Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 461. (Read 845558 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 01, 2014, 01:10:57 PM
Lol.. well, I can prove that I can create life from nothing, yes, a living thing, without sex, or seed, or machine. I also know how to produce enough food from a single coconut shell that could sustain an entire army of thousands. So whilst I'm not claiming it, that would in theory make me god yes or no?

Ok, maybe not god, but equal to his son?

No takers?

I cant tell if you really are delusional, or trying to be sarcastic.  I cant take anything you say serious dude

Right.  Drugs?  Possessed?

Decksperiment, some of your posts are a bit worrisome.  I am praying for you.

I'll accept being gentle on you, cause I went to sleep last night thinking you probably cut your wrists or sumat lol, after answering a question that even BADecker ran from, I congratulate you on answering such a perfectly designed (spur of the moment) question. BADecker ran like the chicken he is..

Right. (correct) You are spot on, only in 'a' wrong direction, it's not just your lords guidance you need, I dont do drugs. Yes, I possess a greater wealth of knowledge in this partcular field than google, and the bible combined. Such is the handcuff's placed on me, after all, we are all prisoners of our material posessions, and mine in earlier days were very old books that would sell for thousands now.

I have never stated God does not exist, neither have I staed I believe in him in this sense. I have however stated I believe in a greater god than the bibles, for the bible's god is such a threatening character, I wonder if I really wanna be saved, I mean an eternal hell is better than sitting being patted on the head by a cigar smokin paedo that can only be found in the cloud since he died, lol..

God is Jimmy Saville!!!

Nah, seriously, I know what I'm talking about, and it is very apparent that I am a knowledgable person in this field, and I have yet to use google as a reference, hence my keeping away from external links, people post, see, everyone I have given a FAIR answer to seems to reply with words from a work created by someone else, be it from the web, or a bible. When I refer to any book, it's cause I have the physical entity, and so have a right to copy and paste, only I gotta do it from the top of my head, and this is apparent when I get tongue twisted. If others cant google it, they become insulting.

Me, I only retaliate. but this is not my point. My point is, All my life, I have wondered the why, the what, the how, and um..?

But people that know me here where I live, are my friends, because people who say things that happen within 5 minutes of them saying it, can be freaked out, and most dont come back.. some thankfully, stay.. they tell me to shut up, but they know I'm quite an oddball character who has an uncanny knack of making things happen just by speaking. Typing is worse. When I said god needs to feed his kid, all you lot read was a rant from a madman, but what I knew was happening, was that I was so enraged by what is being done to the planet at the time I was typing, and voila!! Solar Flare. Replicating the horns of Jericho, within 7 days of the staement written in this thread, along came the flare..

Food for thought..

I'm nt stupid enough to believe I am god, but have admitted I'm a 'Seer' - hence why I have answer's.

It's the only explanation for what people cant deny if they read back a bit. Imagine the people around me who know of this ability in person.. I got more friends than the pope. Edit(no-ones allowed to see him)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
October 01, 2014, 01:08:50 PM

So how did jesus feed the thousands? Please dont go into it, I know the story, my question is a simple one, how did he do it?

God is all powerful and can created out of nothing.

You keep making comments about some sort of miracle you have done.  Don't you realize that there have been numerous miracles done through dark magic and sorcery?  Just because it can be done does not make it good.  

Look at the the story of Moses and Pharoah in Exodus.  When Moses performed some miracles, such as turning his staff into a snake, water into blood and creating frogs from the land, the magicians or sorcerers were able to do it with their dark magic as well.  
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 01, 2014, 01:00:18 PM

So how did jesus feed the thousands? Please dont go into it, I know the story, my question is a simple one, how did he do it?

Wish I had the answer to that. My lunch won't be done cookin' for 10 or 15 minutes, yet. And I'm hungry now.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
October 01, 2014, 12:52:15 PM
Lol.. well, I can prove that I can create life from nothing, yes, a living thing, without sex, or seed, or machine. I also know how to produce enough food from a single coconut shell that could sustain an entire army of thousands. So whilst I'm not claiming it, that would in theory make me god yes or no?

No takers?

I cant tell if you really are delusional, or trying to be sarcastic.  I cant take anything you say serious dude

Right.  Drugs?  Possessed?

Decksperiment, some of your posts are a bit worrisome.  I am praying for you.
October 01, 2014, 12:48:18 PM
Ok, I''ll unignore ye, but insult me one more time, I'll give all my 25 lat for your pic and ip, and I'm sure there's a few wee script kiddies that think they lat are worth sumat.. pmsl..

No, I will not give you THE answer for free. I have proven something that would make those who noticed it wary, or scared, in the old days, I'd have been burnt at stake for it, you clearly have yet to read back far enough to spot it, cause if you had, you'd have more respect for this wee muvafuka than your own god!

It is after all, the sum total of any and all argument(s) anyone COULD come up with, and incorporates every page of your chosen book.

October 01, 2014, 12:42:46 PM
BADecker

Unignore

Re: Scientific proof that God exists?
Today at 16:29:30

Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.
legendary
October 01, 2014, 12:39:42 PM
And just when I thought we were becoming fast friends. You know, all fuzzy like.   Wink
October 01, 2014, 12:37:29 PM
BADecker

Unignore

Re: Scientific proof that God exists?
Today at 16:29:30

Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.
legendary
October 01, 2014, 12:29:30 PM
Scared to prove it without any takers?  Smiley
October 01, 2014, 12:19:04 PM
Neither, allow me to add a third?

Factual.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 01, 2014, 12:18:05 PM

No takers?

I cant tell if you really are delusional, or trying to be sarcastic.  I cant take anything you say serious dude
October 01, 2014, 12:07:05 PM

No takers?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
October 01, 2014, 12:00:51 PM
The first proof...
It is a highly complex machine. No machine ever existed without a Machine Maker.
A proton is a highly complex machine, it contains quarks and lots of stuff. No machine ever existed without a Machine Maker. Thus god exists.
 Roll Eyes

The second proof for the existence of God is, there is no pure random.
Quantum mechanics
 Roll Eyes

The third proof...
Because of the existence in the minds, the evidence for God in the minds of the people is as valid as any other proof.
I'm glad you are one of the few people who believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster Smiley
God's concept exists. That doesn't make it a reality.

1) The "no machine without a maker" argument is plausible, but in my opinion it's a fairly weak argument on its own.  It certainly isn't proof.

2) Actually, his point here is fairly accurate.  Chance is essentially another word for unknown causation.  Randomness is practically meaningful to describe certain events, but hardly accurate.  For example, if I flip a coin, you might say there is a 50% chance the coin will land on tails.  In reality, there is 100% certainty that the coin will land on tails given certain conditions (e.g. Height of the flip, force used, wind currents, angle of the flip, slope of the landing surface, etc.  But, in a coin flip, there's no time to take into account all these factors to arrive at a conclusion.  So, practically speaking, we describe the result in terms of probabilities.

3) The Flying Spaghetti Monster argument is a priori invalid, and is a terrible argument against the existence of God.  This is obvious as the FSM is described as only having the characteristics of a polytheistic god and not a monotheistic one.  As a result, this argument is dead on arrival.  Atheists really do themselves a horrible disservice by wielding this argument because it essentially demonstrates that they did not think for themselves about this issue.  The FSM is a very bad, bandwagon argument against the existence of God.
October 01, 2014, 11:50:16 AM
Well, never thought a fake preist would start quoting english law to stop people finding out the ANSWER.

Silly cuntin fake preist clearly does not understand SCOTTISH law, is NOT english.

Too busy spoiling the facts wi bull.. ah well..

He just canae accept that for once, someone has better answer's than even him.

BADecker is a dick.. <- proof god can turn a man into anything.

Edit: notice even he cant argue the fact regarding the sun feeding it's kid?

Cant handle the facts so reads a fuckin book. Heid doon you!!

Edit: I had a thought. 100btc for the answer was nothing more than a confuse n lose point I made, it's like, if someone had irefutable proof, would you really wanna know? The dude never came back, hence confuse and lose tactics, but if anyone wants me to post the answer here for all to see, I'll settle for 1btc (non-refundable), just to see what the fake preist wi nae church would say.. priceless..
October 01, 2014, 11:40:50 AM
But is there scientific proof that Satoshi exists?

Um, no.. that's like saying the cloud exists.. ffs, it's nowt more than someone else's hard-drive.
October 01, 2014, 11:39:46 AM

Have I read the emerald tablets? At one point, every day like some read a bible, not only that, I've re-written it, and comes in the form of an audio book that I created for a blind friend. I have worked in esoteric fields, I have read every esoteric book available online, previous to the last few years, the older the better.. If ya wanna attack an aquarian in the age of aquarius keep in mind that the diety we seek evidence of is more likely to back me up for the next 26.000 years. Have you ever known an aquarian to toe the line, to do what they're told, to follow old, when they ARE the creators of origionality in ways you could not fathom? They are not only the ORIGIONATORS, and hence akin to a creator, something you are incapable of as you attack despite my evidence that god was required to feed his kid. But you only choose to see what you wanna see, you have to look with better eyes..
So... The Superiority Complex emerges in it's full glory for all to see. Keep on keeping on brother. You're so much more than I.

Get it right dick (yup, another foreskin puller who dont believe, so attacks those who try to), I have no superior complex, and I'll bet you 100 btc right now that I have the actual answer the OP seeks, if you dont have 100 btc, fuck off back to school. YOU cant afford to have a conversation with me, especially when you refuse the evidence.

Where is YOUR scientific proof of god? If you dont believe, fuck off to the alcoholic pc section designed entirely for clueless cunts like you.

100btc for THE definative answer, the fee is a disclosure fee, take it or leave it.. bet you CANT (using the excuse you wont) pay for the answer you seek, or you would not be reading my junk, idiot!!!!!

And the reason I attack is cause your that dumb you think I'm your brother, stop LYING, and go get a fuckin brain.

Edit: remix of above sentence: The reason I attack you is your that dumb you believe that I am your brother, despite me writing in this thread my mother is dead, making me having a brother SCIENTIFICALLY impossible, stop trying to convince people of your delusions by lying in the hope your kindred will jump in to back YOU up, do I look like your brother? If so, forgive me.. now here's your straight jacket, there's the fuckin door, use it.

Oh, and if it appear's to you I have a superior complex, you are mistaken.. you were told to read books, NOT pdf's or html. It's not my fault I have a superior Scottish education to your fuckin tribal nonsense.. I bet the only reason you dance around the fire is cause you've yet to learn not to stand on hot embers.

Ps, that 100 btc for the definitive answer is offered to all, not that we need it.. but it's worth paying.

You and your 100btc. Who is going to judge? If you take it before a common law court in the U.K (Queen's Bench), the answer is that whatever the both of you believe is what is true. There isn't any evidence except a lot of gibberish writing. There isn't any proof. So, neither of you are in any danger of losing 100btc. It's a draw. And you already know this. So you can talk big.

Smiley

I see your still stalking me, kindly refrain from quoting me again so folks know your talking to them n no me, you poor excuse for a preist wi no dog collar, the fact is the answer is so complex, in it's entirety, it would explain itself for me. Pay up or shut up. Even a twat like you could'nae argue with it, but you would would'nt ya? I did'nt hear you backing up bitchick when it got a wee bit tough on (her) last night? Nah, fuck off, bend over, and find that dog collar mutley.. shoo.. piss off.. scram.. oh, n have a bath, cause yer mooths mingin.

Edit: I bypass you now, wont even read yer shite, you do your thing, I'll dae mine, keep tae fuck away fi me and my bairns, idiot stalker.. oh look.. IGNORE BUTTON <-
rnp
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Bullish on BitCoins
October 01, 2014, 11:11:53 AM
But is there scientific proof that Satoshi exists?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
October 01, 2014, 11:05:06 AM
The first proof...
It is a highly complex machine. No machine ever existed without a Machine Maker.
A proton is a highly complex machine, it contains quarks and lots of stuff. No machine ever existed without a Machine Maker. Thus god exists.
 Roll Eyes

The second proof for the existence of God is, there is no pure random.
Quantum mechanics
 Roll Eyes

The third proof...
Because of the existence in the minds, the evidence for God in the minds of the people is as valid as any other proof.
I'm glad you are one of the few people who believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster Smiley
God's concept exists. That doesn't make it a reality.
legendary
October 01, 2014, 10:55:28 AM
The first proof for the existence of God is the existence of the universe and everything therein.

The universe is a big machine. It is a highly complex machine. No machine ever existed without a Machine Maker. Whatever or Whoever the Machine Maker is, He is greater by far than mankind. By definition of the word "god," the Machine Maker is God.

----------

The second proof for the existence of God is, there is no pure random. Everything operates by cause and effect, action and reaction. A leaf blowing this way and that in the wind, does so according to the actions of wind molecules on it. The wind molecules act according to other wind molecules that are acting on them. All act according to the waves/particles of heat energy from the sun acting on them all.

Cause and effect goes all the way back to the beginning. Whatever was the Great First Cause was the only thing that had random in it. THAT random produced all the complexities of the universe that we see today, through the cause and effect, the action and reaction that followed.

The thing that people call random and probability is all based on the ignorance of the people. Nobody can follow all the actions of wind molecules on a leaf. People might be able to follow enough of the actions to make a good guess about how the leaf might move. This is the random that the people use. This is the only probability that exists. It is born of the ignorance of the people. There is no true, pure random.

The point is, whatever the Great First Cause is, be it the Big Bang, or be it the God of the Bible, or anything else, it is EXTREMELY God beyond anything we can envision God to be, simply because of the complexity it set up in the beginning, complexity that exists through cause and effect right down to the present.

----------

The third proof for the existence of God lies in the fact that there are billions of people around the world who believe there is a god. All science exists outside of the minds of scientists. A little of it resides in scientific languages (math and writing and speaking) within the minds of scientists. Because of the existence in the minds, the evidence for God in the minds of the people is as valid as any other proof. Even many scientists believe that God exists.

The longer the earth has existed, the longer God has existed in the minds of the people. God is there. He can't be removed from the minds of the people. He might be dulled somewhat, but He can't be removed. He exists.

Smiley
legendary
October 01, 2014, 10:14:13 AM

Have I read the emerald tablets? At one point, every day like some read a bible, not only that, I've re-written it, and comes in the form of an audio book that I created for a blind friend. I have worked in esoteric fields, I have read every esoteric book available online, previous to the last few years, the older the better.. If ya wanna attack an aquarian in the age of aquarius keep in mind that the diety we seek evidence of is more likely to back me up for the next 26.000 years. Have you ever known an aquarian to toe the line, to do what they're told, to follow old, when they ARE the creators of origionality in ways you could not fathom? They are not only the ORIGIONATORS, and hence akin to a creator, something you are incapable of as you attack despite my evidence that god was required to feed his kid. But you only choose to see what you wanna see, you have to look with better eyes..
So... The Superiority Complex emerges in it's full glory for all to see. Keep on keeping on brother. You're so much more than I.

Get it right dick (yup, another foreskin puller who dont believe, so attacks those who try to), I have no superior complex, and I'll bet you 100 btc right now that I have the actual answer the OP seeks, if you dont have 100 btc, fuck off back to school. YOU cant afford to have a conversation with me, especially when you refuse the evidence.

Where is YOUR scientific proof of god? If you dont believe, fuck off to the alcoholic pc section designed entirely for clueless cunts like you.

100btc for THE definative answer, the fee is a disclosure fee, take it or leave it.. bet you CANT (using the excuse you wont) pay for the answer you seek, or you would not be reading my junk, idiot!!!!!

And the reason I attack is cause your that dumb you think I'm your brother, stop LYING, and go get a fuckin brain.

Edit: remix of above sentence: The reason I attack you is your that dumb you believe that I am your brother, despite me writing in this thread my mother is dead, making me having a brother SCIENTIFICALLY impossible, stop trying to convince people of your delusions by lying in the hope your kindred will jump in to back YOU up, do I look like your brother? If so, forgive me.. now here's your straight jacket, there's the fuckin door, use it.

Oh, and if it appear's to you I have a superior complex, you are mistaken.. you were told to read books, NOT pdf's or html. It's not my fault I have a superior Scottish education to your fuckin tribal nonsense.. I bet the only reason you dance around the fire is cause you've yet to learn not to stand on hot embers.

Ps, that 100 btc for the definitive answer is offered to all, not that we need it.. but it's worth paying.

You and your 100btc. Who is going to judge? If you take it before a common law court in the U.K (Queen's Bench), the answer is that whatever the both of you believe is what is true. There isn't any evidence except a lot of gibberish writing. There isn't any proof. So, neither of you are in any danger of losing 100btc. It's a draw. And you already know this. So you can talk big.

Smiley
Jump to: