Pages:
Author

Topic: scammers scamming scammers - page 8. (Read 71383 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 08, 2014, 04:27:46 PM
I downloaded 1.3v client. I deleted the blockchain but it don't resync. I also added a node, but...

help please

Delete every thing, except Wallet.dat and config files. And wait till your wallet sync.  That's it - And it is worked for me Smiley

i tried it but doesn't work.
i have not a .conf. may you copy and past here yours?

Here is my Conf.

rpcuser=xxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxx
testnet=0
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
port=1934
rpcport=1935
gen=0
genproclimit=-1

Hope this can help you!

It doesnt work. tnx anyway
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 08, 2014, 03:48:58 PM
Seriously - Bernankoin has a lot more value than gay fish coin...

On which exchange?  

The only value any coin has is what someone is willing to give for it.  Just like the dollars that Bernanke prints, the only reason they have value is because people agree that they do, otherwise it is just a piece of paper with pretty pictures on it.

I'd argue that if you think bernakoin has more inherent value than gay fish you haven't understood the economics lesson this coin is offering.

But hey if anyone believes this coin has more value than gay fish I still have a couple million left to trade.  Ill give 1 BEK for 1 COYE, and ill send first.

Ok... you got me... I mixed up a bit of the sarcasm/character mode in there. Yes - I know the economics. No, I wasn't talking about $$$ or BTCBTCBTC values - I meant the lesson values taught by Bernankoin.

ATM I'm not trading COYE, but I'll trade you 10 of my BEK for 20 of yours. Just send me multiples of 10 BEK and keep multiples of 10 BEK for yourself and we'll call the deal done. Send to this address: BndanZXsyDjnrP8dkwgbo87jExvk96tj8z Grin

Ill take you up on that trade!  Traded you 2000 BEK for 1000 BEK, great deal! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
January 08, 2014, 03:14:13 PM

On which exchange?   

The only value any coin has is what someone is willing to give for it.  Just like the dollars that Bernanke prints, the only reason they have value is because people agree that they do, otherwise it is just a piece of paper with pretty pictures on it.

I'd argue that if you think bernakoin has more inherent value than gay fish you haven't understood the economics lesson this coin is offering.

But hey if anyone believes this coin has more value than gay fish I still have a couple million left to trade.  Ill give 1 BEK for 1 COYE, and ill send first.

Ok... you got me... I mixed up a bit of the sarcasm/character mode in there. Yes - I know the economics. No, I wasn't talking about $$$ or BTCBTCBTC values - I meant the lesson values taught by Bernankoin.

ATM I'm not trading COYE, but I'll trade you 10 of my BEK for 20 of yours. Just send me multiples of 10 BEK and keep multiples of 10 BEK for yourself and we'll call the deal done. Send to this address: BndanZXsyDjnrP8dkwgbo87jExvk96tj8z Grin
Activity: 238
January 08, 2014, 02:58:37 PM

On which exchange?   

The only value any coin has is what someone is willing to give for it.  Just like the dollars that Bernanke prints, the only reason they have value is because people agree that they do, otherwise it is just a piece of paper with pretty pictures on it.

But hey if anyone believes this coin has more value than gay fish I still have a couple million left to trade.  Ill give 1 BEK for 1 COYE, and ill send first.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
January 08, 2014, 02:48:51 PM
What really screws me up... is why doesn't Bernankoin get any media attention? Like, gay fish coin is all over the place, and Ðogecoin is everywhere, but the one coin that has some valuable lessons to teach is nowhere to be found in the MSM.

Anyone have any media contacts they can get to do a write up on alts and Bernankoin?

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 08, 2014, 10:47:22 AM
There is an 10000 BEK Give Away is under way: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-10000-bek-per-person-405144
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 08, 2014, 09:48:42 AM
1 million BEK for sale or trade. PM ME.
January 08, 2014, 07:51:47 AM
Something very bad happened.

My BEK was not getting synced to the network.
So I followed the above post and deleted all the files except wallet.dat.

I had some 13k BEK which was obtained by solo mining.I lost all those coins.
Any sloution?

Wait till your wallet Sync completely. 

This can solve your issue and your coins appear again.
January 08, 2014, 07:49:37 AM
I downloaded 1.3v client. I deleted the blockchain but it don't resync. I also added a node, but...

help please

Delete every thing, except Wallet.dat and config files. And wait till your wallet sync.  That's it - And it is worked for me Smiley

Here is my Conf.

rpcuser=xxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxx
testnet=0
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
port=1934
rpcport=1935
gen=0
genproclimit=-1

Hope this can help you!
Activity: 331
January 08, 2014, 07:36:13 AM
WTS some bernankoin 10 000 000
pm me
Activity: 268
January 08, 2014, 06:11:27 AM
I am having a big problem with the wallet.
Whenever I close the wallet and restarts it after a system boot up,the blockchain gets corrupted.
So as I go ahead with deleting those .dat files except wallet.dat,my 'ink drying' balance disappears.
I have lost thousands of BEK only because of this shit.

Any sloution?
Activity: 42
January 07, 2014, 10:27:06 PM
How come download for wallet is not available from OP?
January 07, 2014, 02:18:44 PM

Any sloution?

When did you mined those coins? If it was after the global paper shortage you koins were probably mined in the wrong chain.

I'm syncing my bank now, If I have the same problem I'll let you know. Meanwhile, post you BEK address and I'll send you some coins.

I mined the coins today morning.
This is my address BjZJMU6xNjRbU2ujEd1zsrdoBnBEBxx1rF

Activity: 672
January 07, 2014, 02:11:23 PM

Any sloution?

When did you mined those coins? If it was after the global paper shortage you koins were probably mined in the wrong chain.

I'm syncing my bank now, If I have the same problem I'll let you know. Meanwhile, post you BEK address and I'll send you some coins.
January 07, 2014, 01:33:33 PM

Any sloution?
January 07, 2014, 09:28:33 AM

help please

Delete every thing, except Wallet.dat and config files. And wait till your wallet sync.  That's it - And it is worked for me Smiley

January 07, 2014, 09:20:11 AM

help please

January 07, 2014, 09:06:50 AM

help please
January 07, 2014, 08:32:22 AM

Just after my request, They add BEK to their exchange.

But the Newchg Exchange is little bit confuse.
Activity: 182
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
Pages:
Jump to: