Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers will go after IEO soon - page 13. (Read 1116 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 21
April 01, 2019, 07:43:05 AM
I've been thinking about this myself ,I think the only way scammers can use IEO to scam investors is only by creating fake exchanges and promoting fake IEO projects to deceive investors ,you really have a good point friend ,since the money is huge and can be raised in seconds to minutes or few hours highest its very possible for scammers to go to that length ,there are desperate scammers everywhere
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
April 01, 2019, 07:14:07 AM
Very soon scammers will find ways to make IEO their new source of scamming innocent people ,newbies especially please be on watch out and thread carefully ,invest only in IEOs that are launched on popular exchanges
-----Scam ideas that might be possible from my thoughts
1) very soon scammers will start building new exchanges just to lure victims
2) And through these exchanges they will start promoting Fake IEO projects just to make investors invest there hard earned cash and bang they will disappeared in thin air.
Remember that huge money are made through IEO this days and hardcap are easily met so be on the watch out ,scammers will surely do there best.I believe IEO is a effect way of investment in 2019 and so far so good ,many IEOs already double up or even triple up there IEO price per token and its a very good sign .thanks
Pages:
Jump to: