Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 5. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
The basis of the ScientificCoin project is a mathematically-based algorithm that works on the same principle as existing project rating methods profitably employed by venture funds, insurance companies, and stock exchanges.

Activity: 266
The Scientificcoin project was presented at Silicon Valley Funding Summit

How amazing!
ScientificCoin is a blockchain-based crowdfunding platform. Its main purpose is to provide financial support for scientific projects. ScientificCoin provides an opportunity for any scientific project to raise funds.

Isn't that amazing?
Scientific projects are going to be at their best. Thanks to scientific coin Smiley

It's indeed a super revolution Smiley
The Scientificcoin project was presented at Silicon Valley Funding Summit

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
ScientificCoin is a blockchain-based crowdfunding platform. Its main purpose is to provide financial support for scientific projects. ScientificCoin provides an opportunity for any scientific project to raise funds.

Isn't that amazing?
Scientific projects are going to be at their best. Thanks to scientific coin Smiley
Scientificcoin allows private investors to invest their capital in scientific projects
without intermediaries. Anyone can act as an expert for a reward and engage in
mining with Scientificcoin.

The scientific council of Scientificcoin consists of an unlimited number of
decentralized citizens from any country possessing different skills, knowledge,
experience, and mentality. Each expert will obtain a reward, which is determined
by the degree of involvement, rank, and quality of assessment.

The main focus of Scientific coin is to assist scientists to advertise their projects and this would greatly have a significant impact on those scientists and the platform itself.

ScientificCoin will rate projects in order to give more credibility when dealing with investors,  one investor coming to our platform will have an objective rating of different projects, as well as any potential feedback from the community.

Scientific Coin platform provides an opportunity to engage in mining, based on Proof-of-research technology.
Also, Scientific coin provides an opportunity for investors to use their funds without intermediaries.

Natasha Madsen presented Scientific Coin project at the Pitch Force event in Santa Clara CA USA - 16 Jan 2019.  👉👉👉

SEE VIDEO

With the help of the smart contract templates developed by the scientific coin platform transactions between investors and creators of scientific projects will be convenient and safe.

When will be the final release of this platform? I also hope if you guys could publish important achievements done by this projects on a regular basis. Smiley

Hello Buddy,
They are currently on beta stage, the main platform launch is in the second quarter of 2019.
Yes they have regular update,
I suggest you take a look at their site, and also join their telegram group

Thank you for the prompt response and that I must say I feel very positive about this project and had high hopes it will do nicely as planned.

Yes, you can say that again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
With the help of the smart contract templates developed by the scientific coin platform transactions between investors and creators of scientific projects will be convenient and safe.

When will be the final release of this platform? I also hope if you guys could publish important achievements done by this projects on a regular basis. Smiley

Hello Buddy,
They are currently on beta stage, the main platform launch is in the second quarter of 2019.

Thank you for the prompt response and that I must say I feel very positive about this project and had high hopes it will do nicely as planned.
Health Monitor from scientific coin review.
One of the most advanced testing machines.
SEE VIDEO

Hello Buddy,
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Watch out for great exploits from the scientificcoin platform.

Scientific Coin has revolutionized the science projects, by being together, science and blockchain.

Why don't you key in today Smiley

The scientific coin platform is designed for the crowdfunding of scientific projects.

It's unarguably a unique project Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: