Pages:
Author

Topic: Scams - page 12. (Read 4039 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
October 03, 2018, 07:10:19 AM
The possibility of fraud if we have received tokens from the results of the work we do, such as not.
Regarding tokens that we have held and do not have value, in my opinion in theory that this occurs because the request for the token does not exist.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 07:03:16 AM
Which token? 2.5 months is too early to say if it's a scam or not. The project may not be a scam but not a successful one.
Are there any updates on website, social platforms or did you contact them already?
If you invested in an early stage you probably have to wait and give them some time. Knowledge & patience are the key of good investors (+fortune  Grin )

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
On my wallet, too, a lot of tokens, which for a very long time can not go to the exchange. But there are those who have acquired value after six months after they came to my wallet.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2018, 07:07:41 PM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

Yes it's possible specially if you got the token from airdrops or reward from the bounty not successful project, but it's not a scamm even the token is in the list into exchange it is uselss becythey have nothing value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
September 24, 2018, 12:40:29 AM
It could be possible that they are not scams and they are right, listing is a laborious thing to do especially when they do not have a strong community of supporters behind them. If they are working on getting listed then you should hold the coins and wait for the time that the coin gets listed, some of them might be scam coins but a lot of them are not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 09:54:28 AM
in my experience i had so many tokens that are more than 3 months and still no value, but i kept it instead because i got one instances that the coin goes up and have a value. its better to just kept it and be patient, no one knows someday it  will have a value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
what project did you follow? What is the profile of the team and advisor? it determines the continuation of the projects that you follow, 2.5 months is long enough but I suggest you to be patient 2 or 3 months ahead. if the situation is still the same. then we can be sure the proye is a scam
Activity: 266
September 23, 2018, 06:21:19 AM
on my practice if within three months they do not go to the stock exchange after the termination of the Ico then this is a bad sign. But just recently, projects do not want to go on the stock exchange, so as not to drop the coin to the bottom.
Activity: 226
September 21, 2018, 04:40:21 PM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
My friend it is depend upon the situation, maybe theres no value becaise the developer amd the team tried to improve their project first before they decided to have a great value after tha alpha ang beta prcocess.
Activity: 326
September 16, 2018, 03:15:25 PM
It's quite normal. I had coins since 2017, and only now they go to the stock exchange. Currently, ISO is being conducted which, according to the road map, is scheduled for listing on 2019. If the project is not fraudulent - just be patient
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
September 16, 2018, 02:36:50 PM
Scams are very common as many solidity project are now succeding that goals to help people to create
their own coin or token that can "help" others. Over populated market so the chance of people that
will be participating is surely very huge. Fake ICO, fake signature and fake coin and tokens.
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
September 14, 2018, 05:29:11 PM
I bought TEZOS before, I gone mad for waiting and update but it was not scam, I was sure  it was not a scam because we are receiving an update but Bitcoin raised the roof that time , so its add my craziness.  Did you receive an update from them or you asked about the status?
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
September 14, 2018, 05:27:56 PM
2,5 months is not long term. Got about 30 coins with 6 months waiting. Slowly some tokens are appearing on exchanges.

Just wait and be patient. There are just 2 options, ether will be exchange, or now.
If no, you can nothing to do..
Activity: 406
September 09, 2018, 03:13:11 PM
When the team does not communicate with the community for longer period that is a sign that it can be a scam project. Hopefully it is not the situation,  just postponing listing on the exchanges due to the market situation.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 09, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

You need to communicate with the token developer, maybe the token that you have is not time to be put on the market. The token developer has a roadmap, so they run as planned.
Activity: 322
September 09, 2018, 11:23:52 AM
Now there is a lot of scum, you need to gain strength and experience in order to correctly choose a good project
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 11:12:49 AM
It also depends on whether you are in Airdrop or Bounty. If it comes from Airdrop, waiting list is probably unreasonable because usually get the card after the program ends. If you come from a Bounty, you can go to their telegram and ask them to reconsider your problem.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 10:42:04 AM
I think you should wait rather than complain to them. If you are a bounty hunter then wait is very simple. If you are an investor, it is hard to accept what they are saying
copper member
Activity: 362
September 09, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

Yes, it has high possibility that your coin is a scam one. The coin should have value even in this bear market if the project is real.
Usually they will buyback the token if it being sold at cheap price to ensure their investors and attract many peoples to their coin.
Yes, every investment site that unsupported by governments law which it's called them as decentralized has a lot of scams but also still has a legit one as long as you are capable to determined that in fact it's dufficult but still it's all, your strategies how to gain.
Activity: 1260
September 09, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

Yes, it has high possibility that your coin is a scam one. The coin should have value even in this bear market if the project is real.
Usually they will buyback the token if it being sold at cheap price to ensure their investors and attract many peoples to their coin.
Pages:
Jump to: