46:33 PM

1.2 is working for me.
January 04, 2014, 02:44:41 PM

January 04, 2014, 02:16:47 PM
It turns out my claims of not knowing what I am doing are true.

Update - to 7b0d00595b1a6358bdbe7c3004b84fdd4feb4673
And then well, wait for a block to be printed.

Windows users can get the previous binary.

It's not going to be fast given how much the pool brought.

Anybody got the link to the windows QT 1.0?

How do I get the previous windows binary? None of the old links work.
Activity: 182
January 04, 2014, 12:50:51 PM
What happened? I wasn't aware of the changes being made and it seems the implosion took place right in the middle of the migration process of the Bernankoin Printer to new servers. Now nothing syncs, not even my desktop wallet.
Activity: 27
January 04, 2014, 12:22:51 PM
I reverted the thing, so you can update and print again with the previous diff adjustment - that one works for sure.
Or you can use version 1.0.

And no, it's not a great idea - but it is quite telling that people think rewarding miners (sorry, printers) ad infinitum is good. Pretty much why scrypt coins are so popular too. They just want to print that free money. Really, do you think anyone would value a coin when you can just create more for cheap?

Let's hope at least two things would be learned:
* the economics of money supply
* how to mine primecoin!
It is pity Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::)THE only way to solve it is to keep the block which has been produced ,but to remove the number I think.And to set the number on each block again,to keep a Slowly  growth rate.I love the idea inner,I think if a coin want to keep health,it would has a bigger number when it become difficult.But not a way like this,it would be slowly and reasonable.It is different coin ,but now,it has a worse end.IT REALLY A PITY Undecided Undecided :-\BYEBYE.
Virtual currency is a way to change the economic way,to match the Reality and ideal.The coin is on the way when I see it on 12.17,I think it is a tool beacuse the block becomes big when it becomes difficult,then the  price would be stable and not to pit the people.People would love it and many people would want to print it,because we can get when we want,even if it becomes very very difficult.PEOPLE would keep print,it has the viscous.

January 04, 2014, 12:02:48 PM
I reverted the thing, so you can update and print again with the previous diff adjustment - that one works for sure.
Or you can use version 1.0.

And no, it's not a great idea - but it is quite telling that people think rewarding miners (sorry, printers) ad infinitum is good. Pretty much why scrypt coins are so popular too. They just want to print that free money. Really, do you think anyone would value a coin when you can just create more for cheap?

Let's hope at least two things would be learned:
* the economics of money supply
* how to mine primecoin!
It is pity Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::)THE only way to solve it is to keep the block which has been produced ,but to remove the number I think.And to set the number on each block again,to keep a Slowly  growth rate.I love the idea inner,I think if a coin want to keep health,it would has a bigger number when it become difficult.But not a way like this,it would be slowly and reasonable.It is different coin ,but now,it has a worse end.IT REALLY A PITY Undecided Undecided :-\BYEBYE.
Activity: 154
January 04, 2014, 11:59:44 AM
dose the qt client for windows  need to update ?

what's the update link ?

Activity: 28
January 04, 2014, 11:41:43 AM
The people trying to get rich off this coin is a good way to determine who shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

Love this coin btw. Hillarious.
January 04, 2014, 11:41:12 AM
I think we have achieved Hyper-Inflation!!! We're all going to be filthy (nominally) rich!! We'll have so many BEK's we can heat our homes with them! All hail The Great Bernank!
No one want to print at all,the pool's workers are just from 300 to 0,the coin have died,The author create it and destruct it buy himself.And destruct a great idea at the same time.

I think you missed the whole point of the coin, LoL.
Yeah,i konw.BYE BYE.
Activity: 10
January 04, 2014, 11:37:27 AM
I think we have achieved Hyper-Inflation!!! We're all going to be filthy (nominally) rich!! We'll have so many BEK's we can heat our homes with them! All hail The Great Bernank!
No one want to print at all,the pool's workers are just from 300 to 0,the coin have died,The author create it and destruct it buy himself.And destruct a great idea at the same time.

I think you missed the whole point of the coin, LoL.
Pages:
Jump to: