Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 6. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The scientific coin platform is designed for the crowdfunding of scientific projects.

Activity: 420
ScientificCoin is here to make the world a better place.
Be a part of this revolution today Smiley

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Have you joined the Scientific Coin project today?  Kindly do so if you have not.
Just like the popular adage goes; the best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago. The next best time is now!
Join Scientific Coin today.

Can you specify the benefits of the platform?

The benefits includes;

• Online University tutorials
  • There will be a platform where investors & companies can hire developers
  • And many more.
I guess the most important benefit of this platform is to enable everyone to invest in promising projects listed on it where there could be significant ROI. Imho.
Scientificcoin blockchain platform does not need established researchers to miss major benefits of the blockchain, in this way making the platform which will encourage support and enhance the science world and furthermore guarantee the worldwide acknowledgment of the blockchain space.

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Have you joined the Scientific Coin project today?  Kindly do so if you have not.
Just like the popular adage goes; the best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago. The next best time is now!

The benefits includes;

• Online University tutorials
  • There will be a platform where investors & companies can hire developers
  • And many more.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Activity: 70

ScientificCoin will have a decentralized support system which will make use of an algorithm feature. The algorithm will be integrated into the blockchain system so as not to violate the principles of decentralization.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1

Most times, we worry too much about grades while studying or take a course, we miss the main point, which is talents.
Let's look into MonsterBrain, they want talented minds. No need to worry about grades 👌
Activity: 182
Many users have  problems studying at a fast pace. With this limitations users have found it really difficult to articulate materials and content. Well at MonsterBrain, you have the chance to study at your own pace. Let's leave the limitations in the past.
ScientificCoin project is the best of it's kind and a great innovation to the cryptocurrency space.
The project is here to complement science using the blockchain technology.

The world today revolves around science.
And the future innovations are also in the hands of scientists.
That's why Scientific Coin is empowering scientists to tap into and explore their talents.

MonsterBrain is an online university which is part of the ScientificCoin ecosystem.
MonsterBrain is a multi-level platform for enhancing erudition with an incentive system. The purpose of this platform is to motivate the younger generation to develop the strengths of their brains. MonsterBrain is an opportunity not only to become smarter, but also to earn on it.

Great to know but how does the incentive system works? izt the more i learn, the more i earn?
Ever seen a project that provides an opportunity for any scientific project to raise funds?
ScientificCoin is doing that massively.

I get an email from scientifficoin. If i do some social tasks they will deliver me a physical coin.

Is it wise to spend money for this kind of promotion?

I too have received the email, It was a gift for holiday, Xmas and New year as a kind Gesture. The team value its community and the project supporters.
Have you seen the scientific coin team?

They're so amazing.

Do check them out Scientific Coin

Yes i have., indeed they are and on top of that they are dedicated working hard , so far much have been achieve!
Scientific Coin is a fully decentralized platform, and it is efficient in evaluating science projects.

Scientific Coin is unique and peculiar.
It's attributes are better than other platforms.  Smiley

Activity: 658
Merit: 270
I get an email from scientifficoin. If i do some social tasks they will deliver me a physical coin.

Is it wise to spend money for this kind of promotion?
Pages:
Jump to: