Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 456. (Read 845565 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 02, 2014, 02:15:54 PM
Post it again to remind me, in case you have'nt noticed, I been highlighting a scammer all day?
Activity: 378
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
October 02, 2014, 02:13:18 PM

Failing that, delete my account, for I'm not here to sit with losers.

The "ignore" button is always an option to avoid this.  Wink

Yeah, I tried that, but if I had ignored him, I would not have been given external links that pointed out that I am not the only one that is raging that this guy is still attacking and scamming.. so un-ignoring, in my opinion, and pardon the pun, was a necessary evil.. Just a shame he made a mess of our lovely thread..
What is your response to that scientific evidence I posed?

Um, I deleted my reply mistaking it for vods replies, note the mess he left?

I think it was something along the lines of make some sense?
What didn't "make sense?"
October 02, 2014, 02:11:39 PM

Yeah, I tried that, but if I had ignored him, I would not have been given external links that pointed out that I am not the only one that is raging that this guy is still attacking and scamming.. so un-ignoring, in my opinion, and pardon the pun, was a necessary evil.. Just a shame he made a mess of our lovely thread..

Um, I deleted my reply mistaking it for vods replies, note the mess he left?

I think it was something along the lines of make some sense?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
October 02, 2014, 02:09:56 PM

That it is incorrect.  The second law of thermodynamics does not disprove evolution
Activity: 378
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
October 02, 2014, 02:02:52 PM

October 02, 2014, 01:32:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
October 02, 2014, 01:18:10 PM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 02, 2014, 04:41:51 AM

AKA "I've been caught cheating and don't want to play anymore."
Vod
legendary
October 02, 2014, 03:14:44 AM
It's a shame that bitcointalks most prolific scammer called vod, who scams using escrow, is allowed to ruin any thread he visits to hide his ploy of eventually trying to scam people using escrow, whatever that is..

Kinda ruins decent threads, wether these conversations are offensive to some or not, at least the thread was moderating itself quite fine until he comes along.. yes I say fuck alot, and probably offended once or twice, and that he english find the scottish language offensive, but at least whenever I have been a bit rude to people I knew when to quit, as I am not here to abuse other people for no reason what-so-ever, unlike vod who jumps in trying to scam using escrow at every opportunity. In my opinion, this scammer should be banned from the forum.. just to keep bitcointalk's good name.. but then bitcointalk is known as a haven for scammers..

So I will give what is the definitive answer to the OP's question:

Scientific proof that God exists? There is NO answer.

Anything after this is hopefully just a good old bit of banter, cause it was a damn good question, and in my eye's, challenging at times, but for me, vod killed it with his pish arsed bullshit.. so there is the answer.. hopefully it does'nt spoil anything, but it is the actual answer to the question. Cool

Hey, is this why you have been going back and deleting all your posts in the last couple pages of this thread?   All the posts that I have already quoted?   Roll Eyes

Come on!  The answer is No.  Maybe you should offer 50btc to someone who can provide such proof?  It would be a safe bet - you would never lose your money.

October 02, 2014, 03:13:10 AM
It's a shame that bitcointalks most prolific scammer called vod, who scams using escrow, is allowed to ruin any thread he visits to hide his ploy of eventually trying to scam people using escrow, whatever that is..

Kinda ruins decent threads, wether these conversations are offensive to some or not, at least the thread was moderating itself quite fine until he comes along.. yes I say fuck alot, and probably offended once or twice, and that the english find the scottish language offensive, but at least whenever I have been a bit rude to people I knew when to quit, as I am not here to abuse other people for no reason what-so-ever, unlike vod who jumps in trying to scam using escrow at every opportunity. In my opinion, this scammer should be banned from the forum.. just to keep bitcointalk's good name.. but then bitcointalk is known as a haven for scammers.. like vod.

So I will give what is the definitive answer to the OP's question:

Anything after this is hopefully just a good old bit of banter, cause it was a damn good question, and in my eye's, challenging at times, but for me, vod killed it with his pish arsed bullshit.. so there is the answer.. hopefully it does'nt spoil anything, but it is the actual answer to the question. Cool

And if any decent moderators can delete vods comments I'm sure we'd all appreciate that he came here off topic, kept it off topic, and whilst it is clearly an off topic thread, it's a thread that has managed to stay ON topic in an off topic thread, that is, until he came along, I'm sure most other posters here will agree, that even after deleting my comments to get back ON topic, he is still here trying to fuck it up, despite knowing I have 'ignored' him. This shows clear intent that he is not here to take part.

October 02, 2014, 02:37:53 AM
Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam lived thousands of years apart, they were not a couple.

The concept of “Natural Selection”, sometimes used synonymous with
"Survival of the Fittest”, is often touted as the magic process that when added to mutation will result in advancing steps of higher and higher species and the success of evolution.

This is completely wrong, there are several "forces" operating as natural selectors, not only "survival of the fittest", in many species sexual selection by the females dictates the future of the specie.

In Evolution there's no "higher and higher species."

But it is never a process that will give you a new species.

This is pretty big claim and proof of this will give Nobel prizes, a place in History and a ton of money.

Another place where people go wrong is not understanding that it's simply the thing that produces the most offspring and happens to live that evolves... Not the survival of the fittest.

Thank GOD for fresh talent Wink
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
October 02, 2014, 02:35:38 AM
Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam lived thousands of years apart, they were not a couple.

The concept of “Natural Selection”, sometimes used synonymous with
"Survival of the Fittest”, is often touted as the magic process that when added to mutation will result in advancing steps of higher and higher species and the success of evolution.

This is completely wrong, there are several "forces" operating as natural selectors, not only "survival of the fittest", in many species sexual selection by the females dictates the future of the specie.

In Evolution there's no "higher and higher species."

But it is never a process that will give you a new species.

This is pretty big claim and proof of this will give Nobel prizes, a place in History and a ton of money.

Another place where people go wrong is not understanding that it's simply the thing that produces the most offspring and happens to live that evolves... Not the survival of the fittest.
Vod
legendary
October 02, 2014, 02:35:31 AM
50btc is nothing to me, after all, I make a minimum of 5000 people dance every weekend at 8000 a pop, you stay behind that keyboard sucker..

Cool, sign the address please.

You lose, because you are a coward. I will be taking this up with bitcointalk staff, due to the fact, that you have used this type of ploy before, trying to get folks to use escrow.. you used the same abusive tactics, and as far as I am concerned, bitcointalk should be concerned that people like you are allowed to decimate peoples threads for your own gratification, whilst hiding the fact you are trying to scam them using escrow.

You are now ignored, but take this on faith: You have pissed off so many people on this forum, that you will pay a higher price than you would have, if this was just a once off for you, by talking to me, then I'm sure the staff would ignore me, but it's not is it? Away answer yer fuckin self. IGNORED!!!!

And I suggest others do the same.

How am I a coward?  I agreed to give you my address (for 50btc) because I know where I live.  You need to prove you have 50 btc.

Since this is a forum that revolves around bitcoin, it gives you some advantage to claim to have fifty of them.  I asked you for proof which you have refused, so I have left you negative feedback.

Once you sign a bitcoin address proving you have 50btc, I will remove the negative trust.  I'm sure you understand and agree that we can't have children running around here pretending to have money.  Opens the possibility for too many scams.  Undecided
October 02, 2014, 02:32:33 AM
50btc is nothing to me, after all, I make a minimum of 5000 people dance every weekend at 8000 a pop, you stay behind that keyboard sucker..

You lose, because you are a coward. I will be taking this up with bitcointalk staff, due to the fact, that you have used this type of ploy before, trying to get folks to use escrow.. you used the same abusive tactics, and as far as I am concerned, bitcointalk should be concerned that people like you are allowed to decimate peoples threads for your own gratification, whilst hiding the fact you are trying to scam them using escrow.

You are now ignored, but take this on faith: You have pissed off so many people on this forum, that you will pay a higher price than you would have, if this was just a once off for you, by talking to me, then I'm sure the staff would ignore me, but it's not is it? Away answer yer fuckin self. IGNORED!!!!

And I suggest others do the same.
Vod
legendary
October 02, 2014, 02:20:39 AM

October 02, 2014, 02:19:20 AM
Earn 50btc, tell me your name and address, and we'll correct this once and for all, or am I correct your nowt but a coward?

I am willing to do so!

You're talking $20,000, so I doubt you have that much money.  Can you sign an address holding 50btc?

This forum is all about proof, so unless you can prove you have 50 bitcoins, I doubt anyone will take you seriously.

See? That's how easy you are programmed. I dont need to prove Jack shit to you, you used the same methods when trying to sell something, sadley, your ploy of getting people involved in something they should'nt is all over the forum, as is evidenced by the fact your gonna suggest I use escrow, it's you who give bitcointalk a bad name, did I say I was gonna give YOU 50 btc? NO. I said earn it. When I asked for your name and address, did it occur to you that a plethora of members here will no doubt take me up on that 50btc?

Watch and see.. again, your nothing but a coward hiding behind a keyboard thinking your name and address is safe.

Vod
legendary
October 02, 2014, 02:10:07 AM
Earn 50btc, tell me your name and address, and we'll correct this once and for all, or am I correct your nowt but a coward?

I am willing to do so!

You're talking $20,000, so I doubt you have that much money.  Can you sign an address holding 50btc?

This forum is all about proof, so unless you can prove you have 50 bitcoins, I doubt anyone will take you seriously.
Vod
legendary
October 02, 2014, 02:00:20 AM
50 btc for this guys name and address..  nice.. now you find out

Sure!  Send 50btc to Tomatocage or some other trusted escrow so we know you are serious.  

Says it all.. your the dick no-one wanted to deal with.. escrow? whats that?

You mean you're the dick...

Seriously, I've corrected the same issue THREE times now.  When does your god give you the brains?
Vod
legendary
October 02, 2014, 01:57:38 AM
50 btc for this guys name and address..  nice.. now you find out

Sure!  Send 50btc to Tomatocage or some other trusted escrow so we know you are serious. 
Vod
legendary
October 02, 2014, 01:53:18 AM
I'm comin for you for real mate, I guarantee that you have made so many enemies in this forum already that it wont be too long before I'm posting your details all over the place.. feel free to do same.. am no a keyboard coward like you.. just look at how you walk in on other peoples lives and fuck it up? I'm the cunt that will do you for real.

You know... I'm just going to say you're a quack.  I doubt you can even find my country on a map.

But enough about you and me.  This is a thread about imaginary gods...

Too late m8, 3 msg's already.. your country is obviously beneath mine if I cant find it..

I'd rather be a quack than un unwelcome tit..

Actually, my country is above all others... at least on the map.  Smiley
Jump to: