Pages:
Author

Topic: Scams - page 11. (Read 4039 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 16, 2018, 07:17:39 PM
Projects need time to fulfill on their promises and if they launched their project wrong it can happen that the token
has no value for months. It is early to say if it is a scam or not. We have to be patient and  give them time
before making such conclusions.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 07:04:57 PM
Wait for the further announcement from the team is the best action for your case
Wait till they explain when the token gonna hit the market, maybe they have reason silucch as the current market conditions isn't good enough to launch the token to exchange or etc
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 16, 2018, 06:48:23 PM
Which token do you mean ? From ico or you just joined their bounty campaign or airdrop ? Sometimes we need take a look how dev manage their project. So many ico delayed their listing in the exchanger becuase so many reason. I think you need ask about this at their grup. If their answer with good reason i think you just need wait little longer. Its simply if their project scam they never answer your question with good reason or just ignored you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 06:47:28 PM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

The great possibility of the ICO project is neither the non-potential nor the scam if after receiving the tokens from the ICO project that after 2 months have not been listed on any exchange floors. Frequently, potential ICO Tokens will be indexed on exchange floors before distributing to investors and bounty members.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 16, 2018, 06:42:08 PM
Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
Getting your coins listed in an exchange is a very straightforward process, the problem is that sometimes the project needs to pay a huge amount of money to get listed and if they did not got a lot of money in the ico then the only way for them to get listed is to get the support of the community but if the coin doesn't offer anything new or remarkable that is going to be very hard as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 16, 2018, 06:28:56 PM
There are too many scams on the market.

During the last few days, i saw a thread selling counterfeit tokens and promising them to be legit ones, i think that some people fall in that scam and they lost a huge amount of money.

The market is difficult these days, i would not trust anyone at this point, seriously.

Activity: 462
November 16, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
I think that is a new trend they are picking since most at times real tokens get listed on exchanges as soon possible. I have some coins with no value up to date since it was distributed to us.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
November 08, 2018, 05:45:57 PM
I think that 2.5 months is still too early to say that this is a Scam. In my wallet, many bounty coins are more than six months old, and often their price is too low or not yet added to exchange. In any case - patience is the key to success. You did not spend your own money to buy these tokens, only your time, so wait and patience.
Though the issues of scams was scattered but it's not the time for us to give up because we believe that there will be a time for that to recover and having a legit one. We must keep on trying because we believe that there's more good to involve.
Activity: 1204
November 08, 2018, 05:37:21 PM
I think that 2.5 months is still too early to say that this is a Scam. In my wallet, many bounty coins are more than six months old, and often their price is too low or not yet added to exchange. In any case - patience is the key to success. You did not spend your own money to buy these tokens, only your time, so wait and patience.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 08, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

This often happens, and this is logical. Why? Because registering tokens in a market leads to correct verification of data, and if at the same time there are several projects that register, it must wait for a long period of time. Besides that, it was also caused by budget shortages. In this case, it is very important for partners to work in a project that is based on the market exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 04:52:34 PM
Well, this problem are very known at this time and i don't have any idea to provoke that this project is scam, it only depends on the situations of ICO's platforms whether they have decided of the team. Better to have ask some questions on the telegram groups for clearer stands.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 04:45:09 PM
Waiting for 2.5 months for your coin to get to the floor list is unspoken time because many coin takes about half a year to be listed. You should be patient and wait a bit longer and follow their telegrams for regular updates.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 08, 2018, 04:42:02 PM
This is still a normal time frame. I have such coins in my wallet that were just lying for 7-8 months. And I thought they would never enter the market. However, it still happened. So just wait, you still have no choice.
Activity: 322
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 08, 2018, 04:35:26 PM
It's not means that this project scam even this coin is not listed on the CMC or doesn't have any value for 2.5 months. you need to wait more time if this project reached their hardcap and softcap
tjere arw a l0t fk scamms and i think taht we all need to do something about it i just dp noy kbow what exactly
Activity: 322
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 08, 2018, 04:34:50 PM
scams are real probblem of our society right now as they are staeling so much money that i really wonder will they ever stop
Activity: 798
October 18, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

Some coin from ICOs need more time when listing on exchanger. Many of ICOs took more than 2.5months after they complete token sale. I think it the developers still respond to our question, its still good and they keep inform the update of the project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
October 18, 2018, 07:30:55 PM
I have also seen similar projects like this, telling their investors and other participants of just future listing, with no specific date in line, despite ending ICO. There are times that such projects are not scam, but that they might be waiting for the market to improve before listing. So many are afraid that their tokens might get dumped by the time it is listed. Although, that is an undeniable fact for some projects. Except for very few ones that still maintain close to and even above ICP price.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 18, 2018, 07:17:24 PM
To be honest 2 months and a half can be too long when a project has scam behaviors.
Sometimes it can be hacking and hackerss is a big problem of anyone, of any governmentt and any exchange or wallet that are online based.
Even before that there are no crypto yett, there are hackers all around the world and they are a big problem for people.
Now that currency online is a big factor in the community, hackerss now are being a worse problem.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
October 03, 2018, 07:41:56 AM
I don't think that is entirely true. and maybe a coin that has not been listed in the market for 2 months or more does not necessarily have a price. it may take a relatively long time for listings in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:23:39 AM
Cases are different, perhaps the team has not finalized the project, and therefore does not seek to distribute their tokens, but it may well be that the market is not in the best shape, and therefore the team slows down all its movements!
Pages:
Jump to: