Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 10. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Our team will be visiting Hong Kong on 26th Nov. If anyone wants to meet with us, just get in touch and we can schedule a meeting.
Best

It seems the team are on the right track to further market the project and I'm very optimistic that this will eventually have a good turn out. Smiley

I like projects who really give their time, effort and resources to attend seminars, conferences or meetings. This indicates that they are real and have sincere intentions to launch their platform. Blockchain projects have been the playing ground of scammers and anonymous teams to get money from gullible users. So if this team is willing to go beyond, then, if you are investor, you can sleep at night knowing that your hard-earned money is in good hands. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Our team will be visiting Hong Kong on 26th Nov. If anyone wants to meet with us, just get in touch and we can schedule a meeting.
Best

It seems the team are on the right track to further market the project and I'm very optimistic that this will eventually have a good turn out. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
have a great time on Hong Kong you will get a lot of investors their, because SCIENTIFICCOIN is a promising project and has lots of potential in market   
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Best
Merit: 2
IS SCIENTIFICCOIN INVESTOR PLANNING TO FUND PROJECTs THAT ARE NOT SCIENCE RELATED IN THE FUTURE?

Definitely not..
Our goals are strictly on science and technology.
On our platform located only research projects. Since we optimized tools for science.
WHAT WOULD BE THE BENEFIT OF HOLDERS FOR THIS PROJECT?
Very good question...

We are building an ecosystem to support the circulation and use cases of our token.
Our efforts, should help to raise the token value over time.
a) you will be able to use our coin to fund crowdfunding campaigns listed on our website;
b) to use our freelancer platform and our online university you will be required to hold some coins.
Activity: 208
IS SCIENTIFICCOIN INVESTOR PLANNING TO FUND PROJECTs THAT ARE NOT SCIENCE RELATED IN THE FUTURE?
Activity: 208
WHAT WOULD BE THE BENEFIT OF HOLDERS FOR THIS PROJECT?
Scientific Coin is working strong to build a solid and compliant company structure. Currently, we are defining details to be compliant with USA law

Isn't it to be judged on a case to case basis whether you are compliant with a certain law? I can imagine that some research which is admitted in one country might be prohibited in another.

Hi, at the moment we are dealing with security laws.
What you are talking about is a little bit different: our crowdfunding platform will be based in Switzerland and we will need to comply with their law too. Any project will have to compile a survey and we could check it.

You mean security laws in terms of the tokens you distribute? Do you have security characteristics implemented in your token?

Yes, we have a security token too (5% of sums raised by successful campaigns)

Doesn't that mean you should have solved all the legal issues before you raise any money?

it's ongoing. We are not doing any ICO; people investing in the private sale perfectly know the situation
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Scientific Coin is working strong to build a solid and compliant company structure. Currently, we are defining details to be compliant with USA law

Isn't it to be judged on a case to case basis whether you are compliant with a certain law? I can imagine that some research which is admitted in one country might be prohibited in another.

What you are talking about is a little bit different: our crowdfunding platform will be based in Switzerland and we will need to comply with their law too. Any project will have to compile a survey and we could check it.

You mean security laws in terms of the tokens you distribute? Do you have security characteristics implemented in your token?

Doesn't that mean you should have solved all the legal issues before you raise any money?
From Nov 27th to Dec 1st, our team will be at the Blockshow Singapore.
We will provide several speeches: stay tuned for updates
copper member
The team seems to work hard on partnerships, travel around the world to make new partnerships is a very good things I think. Especially for a project like scientificcoin, which will be very dependant of new partnerships.

I think they are on the right track and  will definitely gonna have great time on its fund raising along the way. Smiley

i'm just happy their previous project went so well that they're starting another.

Sometimes a project went so worse that they're starting another.
Failure is key to success. we learn from our failure to make perfection that leading to success. Scientific coin is a unique project and we all go through learning curves here and there, direct and indirect
Thats why i believe in this project potential and i will support it all the way Wink
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
The team seems to work hard on partnerships, travel around the world to make new partnerships is a very good things I think. Especially for a project like scientificcoin, which will be very dependant of new partnerships.

I think they are on the right track and  will definitely gonna have great time on its fund raising along the way. Smiley

i'm just happy their previous project went so well that they're starting another.

Sometimes a project went so worse that they're starting another.
Failure is key to success. we learn from our failure to make perfection that leading to success. Scientific coin is a unique project and we all go through learning curves here and there, direct and indirect
Good job on the Health Monitor devices keep innovating  Cheesy any new project ?

Sooner or later , when something comes up it will be announced, stay tuned and keep an eye on TG
copper member
this will self sustain the platform
No ICO conducted!  such a great initiative, but what about scientific projects that will be or have been crowdfunded by SceinficCoin, will they also not do ICO or its up to them to decide on that?

They will create a smart contract in our platform and then they can start to raise money.
Good job on the Health Monitor devices keep innovating  Cheesy any new project ?

Thanks! Let's say that Health Monitor and Scientific Coin are enough  Wink

No ICO conducted!  such a great initiative, but what about scientific projects that will be or have been crowdfunded by SceinficCoin, will they also not do ICO or its up to them to decide on that?
Wow! Congrats guys, such a great achievement. hoping not to stop here, are you considering entering in other awards and recognition? if so which one?

we would reach more all the world. we plans to revolutionize science and technology far and wide.
Our team consists of well-known scientists, heads of research centers and experienced
businessmen, as well as a team of mathematicians with extensive experience in AI
development..

With Our experience team we can build the future of science.
Pages:
Jump to: