Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 116. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
As we can see the project is supported by those scientists which is the target area of this platform. I know a lot of people will recognize this project later.
Yes, they have much support from the scientific community and many people will also invest in this as it is built upon a very popular aim of developing other scientific projects.
If the visions of Scientificcoin is aiming on the popularity and gaining more attention that will enable even the participants to have a look and choose the project as their choice.
I think their aim is more on getting participants on their project than just normal getting attention with more participants in their ico it make things much more easier to move things forward
Activity: 196
As we can see the project is supported by those scientists which is the target area of this platform. I know a lot of people will recognize this project later.
Yes, they have much support from the scientific community and many people will also invest in this as it is built upon a very popular aim of developing other scientific projects.
If the visions of Scientificcoin is aiming on the popularity and gaining more attention that will enable even the participants to have a look and choose the project as their choice.
I don't think they will do it. As we know, they have specific target and their market. So building strong community better than mixing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Community support is very important at every stage of the project development, so it is important to encourage all its positive actions. I think that the developer can easily distribute tokens to those who have contributed to the improvement of the upcoming platform.
Developers actually do require to validate all the work of the participants and they should even meet the rules and once all tge conditions are passed then they shall proceed with the allocation.
Well this is natural, because the developers want to see only the quality work that the supporters of the project are doing. I think this is very fair and correct.
Activity: 294
Community support is very important at every stage of the project development, so it is important to encourage all its positive actions. I think that the developer can easily distribute tokens to those who have contributed to the improvement of the upcoming platform.
Developers actually do require to validate all the work of the participants and they should even meet the rules and once all tge conditions are passed then they shall proceed with the allocation.
Activity: 5
If all ICOs were such, maybe the attitude towards them would be better
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
The project is interesting and I have a question about how you want to unify freelancing and training? After all, good freelancers will ask for big fees and many will choose the cheapest and in the end the best will go away and the rest will be taught as horrible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

I supposed everything seemed to be in that way so that our community would be more convenient and hassle free due to the continue doing some research. This is all about science and if there is enough funding, definitely they can execute things without any limitations.
Dua
Activity: 616
Another good project that holds a good platform for the crypto currency community. Well this project needs more promotions to help out the good concept integrated to the Scientific. If the project team will launch a bounty campaign programs then that would be a great help to the boosting of the Scientific in the crowd of crypto currency community. 
Along with the promotions they also reauire to focus more on the deployment activities that will allow all the users to understand developers key responsibilities how they are executing all the functionalities.
this is a good strategy for the development of the project. The more often the project will appear at various events, the more popular it will be in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Another good project that holds a good platform for the crypto currency community. Well this project needs more promotions to help out the good concept integrated to the Scientific. If the project team will launch a bounty campaign programs then that would be a great help to the boosting of the Scientific in the crowd of crypto currency community. 
Along with the promotions they also reauire to focus more on the deployment activities that will allow all the users to understand developers key responsibilities how they are executing all the functionalities.
Activity: 378
Activity: 294
Did you ask the scientists if they are ready to take money from unofficial sources?

That could be a potential to make. I think they are also accepting a donation from government and non-government organization. Any sponsor is a big help for the project.
That makes the way and things to be done in simple manner through gaining donations that will also enrich the administration to add more innovative implementations added to the platform.
Activity: 280
Has your algorithm been used before and is it patented?
I think that this information must be confidential and the team will not share it publicly.

If they are transparent enough to share it to us then it will be a win to win situation between them and us, the community..l
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Activity: 574
I guess you miss something. They already have provided bounty campaigns in which can be found in the 1st page of this Ann thread. And also, the team are having an event in Las Vegas next month and probably to promote the project and meet some crypto enthusiast there.

That's one of the best thing to do, attending or creating an event for the purpose of acknowledging the proposed project. It's a priority were dev and the team should be able to do it if they want to get some support from the crypto community.

Soon, we will grant the chance to mine our tokens too using the BOINC protocol.
Thank you for notifying me about this, since I'm interested in mining.I have a question about the "BOINC" algorithm, it's something new, what equipment will it be possible to produce? I hear for the first time.
Activity: 308
I guess you miss something. They already have provided bounty campaigns in which can be found in the 1st page of this Ann thread. And also, the team are having an event in Las Vegas next month and probably to promote the project and meet some crypto enthusiast there.

That's one of the best thing to do, attending or creating an event for the purpose of acknowledging the proposed project. It's a priority were dev and the team should be able to do it if they want to get some support from the crypto community.

Soon, we will grant the chance to mine our tokens too using the BOINC protocol.
so the token is also minable thru a certain protocol? is it like doing some task where you can get some reward which is different from Proof of Work or proof of stake?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Has your algorithm been used before and is it patented?
I think that this information must be confidential and the team will not share it publicly.
Activity: 378
The project is very interesting, and if there are a lot of participants, then it will simply be required to bounty.
it does not seem that the launch of generosity needs to be done from the very beginning of the project launch. At the moment it's too late to do it. Because the road map has already been drawn up, and it will be difficult to make changes to it.
If you mean launching Aidrop, then yes, at this stage it would be absolute absurdity and nothing positive would surely bring such a project. Such events are always planned in advance and the advertising company begins with them.
It's strange that there will not be such an event. It is a pity of course, if the launch would have been from the very beginning, then it would be possible to distribute the project differently.
I completely agree with you, and in general, as for me the idea of this project is very specific, because I have seen few such projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

What's "acknowledging" the project? The developers themselves already have acknowledged their own project otherwise why the heck would they work on it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
It will be great if any project can receive funds for development

we can facilitate the process for most promising ones... can't guarantee that any projects get funded :-)
Jump to: