Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 9. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
WHAT WOULD BE THE BENEFIT OF HOLDERS FOR THIS PROJECT?
Very good question...

We are building an ecosystem to support the circulation and use cases of our token.
Our efforts, should help to raise the token value over time.
a) you will be able to use our coin to fund crowdfunding campaigns listed on our website;
b) to use our freelancer platform and our online university you will be required to hold some coins.

As for the online university, what kind of content are going to offer there and do you have any renowned professors on board?

Scientists will have a platform where to post their own courses and gain authority

Curious to see what kind of professors are brave enough and become first movers and use your platform.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
Last time i checked, you got 250.000$ from private investment. And i thought we were in a bad market, now i see that it was wonderful days Smiley

Could you get any more funds after that deal?
Sure.. We are getting alot of early adopters..
Visit out website..
www.Scientificcoin.com

There is not any information on the site about the funds you gathered so far or i couldn't find it. Please can you show where is that information?

I don't think that they display the private investments on their website. But I also would like to know how the fundraising goes, if I remember correctly they had some meetings with potential investors in Silicon Valley.

Why not? Nobody asking them to tell who are the private investors but they can just put a number on there or tell just here. Most of the project is doing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Very good question...

We are building an ecosystem to support the circulation and use cases of our token.
a) you will be able to use our coin to fund crowdfunding campaigns listed on our website;
b) to use our freelancer platform and our online university you will be required to hold some coins.

As for the online university, what kind of content are going to offer there and do you have any renowned professors on board?

Scientists will have a platform where to post their own courses and gain authority
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
This project really looks interesting but where I can see the project's roadmap? I haven't been able to find one in their whitepaper and website and I would appreciate if someone could share it to me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Last time i checked, you got 250.000$ from private investment. And i thought we were in a bad market, now i see that it was wonderful days Smiley

Visit out website..
www.Scientificcoin.com

There is not any information on the site about the funds you gathered so far or i couldn't find it. Please can you show where is that information?

I don't think that they display the private investments on their website. But I also would like to know how the fundraising goes, if I remember correctly they had some meetings with potential investors in Silicon Valley.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Visit out website..
www.Scientificcoin.com

Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Great project by the way.. The team is full of experts.. What would holders of the SNcoin tokens be able to use the SNcoin for in terms of benefits?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Visit out website..
www.Scientificcoin.com
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Very good question...

I understand they will be integrating qualified scientists into the platform through https://hireascientist.com/  which will also make up the core group of experts needed to assess projects listed in the platform.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Very good question...

copper member
Activity: 294
Go Go Go ScientificCoin conquer Hong Kong show them what the project made of Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Our team will be visiting Hong Kong on 26th Nov. If anyone wants to meet with us, just get in touch and we can schedule a meeting.
Best

Wow this is great! All the best in Hong Kong. Am looking forward to the Blockshow Asia 2018, will there be live streaming of the event?  for those that cant make it to Singapore?
Good luck to your endeavor in HK. I am very positive it will have a very good turn out for the project let alone gain the trust of new supporters and investors in it. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Our team will be visiting Hong Kong on 26th Nov. If anyone wants to meet with us, just get in touch and we can schedule a meeting.
Best

Wow this is great! All the best in Hong Kong. Am looking forward to the Blockshow Asia 2018, will there be live streaming of the event?  for those that cant make it to Singapore?
How will scientists be able to put up their research projects on the ScientificCoin platform.. Are there any notable steps?

Good question..

For the moment it is not possible..
You must wait until Feb 19 to list your project.
Basically, you will be required to create a smart contract and to fill in a 70 questions survey. https://scientificcoin.com/ar01_en
Activity: 208
How will scientists be able to put up their research projects on the ScientificCoin platform.. Are there any notable steps?
Great video by a reputable YouTuber..
Check it out https://youtu.be/84rXTWzM6D8... Get to know more about ScientificCoin...
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
an anyone explain me what are the actual advantages of this platform? It would still be much easier to find investments for something like this https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adv3nture/the-dr.. , than for any potential “fundamental discovery” without any financial benefit in the near future.

This project incorporates the benefits of using blockchain technology which includes transparency among other. Additionally it also includes some features not found on today's crowdfunding platforms.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
an anyone explain me what are the actual advantages of this platform? It would still be much easier to find investments for something like this https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adv3nture/the-dr.. , than for any potential “fundamental discovery” without any financial benefit in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: